Windows 10: 0 Bytes per second - windows explorer

Discus and support 0 Bytes per second - windows explorer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, i've had windows 10 since the beta. I recently got 2 new 1tb hard drives. I was originally using one to store my files, as I have a 120gb SSD as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hellreaver, Aug 25, 2015.

1. 0 Bytes per second - windows explorer

So, i've had windows 10 since the beta. I recently got 2 new 1tb hard drives. I was originally using one to store my files, as I have a 120gb SSD as a boot drive, and don't have enough space to store my 500+ gigs of games, after effects files and the like. When moving my files to a backup disk, it hangs like this or it says something along the lines of '0 bytes per second - more than 1 day remaining' I left it like that for quite a while (14 hours) and it hasn't moved. Can someone help me?

0 Bytes per second - windows explorer [​IMG]

:)

Hellreaver, Aug 25, 2015

2. Nokia N8's 10.2 Mbps HSDPA and 2 Mbps HSUPA

Hello Dear it's mega bits per second it connects in 460 kilo bytes per second convert mega bits to kilo bytes you will get the result

Sriharshan---01, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Wifi Speed In Task Manager of Windows 10

Just divide the bits per second by 10 for a very reasonable approximation of bytes per second.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

0 Bytes per second - windows explorer

1. 0 Bytes per second - windows explorer - Similar Threads - Bytes per second

2. cannot attach file 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot attach file 0 bytes: i cannot attached files in my easy mail account, they say 0 bytes & cannot download, but when using my gmail it works ok, im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-attach-file-0-bytes/2062f401-2774-4fe9-b2d9-c92282d1dd18
  3. cannot attach file 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot attach file 0 bytes: i cannot attached files in my easy mail account, they say 0 bytes & cannot download, but when using my gmail it works ok, im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-attach-file-0-bytes/2062f401-2774-4fe9-b2d9-c92282d1dd18
  4. Microsoft Store being 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Store being 0 bytes: When I go to Settings> System> Apps & features> Click Store> Advanced options, in app it says 0 bytes and store is grayed out and will not open, here are some screen shots:...
  5. Microsoft Store being 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store being 0 bytes: When I go to Settings> System> Apps & features> Click Store> Advanced options, in app it says 0 bytes and store is grayed out and will not open, here are some screen shots:...
  6. Backup Size 0 Bytes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup Size 0 Bytes: Originally posted with my other account, but can't receive notifications with that one so I'm copying the same one to here Hi! I have a Windows 10 on a Lenovo Flex 14. For the past couple of months I have not been able to make any successful backups, because every time I...
  7. Backup Size 0 Bytes?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup Size 0 Bytes?: Hi! I have a Windows 10 on a Lenovo Flex 14. For the past couple of months I have not been able to make any successful backups, because every time I try to make a backup, the system says that my backup size is 0 byte. Now: - I have tried using different backup drives and...
  8. 0 bytes Files, Drive failure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    0 bytes Files, Drive failure: Hi, I have recently met a problem with my Data Drive. Alot of my Files have been appearing as 0kb and unusable, many of them video files that I remember watching just fine a few months ago (2-3 months). Some game files have also been turning 0kb, making some of my Steam...
  9. How to Delete 0 Byte Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Delete 0 Byte Files: Hello, Searching this forum for a means to delete 0 byte video files I came across a solution by BD45960 who suggests: Run CMD (aka Command Prompt) Use: del (File Location)\File Name* example: File Name: Ledgers CPB (1) <---note the space at end of file name (*...
  10. Strange 0 byte files

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange 0 byte files: I'm curious what these files are that are on some of my internal HD's partitions. The file name is a random (apparently) string of characters, 'type of file: file', 'size: 0 bytes', 'owner: system'. What are these? Do I need them? 52090

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows explorer 0 bytes per second

2. windows 10 explorer showing second disk 0 bytes