Windows 10: 01 min to full charge but battery not charging

Discus and support 01 min to full charge but battery not charging in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] My laptop battery icon is showing this and still not charging since two days. If i plug out the adapter, the percentage showing decreases. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mahi106, Aug 1, 2016.

1. mahi106 Win User

01 min to full charge but battery not charging

01 min to full charge but battery not charging [​IMG]

My laptop battery icon is showing this and still not charging since two days. If i plug out the adapter, the percentage showing decreases. But when plugged in, it is not increasing and still 34% since two days. What should i do to make it charging again?

:)

mahi106, Aug 1, 2016
  2. Ravjot Win User

Nokia C6-01 Battery Problem

hi guys....i am using c6-01 for a year on 16 june i faced a problem with its battery.....battery was low so i charged it with a original nokia charger......it showed battery full after 2hrs...which was normal....then i switch it off and charge again it
    charged for 5 min and charging led turned off.....so it means it was fully charge.... then i kept it off it was 10 pm. when in morning i turned on the phone about 7 am it showed 10% battery (shown by belle extra button and battery info wiget) it discharge
    over night in 9 hrs..when it was off.....Huh?? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad then i went to nokia care they said battery problem was there so i buy a new one original bl-5ct battery....i charged it fully and used it normaly and it aslo got discharge
    in 4-5 hrs.....i again change the new battery and charged it when phone is off also....first it show battery full( battery info wiget also show 100% battery) But after 5 min when turn off phone and start again the battery level drop to 83% on battery info?
    in 5 min. how?Huh/ wht must be the problem........first the phone show battery full then in 5 min when i resart phone it drop down to 80% Huh???plz help guys plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ravjot, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Wrong battery charging estimated time in windows 10

OT- battery showing error

i have an issue with my laptop battery that shows 03 min to full charge until is on charging

RaheelAnwar, Aug 1, 2016
  4. 01 min to full charge but battery not charging

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

01 min to full charge but battery not charging

1. 01 min to full charge but battery not charging - Similar Threads - min full charge

2. Battery full charge capacity issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery full charge capacity issue: Hi two days ago my laptop was lasting about 3-4 hours on battery but the next day jt lasted only about 10 minutes, and full battery charge was dropped by 70% or more it went from 47000 to 4000 and cycle counts is not increasing it only shows - a dash symbol I sure hope it's...
  3. Battery full charge capacity issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery full charge capacity issue: Hi two days ago my laptop was lasting about 3-4 hours on battery but the next day jt lasted only about 10 minutes, and full battery charge was dropped by 70% or more it went from 47000 to 4000 and cycle counts is not increasing it only shows - a dash symbol I sure hope it's...
  4. Battery full charge capacity issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Battery FULL CHARGE CAPACITY Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery FULL CHARGE CAPACITY Reset: I have a laptop where the Battery report tells me that the battery FULL CHARGE CAPACITY is much less than its DESIGN CAPACITY.I would like to know if there is a way to reset this setting somehow so that Windows can try to fully charge the battery, instead of stopping the...
  6. Battery full charge capacity decreased?

Battery full charge capacity decreased?: As you can probably see from the above image, my battery's full charge capacity has been decreased. Even though I just bought this laptop like 3 months ago, the laptops full charge capacity has been decreased by a huge amount like 5000mWh. I don't know what is causing this I...
  7. Battery full charge capacity is decreasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery full charge capacity is decreasing: Hello there,There is already a question in Microsoft forum but I can't reply it because it's locked: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-charge-capacity-is-decreasing-very-rapidly/396d28dd-a83a-40b5-bd7a-3f53b9cdff93My issue is very similiar, the only...
  8. Battery full charge capacity is decreasing

Battery full charge capacity is decreasing: Hello there,There is already a question in Microsoft forum but I can't reply it because it's locked: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-charge-capacity-is-decreasing-very-rapidly/396d28dd-a83a-40b5-bd7a-3f53b9cdff93My issue is very similiar, the only...
  9. Battery full charge capacity is decreasing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Full charge capacity of battery decreased

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Full charge capacity of battery decreased: When I generated a battery report from cmd, I got this [ATTACH] Full charge capacity of battery reduced drastically over a month's time. Is this the problem of OS or the battery has reached its end of life?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 01 min to full charge windows 10