Windows 10: 0x133, Watchdog while computer is idle for make than an hour or more?

Discus and support 0x133, Watchdog while computer is idle for make than an hour or more? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 109902 I'm suspicious and im debating if its impending hardware failure, or something else. I have not installed any drivers recently,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fusioneko, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Fusioneko Win User

0x133, Watchdog while computer is idle for make than an hour or more?

Attachment 109902

I'm suspicious and im debating if its impending hardware failure, or something else. I have not installed any drivers recently, and only incurred a recent widnows update Possibly? I've been using windows 10 for a year. And it's most consistently given me hell, only for my gpu.

Although my gpu has vert strict conditions in which it crashes. It wasnt a BSOD. (Driver crash, so it's my first suspect, considering that it's been acting up.) Although considering that this is happening while the gpu is less under load, makes me wonder if something else is going on?

Windows has been ****ing with my drivers for quite awhile, so I can't really say where It's going with this.

I just know that I'm getting a 0x133 STOP error, and I tried to diagnose it myself, but this particular stop error doesnt have symbols for me. So I have no idea whats going on. I ran an sfc /scannow and it was clean. So I had checked in case there was some corruption in system files.

I really don't know what could be causing it. I ran the "Log collection" utility during the peak of much of my activity, so itll contain a lot of noise in terms of proccesses. I should've ran it when I just booted but. I've been working on solving it for the last 4 hours.

It started exactly 2 days ago. When it woke me up with my computer whirring loudly 6 hours after I went to bed- my computer is loud on booting. I didn't shut it down. I'm not sure if there was a windows update during that time. I may have also lost power recently today? as the system reported losing power while I was asleep.

Anyway I'm looking for a better direction on the problem. since I am not trained, and I don't have the skills to solve these sorts of problems myself.

Edit: Add my power supply to a suspicion of hardware as there was no other reported power loss in the household anywhere else.

Edit 2: Oh and if anyone finds anything strange, and you start pointing things out, mind explaining why you came to those conclusions, I'd like to improve and better self-diagnosis attempts in the future.

:)

Fusioneko, Nov 12, 2016

2. Bluescreen while Computer is in idle, or sometimes just when I am using him. (INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR) [SOLVED]

Thank you very much 0x133, Watchdog while computer is idle for make than an hour or more? :D

My problem is finally solved. I tested my computer now for a few days, in idle and while running and I haven't stumbled across the
    "Internal_Power_Error" again.

But today, when I started my Computer, he had a bluescreen, with the message
    "System Thread Exception Not Handled"
    , I googled it and there was written that this can be caused by graphic drivers. But I managed to start the Computer normally after this accident, so I don't know if it will happen again.

So I just wanted to thank you. God bless you and have a nice day 0x133, Watchdog while computer is idle for make than an hour or more? :)

MatthiasSch_777, Nov 12, 2016
  3. Bluescreen while Computer is in idle, or sometimes just when I am using him. (INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR) [SOLVED]

These are the Screenshots:

0x133, Watchdog while computer is idle for make than an hour or more? [​IMG]

0x133, Watchdog while computer is idle for make than an hour or more? [​IMG]

MatthiasSch_777, Nov 12, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

No symbols available for build 14393.447 unfortunately so I can't get any useful info out of the dump. This is a Microsoft problem that they need to fix.

Code: ************* Symbol Path validation summary ************** Response Time (ms) Location Deferred SRV*G:\Symbols Symbol search path is: SRV*G:\Symbols Executable search path is: Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\ntoskrnl.exe, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl.exe *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10 Kernel Version 14393 MP (4 procs) Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by: 14393.447.amd64fre.rs1_release_inmarket.161102-0100 Machine Name: Kernel base = 0xfffff803`cd691000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff803`cd996060 Debug session time: Sat Nov 12 07:47:08.375 2016 (UTC - 5:00) System Uptime: 0 days 18:21:56.062 Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\ntoskrnl.exe, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl.exe *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl.exe[/quote]

Ztruker, Nov 13, 2016
  5. Fusioneko Win User
    [/quote] Yeah I noticed that while debuggging on my own, I thought maybe I wasnt looking int he right places. Well heres to hoping for more information in the future. I may have isolated a culprit to a running program in the background. I've turned it off and see if It happens or not. Thanks for the up date.

Fusioneko, Nov 13, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 0x133, Watchdog while computer is idle for make than an hour or more? - Similar Threads - 0x133 Watchdog while

2. ram usage is more than 50 % when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ram usage is more than 50 % when idle: im using windows 11, now it using over 60% dont know how to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-usage-is-more-than-50-when-idle/26cb1469-2f3f-4804-a52f-7e0ead4aa99a
  3. ram usage is more than 50 % when idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ram usage is more than 50 % when idle: im using windows 11, now it using over 60% dont know how to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-usage-is-more-than-50-when-idle/26cb1469-2f3f-4804-a52f-7e0ead4aa99a
  4. Updates taking more than 10 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates taking more than 10 hours: Windows has been running "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H2" for more then 10 hours. It was stuck several time previously, now at 90%. I was previously stuck at 60% and 87% before I rebooted. Have tried everything I know of....
  5. Updates taking more than 10 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates taking more than 10 hours: Windows has been running "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H2" for more then 10 hours. It was stuck several time previously, now at 90%. I was previously stuck at 60% and 87% before I rebooted. Have tried everything I know of....
  6. Updates taking more than 10 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. DCP Watchdog Violation :BSOD Error 0x133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCP Watchdog Violation :BSOD Error 0x133: Not sure if im posting on the right board. I am a new user to this forum.This BSOD is getting to be a pain. I stopped using this laptop for two months. when i turned it back on i got the BSOD. All windows update are installed. All drivers that had updated drivers were also...
  8. DCP Watchdog Violation :BSOD Error 0x133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DCP Watchdog Violation :BSOD Error 0x133: Not sure if im posting on the right board. I am a new user to this forum.This BSOD is getting to be a pain. I stopped using this laptop for two months. when i turned it back on i got the BSOD. All windows update are installed. All drivers that had updated drivers were also...
  9. Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours: My friend is experiencing slow computer after using it more than 6 hours seldom only. After the slow. the mouse and keyboard dont work but no BSOD occus He just purchase a 16gb trident z neo. Can a bad ram can cause slow to a computer? we already tried 2133mhz. No BSOD...
  10. Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours: My friend is experiencing slow computer after using it more than 6 hours seldom only. After the slow. the mouse and keyboard dont work but no BSOD occus He just purchase a 16gb trident z neo. Can a bad ram can cause slow to a computer? we already tried 2133mhz. No BSOD...