Windows 10: 0x80073CFE error

Discus and support 0x80073CFE error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to update apps or tried to install new apps that I dont need to isolate the issue however getting this error code. I tried to reset store but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by christelle_tillman76, Sep 22, 2022 at 10:57 PM.

1. 0x80073CFE error

Trying to update apps or tried to install new apps that I dont need to isolate the issue however getting this error code. I tried to reset store but getting the same. How to solve this?

:)

christelle_tillman76, Sep 22, 2022 at 10:57 PM
  2. jonc_ Win User

Store downloads error 0x80073CFE

I cannot download/update any apps from the store on this particular computer. It downloads 3.5mB and errors out with 0x80073CFE.

I've done the wsreset and rebooted - error 0x80073CFE

logged out of the microsoft account, clicked download to prompt login - error 0x80073CFE

Reset the store through add/remove programs, rebooted - error 0x80073CFE

Uninstalled store through powershell, rebooted, reinstalled through powershell, rebooted - error 0x80073CFE

Created a new user account - error 0x80073CFE
    sfc is fine

dism is fine

using windows antivirus with no special rules or exceptions.

nothing windows is blocked in firewall or hosts file.

UAC is on

Pin is set

I used another computer that has the same microsoft account associated with it's product key and downloads/updates work fine.

Any clues?

w10pro 1909 up to date.

3. MBen_72 Win User
    Windows 10- Store Error 0x80073CFE

I have tried all steps provided in the link. I have solved all problems found with dism using a ISO and have now performed a sfc with no integrity violations.

But still, the original problem is there, Windows Store Error 0x80073CFE. Since no app can update, there are more apps now, 32 of them, with the same error.

4. systemtek Win User

0x80073CFE error

Thema:

0x80073CFE error

1. 0x80073CFE error - Similar Threads - 0x80073CFE error

2. 0x80073CFE error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80073CFE error: Trying to update apps or tried to install new apps that I dont need to isolate the issue however getting this error code. I tried to reset store but getting the same. How to solve this?...
  3. 0x80073CFE error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x80073CFE error: Trying to update apps or tried to install new apps that I dont need to isolate the issue however getting this error code. I tried to reset store but getting the same. How to solve this?...
  4. Microsoft Error Code 0x80073CFE: unable to update or delete any microsoft store apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Error Code 0x80073CFE: unable to update or delete any microsoft store apps: Recently I was going to use an app from the Microsoft store but I could not use it properly for it had been a while since I updated it. I then went to the Microsoft store to update it but it did not work.When the window for the Microsoft store opened, it said "great things...
  5. Microsoft Error Code 0x80073CFE: unable to update or delete any microsoft store apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Error Code 0x80073CFE: unable to update or delete any microsoft store apps: Recently I was going to use an app from the Microsoft store but I could not use it properly for it had been a while since I updated it. I then went to the Microsoft store to update it but it did not work.When the window for the Microsoft store opened, it said "great things...
  6. Microsoft Error Code 0x80073CFE: unable to update or delete any microsoft store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. How to fix file system error -2144927439 and 0x80073cfe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix file system error -2144927439 and 0x80073cfe: The other day, my PC randomly blue screened something it's never done and ever since I restarted it, it's been like having a new computer - in the worst way possible. From the start, Chrome didn't work and kept saying the file didn't exist, so I had to use to the new version;...
  8. How to fix file system error -2144927439 and 0x80073cfe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix file system error -2144927439 and 0x80073cfe: The other day, my PC randomly blue screened something it's never done and ever since I restarted it, it's been like having a new computer - in the worst way possible. From the start, Chrome didn't work and kept saying the file didn't exist, so I had to use to the new version;...
  9. How to fix file system error -2144927439 and 0x80073cfe

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. 0x80073CFE error code while installing apps inside Microsoft store and outside / can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80073CFE error code while installing apps inside Microsoft store and outside / can't...: I recently had an error with my Microsoft store whenever I tried downloading or updating which I believe are corrupted files but I used the command prompt checker and it found no corrupted files. I then tried resetting my windows store and everything associated with it but it...