Windows 10: 0xA00F425C ERROR

Discus and support 0xA00F425C ERROR in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 0xA00F425C ERROR. HOW TO RESOLVE IT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0xa00f425c-error/1b9b6ea9-9e57-45ad-ab7c-f16f2c056c79 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fantolig, Sep 14, 2021.

  1. Fantolig Win User

    0xA00F425C ERROR


    0xA00F425C ERROR. HOW TO RESOLVE IT?

    :)
     
    Fantolig, Sep 14, 2021
    #1
  2. Jim Nolt Win User

    Camera Errors Codes 0xA00F425C & 0xA00F424F

    I created a restore point, used PowerShell to delete the camera (checked to see that camera was gone from the list of apps), reinstalled the camera... but I still get the 0xA00F425C(0x8004005) error code.
     
    Jim Nolt, Sep 14, 2021
    #2
  3. Error Code 0xA00F424F and 0xA00F425C both with (0x80004005)

    Error Code 0xA00F424F:
    https://windowsinstructed.com/fix-windows-camera-app-error-0xa00f424f/

    0xA00F425C:

    Error Code 0xA00F425C

    Error code 0x80004005 This problem may occur if a file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. This behavior occurs if one or both of the following conditions are true:

    • A third-party backup utility or an antivirus program interferes with the installation of Windows XP.
    • A file that WPA requires is manually modified.
     
    BlackWeedow, Sep 14, 2021
    #3
  4. 0xA00F425C ERROR

    Error Code 0xA00F424F and 0xA00F425C both with (0x80004005)

    Thank you for the reply. Do you have any idea how to fix it?

     
    Pauline and Simon Currie-Whyte, Sep 14, 2021
    #4
Thema:

0xA00F425C ERROR

Loading...
  1. 0xA00F425C ERROR - Similar Threads - 0xA00F425C ERROR

  2. iSCSI Initiator Service fails to start with error Access is denied

    in Windows 10 News
    iSCSI Initiator Service fails to start with error Access is denied: [ATTACH]The Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service allows your computer to connect to remote storage devices (SAN/NAS) over an IP network using the Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) protocol, making them appear as local disks. The service runs under the LocalSystem...
  3. There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]: [ATTACH]Some users cannot format a USB flash drive to FAT32 using Diskpart because of the “There is no volume selected” error on Windows computers. The FAT32 file system is required for several purposes, such as BIOS recovery and installing software updates on PlayStation....
  4. Hyper-V error occurred while attempting to export the virtual machine

    in Windows 10 News
    Hyper-V error occurred while attempting to export the virtual machine: [ATTACH]When trying to copy or export a VHDX or Hyper-V file, you may encounter an error saying An error occurred when attempting to export the virtual machine. This error can happen for many reasons, which we explain in detail in this guide. An error occurred while...
  5. Unable to connect to API (ConnectionRefused) Claude error

    in Windows 10 News
    Unable to connect to API (ConnectionRefused) Claude error: [ATTACH]If you are receiving the error message “Unable to connect to API (ConnectionRefused)” when trying to use Claude Code on your Windows 11/10 PC, this post will help you fix the issue. A few users have reported that Claude Code repeatedly displays this message when they...
  6. Fix 0xA00F425C Camera error in Windows 11/10

    in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0xA00F425C Camera error in Windows 11/10: [IMG]This post discusses the error code 0xA00F425C while using the Camera app on Windows and how you can fix it. Some Windows users have reported facing the error code 0xA00F425C when trying to capture videos or photos using the Camera app in Windows 11/10. Something went...
  7. 0xA00F425C<VideoCaptureFileCreationFailed>0x802702 00

    in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    0xA00F425C<VideoCaptureFileCreationFailed>0x802702 00: Hi. I have a problem with my camera , I don't know what to do . If I use the videocamera and the camera I can't shoot a photo or a video because in the app appear that there is an error, and I can't save anyhing, and always appear this code:...
  8. error code 0xA00F425C video capture file creation failed >(0x80270200)

    in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error code 0xA00F425C video capture file creation failed >(0x80270200): The camera app creates file save Camera Roll locations on drive D and external USB drives. The app doesn't create one on drive C. I manually placed a Camera Roll folder where it should be on drive C, but the file is saved on drive D anyway. If I delete drive D, I get the...
  9. I have an ASUS laptop with windows 10. Camer giving me 0xA00F425C...

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an ASUS laptop with windows 10. Camer giving me 0xA00F425C...: Please instruct me on what I can do to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-asus-laptop-with-windows-10-camer-giving/da8216df-4cc0-40ab-b63a-cef45cf2c319
  10. Camera App - windows 10 - Error 0xA00F425C video capture file creation failed (0x80004005)

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera App - windows 10 - Error 0xA00F425C video capture file creation failed (0x80004005): I cannot use my webcam to record a video or take a picture. Windows 10 Lenovo Yoga 720 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/camera-app-windows-10-error-0xa00f425c-video/4c726f3b-1c83-4e66-af1f-eaf065f25d6d