Windows 10: 0xc000000e After restarting trapped there since Sunday

Discus and support 0xc000000e After restarting trapped there since Sunday in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Not able to download the app because I'm unable to get any farther than this screen which appears almost right after turning on my computer. I can go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cybrex, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Cybrex Win User

0xc000000e After restarting trapped there since Sunday

Not able to download the app because I'm unable to get any farther than this screen which appears almost right after turning on my computer. I can go into BIOS but thats it. Also, I'm no computer Guru. Just know a few things here and there and can put a computer together. Thats it but I greatly appreciate any help because I'm starting to go really crazy not having my computer and working on a really crappy laptop. lol *cries*

So sunday I went to restart my computer and it held on the splash screen so I did a reboot again and came up with the error message in the subject line.

I've attempted this (easy fix) and did nothing

Also tried this one and when entering in the second command it says "Accessed Denied"

Windows Repair tool didn't find anything wrong either.

The only change I've done recently is I upgraded my video card which was last week and its been working fine since. I've used it with PUBG and Star Wars Battlefront 2 with no issues. I did a clean uninstall of all drivers (AMD card and now using a GeForce Card).

AMD FX 8350 8core 4Ghz
    Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gigs
    256 Samsung SSD
    2 back up drives 3Tbytes in total.
    EVGA GeForce GTX 1070Ti
    Windows 10 64

If you're wondering why such a video card with old hardware its because I upgrade bit by bit. Everything else could still run things but my vid card no longer could but I do plan on upgrading the rest of the parts over the next couple of months.
    Being I'm not the computer guru I wish I could be my only idea to resolving this (and might possibly be an extreme measure) is to partition the space still left on my main drive, instead windows onto that (Considering going back to Win 7?) then boot with that, remove all the things off the other partition that I need to keep and the format the drive and do a clean install eliminating all possible issues at that point....

I have also gone ahead and tried all these steps as well and I've attached pictures
    http://www.officialtechsupport.com/fix-boot-error-0xc00...

Here are some pics I took of what happened when I attempted to follow the instructions...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cxIIEjhyoTGpK3-mNuooL...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R99Bz8LT5G_L8FWP2kCWb...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bQ_PPD2TC6ui9nqFwmZxJ...
    I've attached further images including the screen that I continue to stop at when starting up the computer which I never make it to windows itself. I also attached an image of what happened after attempting the dism command line as well. I hope this is able to help further.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i1wocNE9nLtAlEZBwV8dz...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WIM1gS-oXd-8q5y7B-reb...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18MvYBO-97kbefAfKBBe5v...
    This is been stuff I've been doing over the past couple of days but I'm starting to reach the point where I don't believe this is fixable as nothing seems to be working that I've come across so far.

:)

Cybrex, Nov 21, 2017
  2. Flisto Win User

trouble updating window10 v1511 to v1607

I'm not able to update my windows 10 v1511 to windows 10 v1607 - everytime after download , during installation, at approx 70% ( already restarted PC 2 -3 times), appair the blue screen with interruption code Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap .

Again 2 or 3 attemps to finish the installation, always same error kernel Mode trap. After that, will be reinstalled the previous version v1511.

This is happened already every month since September 2016.

I already disconnected printer, scanner and related driver but no result.

Anyone has an idea how to fix the problem?

Flisto, Nov 21, 2017
  3. When i want to upgrate to cretors update 0xc000000e problem

When i want to upgrate to cretors update with Windows10Upgrade28085 tool when its winshs dowload and ask to restart after restarting it gives this error

0xc000000e

0xc000000e After restarting trapped there since Sunday [​IMG]

DenizOzpinar, Nov 21, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. 0xc000000e After restarting trapped there since Sunday - Similar Threads - 0xc000000e restarting trapped

2. Error 0xc000000e after fresh install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 0xc000000e after fresh install: [ATTACH] So this happens on the first boot after a fresh install, what the hell? For context I already have a windows 10 on another disk but I know if I install another copy on other disk ill have dual boot and i can choose the windows I want. Yes I have two windows 10, or...
  3. SSD just wiped itself clean, gone. on a restart got error 0xc000000e

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD just wiped itself clean, gone. on a restart got error 0xc000000e: unbelievable. I was trying to figure out sleep on my 3rd PC, and I got sleep to work! Bios settings, set from s1 to s3, and allow keyboard and mouse to sleep and wake pc bios settings Great, was working good, booting, sleep, starting up, everything good. Then I recalled...
  4. Error 0xc000000e after cloning my boot drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xc000000e after cloning my boot drive.: I bought a new SSD 240 GB from Amazon and decided to migrate Windows 10 from HDD to SDD though the use of EaseUS. The clone was successful and thus I rebooted using the new boot drive and it worked, displaying the SSD as the c drive. I wiped my old boot drive, the HDD, and...
  5. 0xc000000e error after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000000e error after update: I have an AMD 3950x and corsair 2Tb m.2 gen4 and for some reason I'm getting a 0xc000000e error when I boot up. I am unable to use the usb to repair windows. I tried bootrec /fixmbr, which couldn't find path bootrec /rebuildbcd, which it says is successful but it...
  6. 0xc000000e error

0xc000000e error: I installed Manjaro Linux then I rebooted my computer to go to windows then it said recovery my pc/device needs to be repaired. The code error is 0xc000000e and I cannot boot my windows I downloaded from the windows website....
  7. Recovery 0xc000000e error after upgrading to ssd

Recovery 0xc000000e error after upgrading to ssd: I don’t have much knowledge on computer but I’ve decided upgrade the drive to ssd by myself. So I use a partition wizard to migrate the os from hdd to the ssd with an enclosure. After I’ve replaced the drive, the screen showed up ‘Recovery....’ ‘error code 0xc000000e’....
  8. Error 0xc000000e after update

Error 0xc000000e after update: I rebooted my PC to update windows. Stuck on the Windows logo. When restart, an error 0xc000000e appeared. Made a boot usb with windows. Automatic repair doesn't work... Tried console commands: Bootrec /fixmbr Bootrec /fixboot Bootrec /rebuildbcd On /fixboot it says...
  9. Error: 0xc000000e

Error: 0xc000000e: I was trying to install Linux alongside Windows. One person suggested I change the format of the disk to MBR, so I did so with an external program. I now see this was a bad idea as on reload, I can't access Windows. It gives the error 0xc000000e, not surprising as the...
  10. Error 0xc000000e after installing windows.

Error 0xc000000e after installing windows.: I have this very strange problem that I cannot seem to fix on my own. So I attempted to build my very own PC and once every thing was good to go I created a windows media creation tool on a USB drive to allow my new system to boot from that. Once my new system booted from...
Tags: