Windows 10: 1 1/2 inch gray bar at top of Edge

Discus and support 1 1/2 inch gray bar at top of Edge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get rid of 1 1/2" dark gray bar at top of Edge.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by R. Hay, Aug 21, 2018.

1. R. Hay Win User

1 1/2 inch gray bar at top of Edge

How do I get rid of 1 1/2" dark gray bar at top of Edge.

:)

R. Hay, Aug 21, 2018
  2. savra13 Win User

top of every page have 1 1/2 to 2 inch margin wasted space....big search bar then tool bar

How do I get rid of the 2 inch wasted space at top of screen? After upgrading to Windows 10 I have a search window bar of at least 1 1/2 inches and under it a tool bar. This is on my Facebook Page and on my Gmail page.....how do I make it about 1/2
    inch like it used to be? I am using Internet Explorer 11. The upgrade said everything would be the same and it is not!!!

savra13, Aug 21, 2018
  3. savra13 Win User
    gray bar at top in Windows 10

I upgraded to windows 10 which has changed everything. I now have a 1 1/2 inch margin at the top of the screen a lot of wasted space....basically 2 tool bars or search bars at top....how do I get my 1/2 inch search bar at top back? I tried to change
    my homepage back to what it was before and set it as default that is not working either...I thought it was supposed to leave everything the same but it changed everything...

savra13, Aug 21, 2018
  4. 1 1/2 inch gray bar at top of Edge

top of every page have 1 1/2 to 2 inch margin wasted space....big search bar then tool bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have a search window bar of at least 1 1/2 inches and under it is a tool bar. I will try to help you with this issue.

Sign out from the current user account, restart the pc and login to the Admin account or the MSA to test if that helps with this issue.

Also suggest you to install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

1 1/2 inch gray bar at top of Edge

1. 1 1/2 inch gray bar at top of Edge - Similar Threads - inch gray bar

2. 1 keyboard 2 computers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 keyboard 2 computers: Usage: Dual pc stream, 2 pc's, 2 keyboards, 1 connected to stream pc, and 1 "connected" to both stream and gaming pc somehow, to add a keyboard overlay on my stream with Nohboard, I need the streaming pc to be able to capture my keypresses 142681
  3. Dell inspirion 2 in 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell inspirion 2 in 1: So I formatted my laptop and It keeps getting stuck on the startup and keeps resetting and it won't start no matter what I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspirion-2-in-1/8834a8e4-57d7-4d34-b5ce-bdf163f641a0
  4. windows 10 2 in 1

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 2 in 1: just got a tablet 2 in 1 it comes on but no window 10 start up asking password but it won't take it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-2-in-1/ad8cda56-55a9-4eef-b2fc-361bfabf42dd
  5. The Topjoy Falcon is a 2-in-1 Windows 10 device with 8-inch display

in Windows 10 News
    The Topjoy Falcon is a 2-in-1 Windows 10 device with 8-inch display: There’s a new tiny computer in the market with 8-inch display. The Topjoy Falcon has just hit crowdfunding and it’s available for $399. Falcon runs Windows 10 and it has an 8-inch size that strikes a balance between performance and portability. The company claims that the...
  6. Extra bars at the top of Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Extra bars at the top of Edge: The bar says " To see favorites here, select …….." How can I get rid of this extra bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/extra-bars-at-the-top-of-edge/30d129f0-a44f-4b8a-a120-fb2fb881ae2b
  7. Top 2 inches window missing on the any folder explorer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Top 2 inches window missing on the any folder explorer.: Operating system is Win 10 pro. the issue is very strange when I open my documents or my computers then on the windows top whole toolbar, search bar, exit /minimize bar is missing. Like window explorer is open as full windows but i cannot see the top 1 inch of the page. and...
  8. How to list 2 monitors as 1 connected to 1 PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to list 2 monitors as 1 connected to 1 PC?: So, I'm using this program called aster which lets you turn your one computer into 2. For some reason this program doesn't allow you to have 2 monitors on one workplace. Is there a way to list 2 monitors as 1? OS: Windows 10 Processor: 64 bit...
  9. Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1: I ordered these games for Xbox one. I had toyed with downloading through the store but baulked when I saw they would be 50 gig approx each downloads. So I've ordered physical copies through Amazon instead. I'm pretty unfamiliar with Xbox and wondered what will happen when I...
  10. Want 1 click instead of 2..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Want 1 click instead of 2..: I reinstalled Win10 today and now I have lost my 1only mouse click and have to click 2 times. I can't for the life of me find the setting to change that. Anyone please. 65179

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft edge grey bar at top

2. 2 inch top screen

3. why does my printer just print a gray bar at the top of the page

4. grey bar on bottom of explorer keeps closing out window,
  5. edge grey bar alogn top,
  6. gray bar at top of screen in obs,
  7. gray bar on screen after windows 10 update,
  8. folder has grey bar on top how to fix,
  9. what is the gray bar called at the top of the screen in windows 10,
  10. grey bar at top of screen edge,
  11. how do i get rid of the gray bar on top of my microsoft edge screen,