Windows 10: 1 more time: Build 1511, is there ANY WAY to block Win Updates driver

Discus and support 1 more time: Build 1511, is there ANY WAY to block Win Updates driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; any way to block/defeat/pre-empt Windows Update from aggressively clobbering my device drivers? Build 1511 broke a couple things as is obvious from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cognus, Nov 23, 2015.

1. cognus Win User

1 more time: Build 1511, is there ANY WAY to block Win Updates driver

any way to block/defeat/pre-empt Windows Update from aggressively clobbering my device drivers?
    Build 1511 broke a couple things as is obvious from the threads posted on this folder

:)

cognus, Nov 23, 2015

2. Is there any way to uninstall creators build after 10 days?

No , but you may want to update or clean your browsers or re install them change your sleep settings and clean your computer and make sure its up to date

OctavianQR, Nov 23, 2015
  3. Podoc Win User
    Is there any way to uninstall creators build after 10 days?

Is there any way to uninstall creators build after 10 days?

After my computer sleeps, it takes forever to load any browsers.

Even after my screen saver has run, the same happens.

Chrome is the worst but it also happens to internet explorer, edge, and firefox.

Podoc, Nov 23, 2015
  4. LittleJay Win User

LittleJay, Nov 23, 2015
Thema:

1. 1 more time: Build 1511, is there ANY WAY to block Win Updates driver - Similar Threads - more Build 1511

2. Is there any way to prevent automatic driver updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there any way to prevent automatic driver updates?: Hey, is there any way to prevent automatic driver updates in Windows 10, except disconnecting internet? But than, after you enable it, still other drivers/software components install automatically and prompt from mouse drivers keeps popping up from time to time, i don't want...
  3. No more Windows 10 version 1511 updates!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No more Windows 10 version 1511 updates!: I purchased my HP Compaq all-in-one with win10 installed from Conn's. Win10 is horrible. MS...too big to fail? I have tried everything...restore, recovery, uninstall, reset....nothing helps with Win update. No choices. I need help that does not FAIL like all suggestions...
  4. Trouble updating to build 1511 through WSUS

Trouble updating to build 1511 through WSUS: I would like to update my Windows 10 computers to the latest 1511 (10586) build using Windows Update. I have approved the update in WSUS for all groups and it is also showing as "ready for installation. But none of pc's are seeing the update. WSUS is also showing Needed=0....
  5. Best way to revert to Build 1511?

Best way to revert to Build 1511?: I have currently AU installed and do not have any longer the option "Roll Back" to 1511. I have a System Image from AU with the option to Roll-Back to 1511. Will that work, or System will Delete at once that Option when I start from it? Are there other options? 63504
  6. win 10 pro build 10240 hasn't received the November update build 1511

win 10 pro build 10240 hasn't received the November update build 1511: My win 10 pro build 10240 hasn't received the November update build 1511 while my other win 10 home versions have. I know I'm not the only one having this problem but here's my two cents. On my xw4600, I upgraded from win 8.1 pro to win 10 pro as soon as 10 was available some...
  7. Is there a way to exclude only 1 particular driver in updates?

Is there a way to exclude only 1 particular driver in updates?: I determined the high resource usage when idle (laptop) was caused by the Synaptic Touchpad drivers. Upon uninstall, Win10 will immediately start downloading and installing the driver. *really I disabled automatic driver updates. However, I would like to keep automatic...
  8. Build 1511 breaks HP DeskJet 710C driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Build 1511 breaks HP DeskJet 710C driver: Hp broke the x64 driver for win 8.1, seems now after working fine on win 10 32 bit for months build 1511 has broken the 32 bit driver, not the printer as it still works on a dual XP boot, what are they playing at? 33820
  9. 1511 Broke my Conexant Driver - Any way to FIX?

1511 Broke my Conexant Driver - Any way to FIX?: gang I had a perfectly running ASUS Zenbook UX305FA - first device i've had for which the Conexant audio driver would work consistently. Until 1511 came to town. Now broke again. The temp solution is to uninstall it in favor of generic High Def Device [MS]. but that will not...
  10. As of 1511, STILL no way to block bad device Winupdates Install ???

As of 1511, STILL no way to block bad device Winupdates Install ???: JUst saw where lovely Win10 updates once again installs known bad Conexant drivers. its an aside, but the rules on WHQL must have been relaxed to the point of a auto-rubberstamp.... anything goes! does ANYONE know a registry hack or something that can stop this insanity?...