Windows 10: 1 of 2 starts end up as a BSOD

Discus and support 1 of 2 starts end up as a BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, When i start up my notebook half the time it hits a BSOD as it starts up (after windows load, or when you see the login screen) Thanks for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by renkun, Jan 29, 2016.

1. renkun Win User

1 of 2 starts end up as a BSOD

Hello,

When i start up my notebook half the time it hits a BSOD as it starts up (after windows load, or when you see the login screen)

Thanks for your help.

:)

renkun, Jan 29, 2016
  2. Hollyecho Win User

BSOD after starting to install AMD drivers to get win 10 to see my other 3 monitors

That method ONLY works if windows will come up. Windows will NOT START.

1. BSOD "ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY"

2. It shuts down, then goes to:

3. Prepairing automatic repair - THEN another BSOD

"WDF_VIOLATION"

4. It shuts down, then goes to:

5. (it attempts restart-then goes to)

6. BSOD "ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY"

7. It shuts down, then goes to:

8. Prepairing automatic repair - THEN another BSOD

"WDF_VIOLATION"

9. (it attempts restart-then goes to)

10. BSOD "ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY"

11. It shuts down, then goes to:

12. Prepairing automatic repair - THEN another BSOD

"WDF_VIOLATION"

THIS IS A FOREVER LOOP. WINDOWS WILL NOT START - F8 or SHIFT F8 will not --- repeat WILL NOT start safe mode.

Every solution you have given me so far NEEDS WINDOWS TO START! WINDOWS WILL NOT START.

Hollyecho, Jan 29, 2016
  3. BSOD

I did this already but the problem is when I trie to uninstall something I end up in a BSOD.

In safe mode it is impossible to do uninstallations.

sfc /scannow for example also ends up in a BSOD afther 25 %

Dimitri-DC, Jan 29, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

For best practice please uninstall MSI software and update Vipre.

Please reinstall or update Intel Rapid Storage Technology and your touchpad drivers.
    Touchpad driver caused a 0x1E crash
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SynTP.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SynTP.sys 2: kd> lmvm SynTP start end module name fffff802`04330000 fffff802`043cf000 SynTP T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: SynTP.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys Image name: SynTP.sys Timestamp: Fri Aug 21 05:13:17 2015 (55D6974D) CheckSum: 0009E9F5 ImageSize: 0009F000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Intel RST drivers caused a 0x139 crash
    Code: ffffd000`2426f778 fffff800`f35d442fUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorA.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys iaStorA+0x5442f 4: kd> lmvm iaStorA start end module name fffff800`289c0000 fffff800`28f33000 iaStorA (deferred) Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorA.sys Image name: iaStorA.sys Timestamp: Mon Jul 27 11:26:48 2015 (55B5F958) CheckSum: 00169B3D ImageSize: 00573000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. renkun Win User
    Thanks, should be ok now.

renkun, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 1 of 2 starts end up as a BSOD - Similar Threads - starts end BSOD

2. BSoDs every 1-2 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoDs every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE just now and they all happened randomly. I didn't do anything before the BSoDs started happening, I've tried reinstalling...
  3. BSoD every 1-2 days

BSoD every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days while using my computer, it restarts and boots back immediately but it's getting annoying, minidump files and msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AumN4IeuuOd9gy10p9mAVwwN1u7n?e=YEoMCf I didn't make any changes before and after the BSoDs started, i'm not...
  4. BSoD every 1-2 days.

BSoD every 1-2 days.: Hi, I've been getting lots of BSoDs recently. System was also stuttering a lot - audio and video drops. The stuttering problem seemed to have been caused by my joystick - a faulty connection I think. I've unplugged that and thought all was well until another BSoD this...
  5. BSOD 1 - 2 times a week, clueless.

BSOD 1 - 2 times a week, clueless.: Hello there,I have the problem that for a few months I get these BSODs with the cause being either SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, also there is never a specific application or error code mentioned in the BSOD. The first few times I was...
  6. Frequent BSODs every 1 or 2 weeks

Frequent BSODs every 1 or 2 weeks: So for the last few months, I've been seeing a pattern with my BSODs. It runs fine for a week or 2, then randomly, for maybe a day or 2, I will experience very frequent BSODs - it's a healthy mix of IRQL Not less or equal, Status Service Exception most frequent, Page fault in...
  7. BSOD on start-up

BSOD on start-up: Hello, Sometimes I do get BSOD on windows start-up/restart. I did sfc, chdsk, memtest, dism, win update, drivers update numerous times, but nothing has changed. Here is myminidump and memory dump files....
  8. BSOD at start up

BSOD at start up: Hello, When I boot my pc for the first I always get an BSOD or my pc is just stuck and won't do anything. When I hit the reset button it starts up like it supposed to do. And everything is just fine even when I restart it. But if it is off for a day I get the BSOD. When...
  9. BSOD at Start-Up

BSOD at Start-Up: Hi, This morning, I attempted to start my desktop PC and it gave me a BSOD with the error KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and it prompted an automatic restart. The restart went without any problems and the desktop is functional and I haven't experienced another BSOD since -...
  10. BSOD's on start up

BSOD's on start up: Hi, Was pointed in this general direction as my regular forum couldn't help me with the multiple and consistant BSOD's on startup are plaguing me. They only happen on start up, sometimes just as the OS loads, sometimes once I'm on the desktop. If my desktop shows for...