Windows 10: “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.”

Discus and support “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.” in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently wiped this computer, because of some issues with storage, and viruses i guess. I reinstalled windows, using a usb. I was scrolling through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by seo3738, Mar 2, 2024.

1. seo3738 Win User

“%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.”

I recently wiped this computer, because of some issues with storage, and viruses i guess. I reinstalled windows, using a usb. I was scrolling through my windows in general and i saw that message, so just got a bit concerned in general. Was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem, or knows how to fix this.

:)

seo3738, Mar 2, 2024
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 2, 2024
  3. windows security center disabled...

windows security center disabled????????

i just installed windows defender on my computer (freshly formated new hard drive about 2 weeks ago) and it would not update because the security center was not running. so i went to msconfig and it was not in the services list so i went to services.msc and it was disabled. so i changed it to automatic and started it. after rebooting it was still running, so i restarted it again and it was disabled again, so i renabled it again. and when i went to the security center in control pannel it looked like this

“%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.” Untitled-1-3.jpg

i had to enable the windows firewall too. but it says that automatic updates are turned off, so i went to change it and it said that it was on...???...???? i did the fast format this time cause i didnt want to wait for 500gb to format *Big Grin “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.” :D and i have noticed a few other quirks mainly my audigy 4 pro software acting funny time to time. do you think that i have a virus or something of that nature? i will put AVG on here tomorrow and maybe adaware. i have never had a virus so i didnt see any need for anti virus and or spyware programs eating up resources. but i am puzzled as to why my services are automatically shutting down...

acousticlemur, Mar 2, 2024
  4. tfwul Win User

tfwul, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

1. “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.” - Similar Threads - “%1 Has disabled

2. Windows 11 Home Security settings locked "by the IT administrator - contact the Help Desk"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Security settings locked "by the IT administrator - contact the Help Desk": Running new PC with new Win 11 Home Build 22631.3737, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1009.0. Not part of a business, not a server. From Settings>Privacy & Security>Windows Security, any option I try to open gives me a message that "Your IT Administrator has...
  3. Windows 11 Home Security settings locked "by the IT administrator - contact the Help Desk"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Security settings locked "by the IT administrator - contact the Help Desk": Running new PC with new Win 11 Home Build 22631.3737, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1009.0. Not part of a business, not a server. From Settings>Privacy & Security>Windows Security, any option I try to open gives me a message that "Your IT Administrator has...
  4. “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.”

“%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.”: I recently wiped this computer, because of some issues with storage, and viruses i guess. I reinstalled windows, using a usb. I was scrolling through my windows in general and i saw that message, so just got a bit concerned in general. Was wondering if anyone else had a...
  5. “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.”

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.”: I recently wiped this computer, because of some issues with storage, and viruses i guess. I reinstalled windows, using a usb. I was scrolling through my windows in general and i saw that message, so just got a bit concerned in general. Was wondering if anyone else had a...
  6. What is "%1!s! has disabled Windows Security. Contact your IT Helpdesk"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is "%1!s! has disabled Windows Security. Contact your IT Helpdesk"?: I recently formatted my PC and did a clean install of Windows, then I changed my system's language to German to immerse myself in the language as I am currently learning it. I've done this multiple times already. Everytime I format my PC and reinstall Windows, I always change...
  7. What is "%1!s! has disabled Windows Security. Contact your IT Helpdesk"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is "%1!s! has disabled Windows Security. Contact your IT Helpdesk"?: I recently formatted my PC and did a clean install of Windows, then I changed my system's language to German to immerse myself in the language as I am currently learning it. I've done this multiple times already. Everytime I format my PC and reinstall Windows, I always change...
  8. What is "%1!s! has disabled Windows Security. Contact your IT Helpdesk"?

9. How to contact microsoft support desk.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact microsoft support desk.: I bought Minecraft today for my son using my account but later I realized that my son can't play it and I should have purchased it using his account. As soon as I realized it I am trying to reach out Microsoft to get refund so I can purchase using his account or transfer to...
  10. Windows help desk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows help desk: I have a problem and windows help desk tec support says they will fix computer for 349.00. Also stated that asknet longrun would collect my money https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-help-desk/94f1b397-dbfb-4447-9da3-b0cbb9c1f46b