Windows 10: 10 - 20 Minutes Streaming, Wifi shuts down!

Discus and support 10 - 20 Minutes Streaming, Wifi shuts down! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; About 3 days ago i streamed on yt. I used a Custom code to stream, about 3 hrs in the stream my pc crashed. i restarted it. Next day i also streamed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NukeYT, Aug 20, 2016.

1. NukeYT Win User

10 - 20 Minutes Streaming, Wifi shuts down!

About 3 days ago i streamed on yt. I used a Custom code to stream, about 3 hrs in the stream my pc crashed. i restarted it.
    Next day i also streamed but then something weird happend every 1-20 minutes my wifi shuts down! it kept happening everytime!
    I don't know how to fix it. I use OBS to stream.

Srry for bad English!

:)

NukeYT, Aug 20, 2016

2. Unable to shut down the computer.

Hi There. Since I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7, my computer will not shut down properly. If I'm on my desktop for 5 or maybe at the most 8 to 10 minutes when I click on the power then shut down button, after maybe 5 to 10 seconds, it shuts down properly.
    Any time spent longer than 8 or 10 minutes, the pc just shows the shutting down blue screen forever. I came back one time after 3 hours and it was still on that shutting down screen. Now, whenever I'm on longer than 10 minutes, after I press the shut down
    button, I wait about 15 to 20 seconds and then I press the on/off button on my computer and hold it down until the computer shuts down. I've the power troubleshooter and it still occurs. Any help would really be appreciated. John

Original title:Windows 10 Shutdown

PapaJohnRetired, Aug 20, 2016
  3. Windows 10 shut down

Original title: Eddie

After upgrading to windows 10 3 weeks latter it stared shutting down for no reason, All I have to do is just log in let it set for 20 minutes and it just shut down, I have gone into power setting and change to screen save 15 minutes and never on sleep mode.
    replaced key board and mouse work for two days without shutting down, then started the same thing just shuts down with out any warring. HELP

EddieDMiller, Aug 20, 2016
Thema:

10 - 20 Minutes Streaming, Wifi shuts down!

1. 10 - 20 Minutes Streaming, Wifi shuts down! - Similar Threads - Minutes Streaming Wifi

2. Windows 10/11 shutting down randonmly after 15 20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 shutting down randonmly after 15 20 minutes: Hello!,My windows 11 is shutting down randomly without a warning. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. I had the same problem and was hoping that upgrade would solve the issue but I still have the issue. Please suggest how to troubleshoot and identify the root...
  3. Windows 10/11 shutting down randonmly after 15 20 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10/11 shutting down randonmly after 15 20 minutes: Hello!,My windows 11 is shutting down randomly without a warning. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. I had the same problem and was hoping that upgrade would solve the issue but I still have the issue. Please suggest how to troubleshoot and identify the root...
  4. Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!: Help!!! You're about to be signed out!!!!Windows will shut down in 1 minute!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-will-shut-down-in-1-minute/61479a10-0dd4-4e92-afdd-50ea3b7d8bc2
  5. Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!: Help!!! You're about to be signed out!!!!Windows will shut down in 1 minute!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-will-shut-down-in-1-minute/61479a10-0dd4-4e92-afdd-50ea3b7d8bc2
  6. Notebook always shuts down after it´s 10-20 minutes not in use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notebook always shuts down after it´s 10-20 minutes not in use: Hello everyone,maybe you have the same issue with the Inspiron 7306 2n1 Notebook by dell.Since i got the notebook it randomly shuts down after a few minutes when it isn´t in use up from 10-20 minutes. I always need to start the device over and over again. Sometimes the pc...
  7. restarting after 20 minutes of connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    restarting after 20 minutes of connecting to wifi: hello , i am pranav and i am facing problem while connected to internet . whenever i connect to internet after 20 minutes it shows you are about to signed out restart in one minute please help me to tackle this problem...
  8. My pc keeps shutting down on its own every 20 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc keeps shutting down on its own every 20 minutes: Every time I try and use my pc for downloading something it just freezes and then shuts down? I just reset it so I don’t think it’s software and it was happening before I reset it submitted by /u/fuhlenn_ [link] [comments]...
  9. PC is extremely slow and shuts down after 20 minutes

PC is extremely slow and shuts down after 20 minutes: I have recently swapped out my GT 730 graphics card for a GTX 780 ti. Retracing my steps, the procedure was as follows, I unplugged all power cables to make room for my GPU. I then air dusted everything. I put in my GPU and plugged all the cables back in (plus the 6 and 8 pin...
  10. Computer shuts down at 40% or 20%

Computer shuts down at 40% or 20%: Why does that happen? Here are my specs. I reseted my PC but nothing works and this has been bothering me for days.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-at-40-or-20/7a032296-8e9e-425c-92da-7a43dc4de33c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi shuts down when streaming