Windows 10: 10 frustrating Google Chrome irritations and how to fix them

Discus and support 10 frustrating Google Chrome irritations and how to fix them in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; A lot of articles show you how to fiddle with the browser in exotic ways. Not this one. Here, we’ll show you how to make Chrome less annoying—and that... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Borg 386, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Borg 386 Win User

10 frustrating Google Chrome irritations and how to fix them

10 frustrating Google Chrome problems and how to fix them

:)

Borg 386, Jan 26, 2017

2. Issues with using google hangout and video feed through camera is not working properly.

Original Title: google hangout

I am running Windows 10 on Lenovo laptop. I cannot get Google Hangouts to work properly. The camera comes on but does not display my video feed to the other person. I have had frustrating results whether I am using Chrome, Internet explorer, or Mozilla
    Firefox. On Explorer and Firefox the video feed the other person receives is a slideshow of still images from my video feed. On Chrome either they cannot see me, or i cannot see them. How do I fix this?

RussellGrosse, Jan 26, 2017
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Jan 26, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

*Thumbs

One more thing: Middle clicking a link opens in a new tab and switches to it immediately, (without a key press!)

They fix that and Chrome will be perfect! *Wink

Edwin, Jan 26, 2017
Thema:

1. 10 frustrating Google Chrome irritations and how to fix them - Similar Threads - frustrating Google Chrome

2. How to fix ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error in Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to fix ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error in Google Chrome?: How to fix ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error in Google Chrome?Sometimes, when I launch my Chrome browser, it flashes a warning reading as Your Connection is Not Private. Attackers might be trying to steal your information. My email tga249511How to fix this error?...
  3. How to fix ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error in Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error in Google Chrome?: How to fix ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error in Google Chrome?Sometimes, when I launch my Chrome browser, it flashes a warning reading as Your Connection is Not Private. Attackers might be trying to steal your information. My email tga249511How to fix this error?...
  4. How to fix ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Error in Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to Fix Google Chrome Not Responding in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Fix Google Chrome Not Responding in Windows: Obviously, Google Chrome is one of the most popular browsers around the world. Although the majority of users express Google Chrome as a high-speed, stable, and reliable browser, it does not mean that Google Chrome will not go wrong under any circumstances. Sometimes it will...
  6. fix my google chrome shortcut

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    fix my google chrome shortcut: fix my google chrome shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emma34/c8eec995-8d16-41a2-917b-d036176cfb8d
  7. Firefox - search with google irritation

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox - search with google irritation: On my workstation I've had Firefox for many years, updating as required, and now at 65.0.2 (64bit). A short while back I recall seeing a bar pop up under the URL window as I entered data, with suggested search results a la 'search with google' I found this irritating and...
  8. Fix ERR_BAD_SSL_CLIENT_AUTH_CERT error for Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Fix ERR_BAD_SSL_CLIENT_AUTH_CERT error for Google Chrome: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Google Chrome web browser checks the SSL Security Certificate of the web page that the user is trying to access. If it is unable to then one error related to SSL Certificates which a user may face while browsing with [...] This post Fix...
  9. Fixing to dump Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Fixing to dump Google Chrome: II open Chrome, do my searches etc. etc. When I am done, I go to Ccleaner and clean. Go back to chrome an open history - clean nothing there except for the current browser opening. I then go to the search box and type in ONE LETTER and a box opens off the search box showing...
  10. Google Chrome display lag FIX

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome display lag FIX: A common issue I am finding with Windows 10 is display lag, particularly in the address bar. The vast majority of these issues I have seen have been resolved by simply disabling "Use Hardware Acceleration when available". To do this simply go to Chrome > Settings > Advanced...