Windows 10: 10 Home or Pro

Discus and support 10 Home or Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi ... So what I notice now when one uses the Media Creation Tool and create a iso/ dvd you choose which bit you want 32 or 64 afterwards once you burn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sn00ker, Nov 14, 2015.

1. sn00ker Win User

10 Home or Pro

Hi ... So what I notice now when one uses the Media Creation Tool and create a iso/ dvd you choose which bit you want 32 or 64 afterwards once you burn iso file onto a disc it will load both the home and the Pro version . So if you choose windows 10 32 bit ? You will have the 10 Home 32 or Pro 32 on the same file . If you choose the 64 bit, again you will have 10 home 64 or 10 Pro 64 on the same file. So lets say you have windows 10 pro 64 ? You would choose the windows 10 64bit from the Media Creation Tool

:)

sn00ker, Nov 14, 2015
  2. Ari94 Win User

Windows Home 10 or Windows 10 Home pro which is good for home use computer

Hi, thank you very much sharing information. I appreciate that.

Ari94, Nov 14, 2015
  3. Ari94 Win User
    Windows Home 10 or Windows 10 Home pro which is good for home use computer

I am going to buy a computer (Core i3-7100U 4GB(4GB×1)DDR4-SDRAM memory 128GB SSD) and got an option to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro.

I wonder which will work better.

Thank you

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category (from
    Windows | Windows 10 | Performance & system failures | PC
    to Windows | Windows 10 | Download, install, and activate | PC).***

Ari94, Nov 14, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

10 Home or Pro

Hello sn00ker, *Smile

Windows 10 from MCT will install both the Home or Pro edition. Your digital entitlement or entered product key is what determines which edition gets installed.

If you skip entering a product key during Windows Setup, then you'll get an option to select which edition to install.

Brink, Nov 14, 2015
  5. sn00ker Win User
    Hello Brink,

Yep, you're so right . And I did skip the key part were I was faced to select which home or Pro, thanks

sn00ker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

10 Home or Pro

1. 10 Home or Pro - Similar Threads - Home Pro

2. Windows 11 home or pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home or pro: I know the Pro version is supposed to be for businesses but should non-business consumers buy it? I am thinking of buying a new computer Lenovo 2023 IdeaCentre 3 Premium All-in-One Business Desktop, 27" FHD Touchscreen Display, Intel Core i7-13620H, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Webcam,...
  3. Windows 11 home or pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 home or pro: I know the Pro version is supposed to be for businesses but should non-business consumers buy it? I am thinking of buying a new computer Lenovo 2023 IdeaCentre 3 Premium All-in-One Business Desktop, 27" FHD Touchscreen Display, Intel Core i7-13620H, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Webcam,...
  4. Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine: sir i my problem blue screen where my pc cannot re start it self then i went to the shop where i told him the problem then he installed win 11 pro . But it is cracked. My previous win was genuine win 11 Home . So can i get my genuine one back if i downgrade this to win 11...
  5. Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine

Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine: sir i my problem blue screen where my pc cannot re start it self then i went to the shop where i told him the problem then he installed win 11 pro . But it is cracked. My previous win was genuine win 11 Home . So can i get my genuine one back if i downgrade this to win 11...
  6. Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.: I bought an Acer Aspire Evro 16 with Windows 11 Home pre installed.I have paid £119.99 to Microsoft store, order number 3548372093, to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to perform the upgrade it produced the error 0x80070490. Where do I go to resolve this situation?...
  7. Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.

Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.: I bought an Acer Aspire Evro 16 with Windows 11 Home pre installed.I have paid £119.99 to Microsoft store, order number 3548372093, to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to perform the upgrade it produced the error 0x80070490. Where do I go to resolve this situation?...
  8. use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license: I try to transfer my windows 10 PRO RETAIL license to new laptop with no luck.the problem:I have old laptop with activated windows 10 PRO digital license - when checking lsmgr it claims that is RETAIL license and I have now new laptop which comes with windows 11 HOME OEM...
  9. use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license

use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license: I try to transfer my windows 10 PRO RETAIL license to new laptop with no luck.the problem:I have old laptop with activated windows 10 PRO digital license - when checking lsmgr it claims that is RETAIL license and I have now new laptop which comes with windows 11 HOME OEM...
  10. Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do...: Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do the upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-home-is-installed-a-win11-pro-dvd-is-bought/8f7a385f-83b3-46de-86a7-92aa653fb2d0