Windows 10: 10 Lock Screen Customisation

Discus and support 10 Lock Screen Customisation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know how to change images on the lock screen as and when but I want to put a independence day laughing skull there, but only have it on a url from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by elbmek, May 1, 2017.

1. elbmek Win User

10 Lock Screen Customisation

I know how to change images on the lock screen as and when but I want to put a independence day laughing skull there, but only have it on a url from you tube, is it possible.

:)

elbmek, May 1, 2017
  2. Wacky-O-O Win User

Windows 10 Personalise Background

as with original query , none of the proposed solutions allow me to customise wallpapers/windows background. Before clean reinstalling windows 10 after a crash I used to customise the desktop wallpaper all the time. (not talking about the lock screen)

Wacky-O-O, May 1, 2017
  3. Customise Lock Screen when using Secure Sign-In

I have installed Windows 10 Pro and use the CTRL-ALT-DEL
    secure sign-in
    when logging into the user profile. When trying to personalise the
    Lock Screen I chose a new picture and added the desired Apps using the
    'Lock Screen' settings however these did not take affect although the 'Lock Screen'
    settings suggest that they are in force. I have since discovered that this appears to be related to the
    secure sign-in feature we have enabled, if I disable this feature then the customised
    'Lock Screen' settings work as expected.

Can anyone please advise me how we can retain the secure log on but still apply the customisation to the 'Lock Screen', any advice on changing the 'Windows Hero' image on the initial login screen would also be appreciated.

TobyWilliams, May 1, 2017
  4. 10 Lock Screen Customisation

No it is not.

Josey Wales, May 1, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Bree, May 1, 2017
  6. elbmek Win User
    there are also a few on youtube

elbmek, May 2, 2017
  7. Bree New Member
    There's no way to put a video on the lock screen, so YouTube is no help.

Bree, May 2, 2017
  8. Edwin New Member

Open the appropriate video in full screen, take a screen shot, apply image to lock screen.

10 Lock Screen Customisation [​IMG]

Edwin, May 2, 2017
  9. Edwin New Member
    The resolution of the image from the full screen YouTube vid is pretty lame though! *Sad

10 Lock Screen Customisation [​IMG]

Edwin, May 2, 2017
  10. Bree New Member
    According to the post I linked to earlier with the image in it...
    This apparently original image was only 202x202 pixels, so even the original is 'lo-res'.

11. elbmek Win User
    the creator is someone with a nickname ID4 virus, I was reading his old posts on youtube yesterday.

"Uploaded on 20 Aug 2007ID4 Virus

People keep commenting on the length of this video. I created it to use as part of a prank on one of my coworkers. She is a MySpace addict.

elbmek, May 2, 2017
  12. elbmek Win User
    thats the easy part *Cool

I was hoping for anim and sound, ah well ...........................

elbmek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 10 Lock Screen Customisation - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Customisation

2. CUSTOMISING MSN HOMEPAGE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CUSTOMISING MSN HOMEPAGE: Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't find "Customise" to shrink the number of icons [Sport, etc.] on MSN Homepage. Mousing the little gear icon doesn't provide it. I need to get rid of these icons as the Page doesn't fit properly now and I don't like working in 90%...
  3. Customise Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Customise Edge: Since the latest update to Edge it no longer opens with my selected home pages. I have checked settings and they are still listed to show on opening, but all I get is a new blank tab on opening. Any advice appreciated for this annoying fault. Update 91.0.864.37 180138
  4. Customise Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Customise Edge: In Chromium Edge, when I enter something in the search box, then press enter, it opens in the current tab. Is there a way to make it open in a new tab? Thank you 166066
  5. Customisable logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Customisable logo: I have windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron laptop. The boot screen is a Dell logo instead of a windows logo. Is there any way I can switch the logo or customize it? submitted by /u/AssasinatorX4 [link] [comments]...
  6. Can you customise the loading screen with the Windows logo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you customise the loading screen with the Windows logo?: Windows 10 Pro 1909 (18363.592). I'm just curious, when the PC is loading and it shows the Windows logo and the little spinning circle below it, is there a way to change what's displayed there? I really don't like the Windows logo redesign, if I could put in what Windows 7...
  7. Desktop Customisation - Display clock used on lock screen on desktop when unlocked.

Desktop Customisation - Display clock used on lock screen on desktop when unlocked.: I'd see the clock that is shown on the lock screen on my desktop, preferably multiple desktops. Any clues? I'm guessing this is not really the place for this kind of customisation, but any help, suggestions on where else to look? I'm hoping this could be achieved using some...
  8. Windows 10 Customisation

Windows 10 Customisation: Hi Guys, I was wondering if you can provide me with the GUIDs for the following Control Panel applets (Category view): [ATTACH] Looking forward to your advice / assistance. Regards, Andrew...
  9. Customisation

Customisation: I have been following these customisation threads for a few days now. This is what I've managed so far. [img] Only one thing bothering me now tho, I am using TranslucentTB for the see through taskbar but now any app shortcut I pin to it will not work. The default Windows...
  10. Windows 10 Tiles Not Customisable

Windows 10 Tiles Not Customisable: Hey folks, I used to be able to customise windows 10 tiles, however, now the tiles are not customisable. I cannot drag/move the tiles around, resize, uninstall, etc. Here is a screenshot for better understanding of the problem. For this instance, when you right click...