Windows 10: 10 pro Edge browser bsod

Discus and support 10 pro Edge browser bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is the first time I've had a BSOD with this version of windows 10 since going to 10 Pro. I was on Face Book Using Edge browser. I had several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by oldyeller38, May 23, 2016.

1. 10 pro Edge browser bsod

This is the first time I've had a BSOD with this version of windows 10 since going to 10 Pro. I was on Face Book Using Edge browser. I had several about a year or so ago while still in windows 7. There was a conflict with my Kaspersky Internet Security 14 and Windows Defender at the time. 'dm log collector' file.

:)

oldyeller38, May 23, 2016

2. Microsoft Edge crashes when I touch on address bar.

I have a Dell Precision 5520 with touch screen and with Windows 10 Pro.

I launch Edge browser. If I touch the address bar instead of clicking it by mouse, Edge browser crashes immediately.

Has this been resolved?

Jimmy0Huang, May 23, 2016
  3. Running edge on windows 10 pro, receive error "application doesn't support netscape browser"

I'm running windows 10 pro with all msft software updates applied. I try to access a site using the built-in Edge browser and receive the error, "site doesn't support the Netscape browser". The edge browser version, et. al is:

25.10586.0.0, Microsoft EdgeHTML 13.1.10586. The site works fine if I access the site using IE11, running on Windows 10. Is there a compatibility mode in the Edge browser or other fix. Obviously, the site must be checking for IE 11 and gets the response
    that the browser is Netscape. I'll continue to open that site using IE 11, until I get a fix. A near term solution would be to have an option in Edge to add sites, which don't support the edge browser yet (An exception list). Thank you

MariaTerhune, May 23, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

10 pro Edge browser bsod

The dump points to dxgmms1.sys which is a Microsoft file, unlikely to be the actual cause. More likely it's your video driver. I see this in the dump:

Code: ffffd001`fdb46308 fffff801`d516db0bUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x16db0b[/quote] The current date/time for that file is: Thu Aug 06 19:16:04 2015

I suggest uninstalling the current Nvidia driver using Display Driver Uninstaller then use Nvidia Geforce Experience to install the latest avaialble, see if that resolves the problem.

Ztruker, May 24, 2016
Thema:

10 pro Edge browser bsod

1. 10 pro Edge browser bsod - Similar Threads - pro Edge browser

2. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser: Many answers have been given regarding Edge closing down unexpectedly. My problem is an odd variation of that problem, in that it rarely closes unexpectedly, and yet frequently when I open the browser I get a pop-up message saying it was closed down unexpectedly, and asks me...
  3. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Browser: Many answers have been given regarding Edge closing down unexpectedly. My problem is an odd variation of that problem, in that it rarely closes unexpectedly, and yet frequently when I open the browser I get a pop-up message saying it was closed down unexpectedly, and asks me...
  4. How to remove the Edge Browser from Windows 10 Pro

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove the Edge Browser from Windows 10 Pro: I would like to remove Microsoft's Edge Browser form my computer. I have no use for it, I am hard core Firefox user and it seems every time I click on link in web page, it open in Edge. I have went and set Firefox as the preferred web browser and all. I just want that most...
  5. Edge browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge browser: In comparison with other browsers like chrome, firefox...your browser is very very slow. Interestingly its fine on android but on pcs literally testing patience. Tested clearing browsing history....still no luck. Why should I use it at all...
  6. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Browser: I only have edge browser on my laptops and recently updated to the new chromium version which I think is really good however each time I re-start my laptops it reverts back to the old edge as my default browser, which I can't understand as I have it set as default but always...
  7. edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    edge browser: hi all,I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 a while ago.I can get the start menu ok but cant get the edge browser or cortona.When I click on edge it comes on for a few seconds then leaves the screen.Anybody got any ideas why?Your help would be very much appreciated....
  8. EDGE browser - Windows 10 Pro - FAVORITES folder

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE browser - Windows 10 Pro - FAVORITES folder: WINDOWS 10 PRO: Pursuant to the tutorial in Ten Forums, the FAVORITES folder in the EDGE browser is stored in the DataStore folder. Is that correct? Is the tutorial correct? My check of the folder indicates the tutorial was correct. . 38223
  9. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: I have been playing around with the Edge Browser having removed IE 11. I have found that if you bring the web page up you want like Face Book (social) Outlook.com (mail) Youtube (Entertainment) Google (Browser) Right click and add them to the Favourites Bar, They...
  10. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: How do I download & install the Edge Browser? 5765