Windows 10: 10 runs slow, compatibility issue???

Discus and support 10 runs slow, compatibility issue??? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo H415 desktop (AMD A6-3600 2.1 Windows 7), I tried to install W10 after threshold 2 came out and the computer did everything very slow.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by lenberman, Feb 5, 2016.

1. lenberman Win User

10 runs slow, compatibility issue???

I have a Lenovo H415 desktop (AMD A6-3600 2.1 Windows 7), I tried to install W10 after threshold 2 came out and the computer did everything very slow. So I checked with Lenovo and found it was not on a list for W10 recommended models. I hopped that the issue was the video card since I could not find a W10 driver listed, so I bought a 10 compatible video card hoping that would solve the problem, it didn't. I would like to run 10 is there anything I could do to remedy the situation. I even bought a new hard drive that I put a fresh install of 10, that didn't help either. Opening programs, even going from website to website in Chrome is very very slow.
    Len

:)

lenberman, Feb 5, 2016

2. Free VMPlayer compatibility with Windows 10 as the host OS

At this point in time, none of the VMWare players are compatible with Windows 10 host. I have tried all of them up to and including version 12. There are no errors but all guest OS will be painfully slow. Hopefully, VMWare will release a Windows 10
    compatible player. I went back to Windows 8.1 host and all my machines are running fast again.

The Victim, Feb 5, 2016
  3. Printer problem

Installed compatible Drivers for my printer (Epson STYLUS cx47000) & windows 10 froze up. 2 hr. later I got drivers uninstalled now PC is running slow. Can any one help

HarryCheveldave, Feb 5, 2016
  4. lenberman Win User

I did a clean install on a new hard drive.

Thanks,
    Len

lenberman, Feb 5, 2016
  5. b1rd Win User
    Yeah, I read that right after I posted, so I just deleted my original reply.

b1rd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. 10 runs slow, compatibility issue??? - Similar Threads - runs slow compatibility

2. Compatibility Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility Issues: Hello, I was using a game that was made for windows 95, and I had installed a 95 to XP patch on it, and was running it in 256 color mode like the game specified. I was playing the game and decided to update my computer. When I got back on after the update, the game no longer...
  3. Compatibility Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatibility Issues: Hello, I was using a game that was made for windows 95, and I had installed a 95 to XP patch on it, and was running it in 256 color mode like the game specified. I was playing the game and decided to update my computer. When I got back on after the update, the game no longer...
  4. Compatibility issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compatibility issues: I'm enrolled in Sundance college and I'm having trouble submitting projects in Microsoft word. the class lessons are taught through Sam.cengage and it says there's a compatibility problem when i try to submit them to be graded. This is what it says. "This project is not...
  5. Compatability issue

Compatability issue: Hello Microsoft I have an issue in Compatability i have a program that i cant operate in my normal pc bec its a bit old so i have to set the Compatability to "windows xp service pack 3" so that works but it doesnt want to set propaply note : i have windows 8.1 32 bit and...
  6. slow running windows 10 laptop performance issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow running windows 10 laptop performance issues: I am having a laptop which has 12 GB of RAM. Intel Core i3-60060 CPU 2 Ghz it has become extremely difficult to use this laptop for some unknown reason. I am attaching a couple of screenshots which I could capture please see and help me to understand what can I disable so...
  7. Slow network issues on Windows 10 running on Boot Camp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow network issues on Windows 10 running on Boot Camp: Hi, I have been running Windows in Bootcamp on my mac for some years with no issues. 1909 x64 was installed recently and running well with my broadband connection testing at 100+ mbs. Following the latest set of updates, my broadband is being choked (same test page) at...
  8. compatibility issues

compatibility issues: Hello, Microsoft. I bring you a question which is also a request. But I beg you beforehand that you don't take my words wrong, as a form of abuse from my part. I would like to ask you if there is any form of loss that you would suffer if the previous versions of Windows...
  9. Compatibility Issue

Compatibility Issue: I am hoping someone can help me. I right click on my game icon on my desktop and properties then compatibility tab and it only goes up to windows 8 only. I have windows 10 home. I am trying to play a game that requires windows 10. I cannot change this. I cannot play. State...
  10. Compatibility Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatibility Issue: I purchased an expensive Biblesoft Professional Reference Version 5 Program 2 years before Windows 10. I am being told now that I will have problems and my program needs a $650 update to be compatible with Windows 10! Is this true? Hope someone can help....