Windows 10: 10 things you can do in Windows Mixed Reality right now in Windows 10

Discus and support 10 things you can do in Windows Mixed Reality right now in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There’s a lot you can do in Windows Mixed Reality, from playing games to immersing yourself in faraway places around the world. In today’s post, we’ll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

10 things you can do in Windows Mixed Reality right now in Windows 10

Source: Windows 10 Tip: 10 things you can do in Windows Mixed Reality right now - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 8, 2018

2. Lenovo explorer WMR black screen

Hi,

Windows Mixed Reality is now available in Windows 10, it combines the thrill of virtual reality mixed with augmented reality in gaming, travel & streaming. To troubleshoot your issue, we recommend running the

Windows Mixed Reality PC Check
    . This app is the best way to make sure your PC is ready to run Windows Mixed Reality.

Also, you can check the following links:

Windows Mixed Reality Setup FAQ

Minimum PC hardware guidelines

Update us on the result.

Marvelos Reg, Apr 8, 2018
  3. mixed reality in 1703

hi joydeep sir do i need any vr head sets to view mixed reality or i can simply use mixed reality in windows 10 1703.or there will be an app to view mixed reality without vr headsets.

[ Moved from: Windows>Windows 10>Performance & System failures>PC ]

JoydeepSarkar685, Apr 8, 2018
Thema:

10 things you can do in Windows Mixed Reality right now in Windows 10

1. 10 things you can do in Windows Mixed Reality right now in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - things Mixed Reality

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. windows mix reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mix reality: my HP mix reality headset showing black screen. I got this problem for 6 month . Alredy tried all the solution online and still black screen. and it work just fine before....
  5. windows mix reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows mix reality: my HP mix reality headset showing black screen. I got this problem for 6 month . Alredy tried all the solution online and still black screen. and it work just fine before....
  6. windows mixed reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mixed reality: Nvidia mx150 is supported for windows mixed reality but mx250 isn't why? need help at this.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mixed-reality/b69248fb-657c-4515-9425-2fb71d300996
  7. Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality: When I am playing in the Windows Mixed Reality portal it will just stop displaying in the headset and keep displaying on the PC. 64 Bit Windows 10 Pro with 32GB Ram. NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB Video Card. Not sure what to do to fix this. My first thought is a video card with...
  8. Window 10 mixed reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 mixed reality: are you able to play Forza horizon 3 on windows mixed reality https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-mixed-reality/f43e8b34-48a5-45c2-a7d4-64c4c048bcca
  9. Take Screenshot in Windows Mixed Reality in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Take Screenshot in Windows Mixed Reality in Windows 10: How to: Take Screenshot in Windows Mixed Reality in Windows 10 How to Take Screenshot in Windows Mixed Reality in Windows 10 Mixed reality blends real-world and virtual content into hybrid environments where physical and digital objects coexist and interact. video....
  10. Minecraft now available on Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft now available on Windows Mixed Reality: With the latest Minecraft update, released today, Windows 10 players can now strap on a headset and craft, explore and survive in three whole dimensions(four if you count time!) using the power of Windows Mixed Reality. We’ve already dabbled in VR with our support for the...