Windows 10: 100% disk, tried everything

Discus and support 100% disk, tried everything in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello to everyone, this is my first post. I've been using W10 for over a year and so far i've managed to keep the performance up without having to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Atramedes, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Atramedes Win User

100% disk, tried everything

Hello to everyone, this is my first post.

I've been using W10 for over a year and so far i've managed to keep the performance up without having to write on forums for help.

Recently, i've been having disc issues, Registry process in task manager - which i never noticed before but now it's like something is using the Registry all the time and the System process.

1. Disabled Superfetch
    2. Disabled Windows Search
    3. Disabled Win. Defender
    4. Best performance in advanced tab in computer properties.
    5. High performance power setting
    6. Every other possible windows 10 tweak to boost performance.
    7. I scanned for viruses, rootkits, worms, adware, i have no toolbars on my browsers, etc.
    8. Disk health is at 100% - i checked with multiple diagnostic tools.

My windows was extremely responsive...........
    Windows update is disabled permanently but i keep the windows updated manually, it's up to date.

I have here two SS of what my computer looks like when idle, if i play WOW the spikes go up to 100% instead of just 50% so they go up to 100% and then drop to 0%

It's impossible to play any games.

100% disk, tried everything [​IMG]

100% disk, tried everything [​IMG]

:)

Atramedes, Jul 3, 2018

2. 100% disk usage bug - tried everything online - FIX DATE please ???!!

Issue: 100% disk usage bringing down my whole system perfomance

Workaround: NONE are working ( tried more than 40 suggestions including Microsoft one)

Requirement:

• A working workaround
    • FIX date ( ETA )

Paddy_1991, Jul 3, 2018
  3. TimGrandt Win User
    Clean install, disk usage at 100%

I've seen that article. and I am in fact not running that driver. I followed the steps and it does not appear in the list.

TimGrandt, Jul 3, 2018
  4. KaRenis Win User

100% disk usage. Tried probably everything...

Its getting worse and worse by the day. The disk usage goes 100% whenever i add a tab, minimize a game. This never used to happen before i tried several tips to reduce the usage which made even worse. I have tried probably everything except buying another hardrive which i wont cause mine is pretty much new. Can you suggest maybe a tip that would actually fix this problem? I tried turning off suggested services, search, power options, ending tasks...

KaRenis, Jul 3, 2018
Thema:

1. 100% disk, tried everything - Similar Threads - 100% disk tried

2. Disk Usage 100% Tried everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk Usage 100% Tried everything: So I'm getting this Disk Usage 100% since about a month for about 5 - 10 mins after bootup and randomly. Computer is completely unusable during this times. No process is consuming disk resources (0% I/O) . I've tried everything on the internet except Clean installing windows....
  3. 100% Disk Usage on win10x64 and everything slow motion weed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% Disk Usage on win10x64 and everything slow motion weed: 100% Disk Usage on win10x64 and everything slow motion weed Hello, our company purchases hundreds of CT120BX500SSD1(Micron Crucial BX500) in large quantities and installs WIN10x64 OS. After about half a year, there are serious slow speed problems (normal condition: about...
  4. 100% Disk Usage -i literally tried everything-

100% Disk Usage -i literally tried everything-: Hi! So, as i said in the title since yesterday my computer is running so slow and i barely can listen to some music or surfing on the internet, especially playing games, i mean i couldn't even listen to some music. Whatever i tried everything Disable DiagTrack Disable...
  5. Computer stuck at 100% disk usage, I've tried everything and nothing will fix it.

Computer stuck at 100% disk usage, I've tried everything and nothing will fix it.: For months now my laptop has been using 100% of the disk. I've tried everything to fix it including things like disabling Windows Search and Superfetch. Nothing works as a permanent solution. The top five processes usually hogging all of the disk are: System, Google Chrome...
  6. Disk usage at 100 percent after trying everything

Disk usage at 100 percent after trying everything: My computer is running sluggish, and when I open task manager, it says the disk usage is at 100 percent constantly. I have tried the following: Disabled windows search Disabled superfetch Disabled Windows Defender Reinstalled windows twice Formatted my...
  7. 100% Disk

100% Disk: My computer starts out fine, but ram usage starts climbing as I use it and after some time it hits 90% or so and then the disk usage sky rockets to 100%. I've had this problem before but none of the solutions I've tried in the past work anymore. I've disabled windows search,...
  8. 100% disk away, tried everything

100% disk away, tried everything: Hello to everyone, this is my first post. I've been using W10 for over a year and so far i've managed to keep the performance up without having to write on forums for help. Recently, i've been having disc issues, Registry process in task manager - which i never noticed...
  9. 100% disk usage. Tried probably everything...

100% disk usage. Tried probably everything...: Its getting worse and worse by the day. The disk usage goes 100% whenever i add a tab, minimize a game. This never used to happen before i tried several tips to reduce the usage which made even worse. I have tried probably everything except buying another hardrive which i...
  10. Please fix this 100% disk problem, I've tried -everything-

Please fix this 100% disk problem, I've tried -everything-: [img] This is my system on every boot-up for 30 minutes, and then for 5 minutes each for every application I first run after boot-up... Chrome, steam, battle.net, boinc, skype... When I go into a game, and try to load a map it will go to 100% and then just freeze the...