Windows 10: 10074 DPI settings??

Discus and support 10074 DPI settings?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I cannot figure out where the DPI settings have gone in this version, and google is not helping either. No matter what I change, everything is staying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by musiclover7, May 9, 2015.

1. 10074 DPI settings??

I cannot figure out where the DPI settings have gone in this version, and google is not helping either. No matter what I change, everything is staying small. Anyone know where they have moved this configuration?

:)

musiclover7, May 9, 2015

2. After resetting Windows 10 preview, I no longer have any available internet connections!!!

It happened on Build 10074.

AldionLynaru II, May 9, 2015
  3. JackAmin Win User
    Start Button

am currently using the evaluation copy build 10074

JackAmin, May 9, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

10074 DPI settings??

I think you're limited to 100, 125 or 150% though!

10074 DPI settings?? [​IMG]

Edwin, May 9, 2015
  5. Crashed Win User
    There is another place, the one you are looking for I think.

10074 DPI settings?? [​IMG]

I think this one used to be referred to as the dpi setting.
    You can see the file path to it in my screen shot, and I think if you
    set the first one, and you don't change this one to match it, when you reboot,
    stuff like desktop icons and text get big, (or small), again. The stuff in the red boxes is actually
    just a single link to open the dpi window. That was the only way I could think of to mark it.

Crashed, May 9, 2015
  6. topgundcp Win User
    @Edwin
    In mine, I can set it to 200% so I guess it depends on the Graphic card you have in your system.

topgundcp, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

10074 DPI settings??

1. 10074 DPI settings?? - Similar Threads - 10074 DPI settings

2. DPI Setting changes in game - MW3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPI Setting changes in game - MW3: My mouse DPI has started to be effected within Modern Warfare 3. Whilst in game I hear a noise that I have an alert to an app or something which I expect to pop up on the screen, but there is nothing to reference why the DPI settings are changing in game. The moment it...
  3. DPI Setting changes in game - MW3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPI Setting changes in game - MW3: My mouse DPI has started to be effected within Modern Warfare 3. Whilst in game I hear a noise that I have an alert to an app or something which I expect to pop up on the screen, but there is nothing to reference why the DPI settings are changing in game. The moment it...
  4. Ergonomic mouse dpi setting issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ergonomic mouse dpi setting issue: I'm using an Egonomic Bluetooth mouse and if I set it to dpi 2400, it sometimes slows down and when I reset it, it comes back, but please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ergonomic-mouse-dpi-setting-issue/b65c88a7-ecc4-4c39-b4f6-02deef2ebb58
  5. Ergonomic mouse dpi setting issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ergonomic mouse dpi setting issue: I'm using an Egonomic Bluetooth mouse and if I set it to dpi 2400, it sometimes slows down and when I reset it, it comes back, but please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ergonomic-mouse-dpi-setting-issue/b65c88a7-ecc4-4c39-b4f6-02deef2ebb58
  6. Ergonomic mouse dpi setting issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. DPI Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    DPI Settings: Yesterday I realised that Windows recommend to have the DPI settings at 125% I know that they have changed the whole DPI system in the creators update, but I wonder if there is an article that explain why the setting 125% and not 100% is recommended?...
  8. DPI setting for logon screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    DPI setting for logon screen: This seems to be a simple question, but I haven't found a straightforward answer in here: How do I change the DPI setting that Windows uses on the logon screen (say, right after a restart, before a user has logged in), so that it matches the user's DPI setting? The reason I...
  9. 10074

in Windows 10 Support
    10074: Hi. I have just installed 10074. Is that the latest preview. Thanks 6418
  10. DPI Settings Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    DPI Settings Not Working: We just got our first Surface Pro 4 tablet in. I'm working on testing it now. For the moment, I have it docked and connected to two 19" monitors. The desktop is extended across all 3 screens. I have the "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" settings as follows:...