Windows 10: 101 mb unallocated

Discus and support 101 mb unallocated in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, just signed up! I had windows 7 on my PC, I was messing around in disk management and set random partitions to active. After that when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 8219jr, Feb 26, 2017.

1. 8219jr Win User

101 mb unallocated

Hi everyone, just signed up!

I had windows 7 on my PC, I was messing around in disk management and set random partitions to active. After that when I'd reboot my PC I would get a screen that said "bootmgr is missing," I didn't actually mind cause I have a copy of windows 10 that I've been meaning to install. So I went ahead and did that, installed it and it was up and running. However when I had windows 7, for Disk 0 in disk management, the 101 mb partition showed as "system reserved", it was also set as active. But now as you can see from the screenshot, after clean installing windows 10, it shows as unallocated and the other partition shows as active. How can I fix this?

Thanks.

101 mb unallocated [​IMG]

:)

8219jr, Feb 26, 2017

2. e71 function key problem

when i searched for e71 nokia pc suite in google, one of the links directed me to nokia site, and that nokia pc suite setup was of 101 mb. Your advised one is of 66 mb and another was of 3 mb

.which one ?

anilsoni---01, Feb 26, 2017
  3. About telemetry file

My mobile storage showing 101 MB consumed by telemetry files. Is there any problem if I delete them?

swapnesh1111, Feb 26, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

101 mb unallocated

Looks like you have 2 drives and C: is the boot/system drive. I for one would not be at all concerned about 101MB as long as the computer is usable, it is quite small and in the real world wouldn't hold much data, not even as much as contained on a 650MB or 700MB CD disc nor any of the USB Thumb/Flash drives now on the market or the last few years [smallest I every had was 128MB].

Berton, Feb 26, 2017
  5. 8219jr Win User
    yea I was thinking it didn't matter and was just going to leave it alone given how small it is. The computer is definitely usable, so guess I am good.

Thanks for the help. *Smile

8219jr, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

101 mb unallocated

1. 101 mb unallocated - Similar Threads - 101 unallocated

2. Help diagnosing potential HW related BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help diagnosing potential HW related BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101": Hi,I last couple of weeks, we are seeing BSODs on couple of our systems with our custom SW.We've seen this on both Win10 and Win11. With latest generations of intel processors e.g. Intel Core i7 1265U, Intel Core 13700K.It runs for 3-4 days, then it ends up with something...
  3. Help diagnosing potential HW related BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help diagnosing potential HW related BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101": Hi,I last couple of weeks, we are seeing BSODs on couple of our systems with our custom SW.We've seen this on both Win10 and Win11. With latest generations of intel processors e.g. Intel Core i7 1265U, Intel Core 13700K.It runs for 3-4 days, then it ends up with something...
  4. Help diagnosing potential HW related BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Error Help - CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Error Help - CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101: Hi Everyone,My PC crashed a few times this past month. Whenever I get a BSOD, I am usually using the Microsoft Edge browser. Though this could be a coincidence. In the reliability monitor, the "Killer DBWM" service stops working every day. I ran DISM and SFC and did a memory...
  6. BSOD Error Help - CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101

BSOD Error Help - CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101: Hi Everyone,My PC crashed a few times this past month. Whenever I get a BSOD, I am usually using the Microsoft Edge browser. Though this could be a coincidence. In the reliability monitor, the "Killer DBWM" service stops working every day. I ran DISM and SFC and did a memory...
  7. BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101" - Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101" - Please help: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101An expected clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in anMP system within the allocated interval. This indicates that the specifiedprocessor is hung and not processing interrupts.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000006, Clock interrupt...
  8. BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101" - Please help

BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101" - Please help: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101An expected clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in anMP system within the allocated interval. This indicates that the specifiedprocessor is hung and not processing interrupts.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000006, Clock interrupt...
  9. BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101" - Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. What should I do when I get 101 installation fail blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do when I get 101 installation fail blue screen?: I can’t use my pc can’t reset it. I haven’t played on my pc for over a year. I don’t know what happened but it happened som how. And now I gotta have some help so please help me. 101 installation fail blue screen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 101 mb unallocated

2. 101mb unallocated