Windows 10: 10122 Network problem connecting to LAN devices

Discus and support 10122 Network problem connecting to LAN devices in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a network of Virtual machines some Windows 7 and 2 Windows 10. One of the Windows 10 I installed 10122 from an ISO and have had to restore back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MacNala, May 23, 2015.

1. MacNala Win User

10122 Network problem connecting to LAN devices

I have a network of Virtual machines some Windows 7 and 2 Windows 10.
    One of the Windows 10 I installed 10122 from an ISO and have had to restore back to 10074 because of a failure to connect to the other machines on my LAN. The other was upgraded to 10122 in situ. It still fails to connect to the other machines.
    I am not using Homegroup technology.
    I turn network discovery on,
    File and printer sharing on,
    and use user accounts and passwords to connect.
    There is a new option in both 10074 and 10122 to Turn on automatic setup of network connected devices which I have left checked.
    All machines have accounts for all the others.

The problem is that 10122 cannot see one of the other machines whereas 10074 can.
    I have tried various option changes but cannot find what is preventing the access from 10122 to a LAN connected Windows 7 machine.

:)

MacNala, May 23, 2015
  2. TiGeCh Win User

Windows 10 upgrade: lan and wifi don't exist on toshiba satellite l50b

The same problem on HP EliteBook 8730w laptop!

In the Device Manager both LAN (Intel(R) 82567LM Gigabit Network Connection) and WiFi (Intel(R) WiFi Link 5300 AGN) devices are displayed as having no problems, LAN port is flashing as if data was transmitted through it, but notification area shows network
    icon with the red mark and "Not connected - No connections are available" tip, and the Network Connections folder in the Control Panel is empty...

If there will be no solution to the problem shortly, then I'll have to return to 8.1 too!..

TiGeCh, May 23, 2015
  3. Wiebke L. Win User
    No network connections?! Broadcom WLAN Adapter and Win 10 don't get along?

Hi and thanks again!

The PC connects easily to the LAN network ... Ethernet adapter works fine. But it's a pain to connect the PC with the Ethernet cable and the repeater having cables everywhere so only using LAN is no solution for me.

Other devices have no problem with the network! None!

Proxy seetings were already disabled!

Regards.

Wiebke L., May 23, 2015
  4. eagle Win User

Each time I have had problems with the Windows 10 preview versions the fix always is to run the CMD as administrator and type in Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

As found on Brinks post after the #6 suggestion from his thread here - https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...-a.html?filter

eagle, May 29, 2015
Thema:

1. 10122 Network problem connecting to LAN devices - Similar Threads - 10122 Network problem

2. lan network problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lan network problem: I am using a lan USB input to the computer, but the PC think is a CD input, I don't know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lan-network-problem/8a922329-a242-474e-a7b3-e737102516ae
  3. lan network problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lan network problem: I am using a lan USB input to the computer, but the PC think is a CD input, I don't know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lan-network-problem/8a922329-a242-474e-a7b3-e737102516ae
  4. Unable to identify network via LAN connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to identify network via LAN connection: Good am/pm everyone, I've been having this problem for over a week, so I came here for some help. I have a Windows To Go thumb drive that the company send to me to input data and send it over via transmission. However, it won't connect to a LAN connection wired and the only...
  5. BUFFERING PROBLEMS WITH LAN ETHERNET CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BUFFERING PROBLEMS WITH LAN ETHERNET CONNECTION: I got a new PC totally ensembled and all was great, until one day Youtube, Netflix and Disney+ videos, and some pages as Edx start to slow loading, the videos only reproduce in low quality and the pages take ages to load. At the beginning I found some upgrade of Win11 was...
  6. BUFFERING PROBLEMS WITH LAN ETHERNET CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BUFFERING PROBLEMS WITH LAN ETHERNET CONNECTION: I got a new PC totally ensembled and all was great, until one day Youtube, Netflix and Disney+ videos, and some pages as Edx start to slow loading, the videos only reproduce in low quality and the pages take ages to load. At the beginning I found some upgrade of Win11 was...
  7. BUFFERING PROBLEMS WITH LAN ETHERNET CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Problem with Device Manager & Network Connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Device Manager & Network Connection: I have a Windows 10 64-bit HP laptop that's about a year old. Today, when I got home from work, I noticed that it seemed to have restarted, so I assumed it had downloaded a Windows update. However, I suddenly have a number of problems that I didn't have this morning before...
  9. Lan network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lan network: How can I make Windows 10 to make automatic IP adress for my Lan network so it will stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/lan-network/77038a8c-38c9-4d0b-a151-ed10442803e9
  10. 10122 problems

in Windows 10 Support
    10122 problems: I was impressed up to this build. Now the start screen icons that I create are blurred even when I choose the small size. Insider hub is much slower loading as are many other things. The whole thing seems to be suddenly clunky and slow. Why does it now need 3 clicks to use...