Windows 10: 10130 - Missing Delete History in Windows Explorer

Discus and support 10130 - Missing Delete History in Windows Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In Windows 8.1 explorer, you could click on File the Delete History and could select Recent Places List or Address Bar History. This is not in explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ztruker, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Ztruker Win User

10130 - Missing Delete History in Windows Explorer

In Windows 8.1 explorer, you could click on File the Delete History and could select Recent Places List or Address Bar History. This is not in explorer in Win 10 build 10130. Don't know if it was in previous builds.

10130 - Missing Delete History in Windows Explorer [​IMG]

This is useful because for me this cleared up the problem of not seeing my Windows 8.1 computer in Network from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. Can't see it from Windows 10 so wanted to try this but it's not available.

:)

Ztruker, Jun 1, 2015

2. IE 11 hangs in Windows 10 after resuming from sleep mode

Hi,

In order for us to better assist you, have you tried deleting your browsing history in Internet Explorer?

Check the article below on how to delete browsing history.

View and delete your browsing history in Internet Explorer

Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 1, 2015
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Why is Yahoo demeaning IE and forcing everyone to Firefox or Chrome

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to delete caches, cookies and browsing history and check if it helps.

Delete and manage cookies.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies

View and delete your browsing history in Internet Explorer.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...nternet-explorer-view-delete-browsing-history

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 1, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jun 1, 2015
  5. MS replaced Delete History with Folder options and moved clear history inside that dialog

10130 - Missing Delete History in Windows Explorer [​IMG]

or you can use Brink's suggestion *Wink

Slartybart, Jun 1, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I knew there was one I missed for a tutorial. Thanks for reminding me.

Brink, Jun 1, 2015
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Ah, it's in File Explorer Options (used to be Folder Options, why the name change?). That's what I was looking for.

The bat file was quite informative, now I know where all this stuff lives, thanks Shawn.

Ztruker, Jun 2, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. 10130 - Missing Delete History in Windows Explorer - Similar Threads - 10130 Missing Delete

2. Windows Explorer - Clear File Explorer History, does not clear history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer - Clear File Explorer History, does not clear history: In Windows 11 Enterprise Edition when going to:Win+EThree DotsOptionsTab "General"Section "Privacy"Button "Clear"The expectation is that using the Clear button will erase all File Explorer History. However when pressing the Clear button nothing is being erased and all files...
  3. Windows Explorer - Clear File Explorer History, does not clear history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer - Clear File Explorer History, does not clear history: In Windows 11 Enterprise Edition when going to:Win+EThree DotsOptionsTab "General"Section "Privacy"Button "Clear"The expectation is that using the Clear button will erase all File Explorer History. However when pressing the Clear button nothing is being erased and all files...
  4. Problem deleting history of Windows defender - protection history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem deleting history of Windows defender - protection history: How can I delete these things from Windows defender - protection history. When I try to delete these three files found as a virus, which they are not, I fail to delete them. Where am I wrong if you can tell me. Thanks in advance. I am also attaching pictures of exactly what I...
  5. Not delete history in Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not delete history in Windows Defender: Hi, I haven't been able to clear some elements of the Defender history for a while. I try all sorts of ways, but part of the story rubs, another doesn't want to.Everything is erased from the story, but here are the ones I can't delete, which says:Protected memory access...
  6. Windows Update History...Missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update History...Missing: Windows 10 version 1909 Installed this update shortly after it was released.... When checking SETTINGS\Security & Update....in the past it would show the version and date that last Version Update was installed...looking at this screen today...Information is not there...No...
  7. Missing Update History

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing Update History: In attempting to find information online as to what may be causing an issue with my mouse, I clicked on a link that I thought would be helpful. Instead, I ended up discovering something else. The article I was reading mentioned an update. When I went to find that update, I...
  8. Missing History.

in Browsers and Email
    Missing History.: should say first of all that I am using Windows 10 on an MS Lumia 550 cell phone. I am posting so that someone maybe able to explain why my Edge browser listings have disappeared and for some reason current browsing isn't leaving a trace of any site or page,the other 3...
  9. Can't delete Internet Explorer 11 browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Can't delete Internet Explorer 11 browsing history: Sometimes, I can't delete Internet Explorer 11 browsing history until the system is restarted. [img] 20070
  10. 10130 ISO's

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    10130 ISO's: x86: MEGA x64: MEGA 8474