Windows 10: 10182 keeps on failing to download?

Discus and support 10182 keeps on failing to download? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have the update 10182, but every time I try to get it to download it errors out. And it has now disappeared, and I can't get it back? 8194 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FuturDreamz, Jul 12, 2015.

1. 10182 keeps on failing to download?

I have the update 10182, but every time I try to get it to download it errors out.

And it has now disappeared, and I can't get it back?

:)

FuturDreamz, Jul 12, 2015

2. windows 10 keeps failing on update

Is this a version Update for the latest version of WIndows 10? If so install
    Media Creation Tool
    and choose Upgrade Now to use the most stable method to Upgrade to new version.

If it fails follow
    Overcoming Windows 10 Upgrade & Version Update Failures

If this is regular Windows Updates that are failing, try first running the
    Windows Update Troubleshooter
    then if necessary
    Windows Update Reset script for Windows 10
    to reinstall Windows Update. But if problems persist I'd still run the Upgrade which will repair even the same version by reinstalling WIndows over itself.

Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes. I'll keep working with you until it's resolved.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jul 12, 2015
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jul 12, 2015
  4. 10182 keeps on failing to download?

Where did you get 10182? The latest version (I thought) is 10166 with a leaked 10176.
    Are you talking about Win10 or the WinPhone?

Probably a typo - Did you mean 10162?

You can download the latest version (10166) as ISO then copy to your computer, mount it, and click "setup". That will install it without losing any of your personal files/data or apps.

CountryBumkin, Jul 12, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    There is no build 10182 as far as I know.. what build are you on now??

BunnyJ, Jul 12, 2015
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Is this W10 on Steroids.

The latest build AFAIK is the leaked one 10176. I assume you've made a typo there on 10182.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 12, 2015
  7. Rocky Win User
    Welcome to The Twilight Zone.

Rocky, Jul 12, 2015
  8. bromanbro Win User

10182 keeps on failing to download?

lol change the "8" to a 6 guys. He got 1 number wrong...tho I know we all want dem new builds *Smile

bromanbro, Jul 12, 2015
  9. Spend about 10 minutes searching for this mysterious build. I am glad this mystery is solved. *Smile.

ronaldo9r9, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

10182 keeps on failing to download?

1. 10182 keeps on failing to download? - Similar Threads - 10182 keeps failing

2. DirectX Runtime Download keeps failing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DirectX Runtime Download keeps failing.: Hello, I discovered this issue when I would try and download certain games through Xbox Game Pass Halo: Master Chief Collection, Payday 3, etc. Whenever I would download the game, it only said "Queued" with nothing else downloading in the Xbox app. This prompted me to check...
  3. DirectX Runtime Download keeps failing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Runtime Download keeps failing.: Hello, I discovered this issue when I would try and download certain games through Xbox Game Pass Halo: Master Chief Collection, Payday 3, etc. Whenever I would download the game, it only said "Queued" with nothing else downloading in the Xbox app. This prompted me to check...
  4. DirectX Runtime Download keeps failing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Downloads keep failing before they have completed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads keep failing before they have completed: I have two computers running Windows 10 version 1909, both connected to the internet via the same router. On the laptop, downloads keep failing, but I do not have this problem on the desktop computer. I have had this problem on the laptop for a couple of days now. Before...
  6. Downloading Language Options Keeps Stopping/Failing

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading Language Options Keeps Stopping/Failing: I am unable to download from Language Options (a mere 33MB of Handwriting). It keeps stopping/failing without any error code. My connection is NOT set to Metered. Any ideas? 121098
  7. Language feature keeps failing to download.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language feature keeps failing to download.: Hello everyone, Today I added another language to my laptop (English GB) and my system started downloading the features for this language. This was all fine, until it tried to download the English (GB) speech recognition. The download keeps failing halfway through and it...
  8. Win10 Dotnetfx.exe keeps on downloading and fails to install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Dotnetfx.exe keeps on downloading and fails to install: Win10 Dotnetfx.exe keeps on downloading and fails to install. It then downloads again and again and again ad infinitum. How can this be stopped or fixed? DISM doesn't fix it. Scannow doesn't fix it....
  9. Java Update Download Keeps Failing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java Update Download Keeps Failing: For a little more than a week I've been getting a notification about a Java update being available, but the download keeps failing at about 50-60% with this message: [img] The only help I can find at the Java site is pay per use; the FAQ don't cover this specific issue....
  10. Keeps saying failed to download ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Keeps saying failed to download ?: Having big problems with downloading anything as it keeps saying failed all the time so tried on an upgraded Win 7 and no problem....? Cleared out old downloads but still no luck....using Firefox. Appreciate any help thanks *Smile 49103

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 9126.2282 installation failed