Windows 10: 10S and EdgeTile

Discus and support 10S and EdgeTile in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In support of Windows 10S For those who mainly use Windows to get online and do email, The FREE store app EdgeTile rocks as a replacement for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nt62, Feb 8, 2018.

1. nt62 Win User

10S and EdgeTile

In support of Windows 10S

For those who mainly use Windows to get online and do email,
    The FREE store app EdgeTile rocks as a replacement for Oblytile.
    Oblytile has better system options but EdgeTile does work in a similar fashion and does not need a proxy.

For using 10S, it just takes a little getting used to using store apps ONLY.
    ALL apps so far are FREE, ... using Paint 3D gets easier if one learns how to use it.

So one cannot install PROGRAMS, everything must be an APP.

Getting used to the available APPS is interesting.

Moving away from the system32 and desktop program installation paradigm
    makes using windows easier - no command prompt chores.
    the WinX menu does not include a prompt option
    ... @ techies - not interested in recovery mode prompt option discussion.
    (have no use for old dot net framework 2 and 3)

10S and EdgeTile [​IMG]

... been using this system for several hours -
    got - audio out (media files) / browser / email / free store apps / weather app etc.,
    getting used to Paint 3D

no issues *Party

10S and EdgeTile [​IMG]

*Tongue

:)

nt62, Feb 8, 2018
  2. mark_889 Win User

windows 10s and windows 10 and microsoft edge

thanks and I am using windows 10 1607 pro

mark_889, Feb 8, 2018
  3. mark_889 Win User
    windows 10s and windows 10 and microsoft edge

how do I download the Microsoft retail demo without open the retail demo mode?

and I have a question of Cortana is there have any commands (type commands) to open Cortana translate because sometime I am at like library it really quite and I when to translate something but I cant because at library you have to be quite

mark_889, Feb 8, 2018
Thema:

10S and EdgeTile

1. 10S and EdgeTile - Similar Threads - 10S EdgeTile

2. Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc: After I turn on my laptop my homescreen loaded but after a few seconds I cannot interact with anything not even task manager . I only manage to open it right after turning on my laptop after I close it I can't even open it again every single application I can't open. I can't...
  3. Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc: After I turn on my laptop my homescreen loaded but after a few seconds I cannot interact with anything not even task manager . I only manage to open it right after turning on my laptop after I close it I can't even open it again every single application I can't open. I can't...
  4. Windows media player -10s +10s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  5. Windows media player -10s +10s

Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  6. I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...: I have Window 10S. I have a prompt asking me to do a quick scan but when I do so nothing seems to happen it looks like I am unable to do a scan so the yellow triangle is still there...
  7. I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...

I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...: I have Window 10S. I have a prompt asking me to do a quick scan but when I do so nothing seems to happen it looks like I am unable to do a scan so the yellow triangle is still there...
  8. I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?

How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?: I specifically bought my new Lenovo laptop for typing and printing letters, reports, charts etc. I need to be able to connect it to a printer. It will not to connect to my old brother laser printer....
  10. How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?: I specifically bought my new Lenovo laptop for typing and printing letters, reports, charts etc. I need to be able to connect it to a printer. It will not to connect to my old brother laser printer....