Windows 10: 11 of 14 computers in lab showing limited Ethernet connection

Discus and support 11 of 14 computers in lab showing limited Ethernet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Lab with 14 identical computers. 11 of the 14 show limited ethernet connection. Basic internet works ok but things like accessing the internet inside... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chuckf42, Dec 15, 2015.

1. chuckf42 Win User

11 of 14 computers in lab showing limited Ethernet connection

Lab with 14 identical computers. 11 of the 14 show limited ethernet connection. Basic internet works ok but things like accessing the internet inside word say there is no internet connection. Connections are working through Untangle server. If I connect directly to the internet the problem seems to be resolved.

:)

chuckf42, Dec 15, 2015

2. WiFi connection problem on windows 10

I have upgraded my window 7 to windows 10 on my laptop. Everything is working fine the start screen the metro apps only the thing is the WiFi network showing as limited connectivity.
    It shows my WiFi network but when I connect it show no internet access or limited connectivity. When I tried using Ethernet it works. Please provide me a solution ???

praveshkafle, Dec 15, 2015
  3. Unable to Re-add Ethernet Adaptor in Internet Options

Hi Amit, thanks for the response. Unfortunately that thread shows how to deal with the 'Limited' ethernet connection (which is what my problem started as) but the current issue is that I can't connect by ethernet at all because the device doesn't register
    and I can't get Windows 10 to add it (it shows in my devices in control panel but not in my internet options so I have no idea how to set up the ethernet connection).

Is that something you've seen before?

KeithThorburn, Dec 15, 2015
Thema:

11 of 14 computers in lab showing limited Ethernet connection

1. 11 of 14 computers in lab showing limited Ethernet connection - Similar Threads - computers lab showing

2. Computer shows Ethernet cable not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer shows Ethernet cable not connected: Every now and then when I turn my computer on it does not register that it has either net cable plugged in all I have to do is restart the computer again and it shows it plugged in. When I do start the computer and it shows no Internet for ether cable I cannot open Microsoft...
  3. Computer shows Ethernet cable not connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer shows Ethernet cable not connected: Every now and then when I turn my computer on it does not register that it has either net cable plugged in all I have to do is restart the computer again and it shows it plugged in. When I do start the computer and it shows no Internet for ether cable I cannot open Microsoft...
  4. Both type of Networks Wifi and ethernet connections are showing 'Limited'.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both type of Networks Wifi and ethernet connections are showing 'Limited'.: My both network connections are always showing 'LIMITED', even if connected with multiple different routers. I already restarted my pc many times, please help to to fix this....
  5. Both type of Networks Wifi and ethernet connections are showing 'Limited'.

Both type of Networks Wifi and ethernet connections are showing 'Limited'.: My both network connections are always showing 'LIMITED', even if connected with multiple different routers. I already restarted my pc many times, please help to to fix this....
  6. Computer lab crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer lab crashing: Hello i am managing a computer lab and they keep crashing, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802585ffc97, 0xffffd604b8b84bd8, 0xfffff8025d8a6920. they all BSOD randomly when in use and not in use, sometimes...
  7. Computer lab crashing

Computer lab crashing: Hello i am managing a computer lab and they keep crashing, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802585ffc97, 0xffffd604b8b84bd8, 0xfffff8025d8a6920. they all BSOD randomly when in use and not in use, sometimes...
  8. Computer lab crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. The number of connections to this computer is limited.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The number of connections to this computer is limited.: I there any reliable fix for the issue. The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. Try connecting later or contact your system administrator. I have tried all of the online solutions with no luck....
  10. Ethernet showing but not connected.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet showing but not connected.: I have not connected to ethernet but still it is showing connected with no name and due to this I cannot start a wifi hotspot on my laptop.[IMG]...