Windows 10: 11082 account pic missing

Discus and support 11082 account pic missing in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I did an update (WU) from 10586.36 to 11082.1000. Have an issue that has come up before, in a build way back before RTM. When set to auto logon thru... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by f14tomcat, Dec 18, 2015.

1. f14tomcat Win User

11082 account pic missing

I did an update (WU) from 10586.36 to 11082.1000. Have an issue that has come up before, in a build way back before RTM. When set to auto logon thru NETPLWIZ, a re-start will not show the account picture. Name is correct, pic is the "dough boy". Logging off/on works fine, shows acct pic. Re-start does not. I thought there was a fix back then for this problem. Possibly something Shawn @Brink put out, but I have no idea where to find it. I've searched here and web, nothing. Faint remembrance of something in Group Policy.

Anybody else have this? Remember the fix?

Many thanks, Tomcat.....

:)

f14tomcat, Dec 18, 2015

2. Virtual desktop missing with windows 10 build 11082

I've noticed this morning Virtual desktop is missing (windows10 build 11082).

Do you have same issue? have you solved it?

MichelILDEVERT, Dec 18, 2015
  3. qabodan Win User
    start menu, programs, insider hub not working in Microsoft account

Original title: BUILD 11082 ISSUES

I have two user on my lap, one is microsoft account and the other is local account

after build 11082 update; microsoft account can not open start menu, programs not working .... etc, even I can not open the insider hub.

but when i tried the local account everything looks fine.

any explanation ???

qabodan, Dec 18, 2015
Thema:

11082 account pic missing

1. 11082 account pic missing - Similar Threads - 11082 account pic

2. Imported pics are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Imported pics are missing: I imported pics and videos from iPhone to Win11 Photos app using lightning to USB into my desktop.Not all of them were imported, although many were, but even those that have been cannot be found. They are visible in Photos app under "All" but do not appear in any of the...
  3. Imported pics are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Imported pics are missing: I imported pics and videos from iPhone to Win11 Photos app using lightning to USB into my desktop.Not all of them were imported, although many were, but even those that have been cannot be found. They are visible in Photos app under "All" but do not appear in any of the...
  4. MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing

in Browsers and Email
    MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing: hi i have a strange issue [ATTACH] As can you see all profile pics are missing ! I have tried: - Update MS Edge - Repair and reinstall MS Edge from Offline Installer - DISM / Sfc to check system files How can i fix it ? thanks 174770
  5. MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing: hi i have a strange issue [ATTACH] As can you see all profile pics are missing ! I have tried: - Update MS Edge - Repair and reinstall MS Edge from Offline Installer - DISM / Sfc to check system files How can i fix it ? thanks 174770
  6. Classic Shell in 11082

in Windows 10 Customization
    Classic Shell in 11082: Using Classic Shell 4.2.5 and Window 11082 and I can no longer open the native Windows start menu from Classic Shell. When I click on Start Menu (Windows) nothing happens. Anyone else seeing this behavior in 11082? 35658
  7. How to make the login account pic transparent?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the login account pic transparent?: how to make it transparent or to just completely remove it? 56535
  8. Remove user account pic at login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove user account pic at login screen: I thought I read somewhere how to do this but can't find it anymore. Anyway, I want to remove the user account pic at the login screen. Not change it but remove it completely so all I have is a clean background (I've already removed the background picture and set it to a...
  9. Build 11082 fails to complete installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Build 11082 fails to complete installation: Starting a new thread as the search function didn't find any posts about installation failure similar to my issue. I am an "Insider", on the fast ring. Build 11082 fails to install, no error messages are shown. The 1st stage (installing files) appears to complete OK. System...
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. With this build, you won’t see big noticeable changes or new features just yet. Right now, the team is...