Windows 10: 128 MB other partition

Discus and support 128 MB other partition in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know what these 128 MB "other partitions" are that show up with Partition Wizard ? They do not show up in Disk Management. I`d like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AddRAM, Apr 30, 2017.

1. AddRAM Win User

128 MB other partition

Does anyone know what these 128 MB "other partitions" are that show up with Partition Wizard ?

They do not show up in Disk Management.

I`d like to delete them if possible.

If it`s nothing to worry about, then I`ll just leave them be.

Thanks, Brian *Smile

:)

AddRAM, Apr 30, 2017
  2. CurtC1 Win User

Partitions

Windows crashed. Used Microsoft creator to reinstall because in the crash, I could not get to my backups. In the partition manager, I now have as follows.

File system Capacity used unused status type

* Unallocated 1.00 mb 0 bytes GPT

*: System Fat32 60 mb 7102 mb 288.98 mb system GPT(EFI system partition)

*: Other 128 mb 128 mb 0 bytes none GPT(reserved partition)

* unallocated 131.05 GB 0 bytes 131.05 GB none GPT

c: NTFS 315.71 GB 31.78 GB 283.93 GB Boot GPT(data partition)

*: other 849.00 MB 849.00 MB 0 bytes none GPT (unused Partition)

*: other 17.70 GB 17.70 GB 0 bytes none GPT(unused partition)

I know I need the system and the C: but can any of these others be deleted?

Never ran into this many partitions before. Any help is appreciated.

Curt

CurtC1, Apr 30, 2017
  3. Fail loop... Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3213986)

Have you tried assigning a letter to this partition and taking a look at it?

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Apr 30, 2017
  4. Cliff S New Member

128 MB other partition

Get out of the house now Brian!

The Black helicopters are coming for you now:

128 MB other partition [​IMG]

You just found the CIA's hidden data collection partitions*Eek
    128 MB other partition [​IMG]

Seriously though,They are the hidden MSR partition: Microsoft Reserved Partition - Wikipedia

Cliff S, Apr 30, 2017
  5. AddRAM Win User
    Is that because I setup them up as GPT drives ?

None of my 500 GB drives have that show up in PW and they are also GPT.

I`m baffled, befuddled, amazed and astounded.... All at the same time *Shock

AddRAM, Apr 30, 2017
  6. Barman58 Win User
    I have them on some drives too, seem to recall when I looked into it they were something to do with the GPT file system rather than the OS so obviously left them alone - when it come down to it between internal and external over five disks I have 2 128MB, on an 8TB external and a 3TB Internal 1 an 8MB on a 2TB and nothing on another 3TB with less than half of the disk partitioned confusing yes, but not enough to worry about

Barman58, Apr 30, 2017
  7. AddRAM Win User
    Thanks Nigel, I`ll leave them be *Smile

AddRAM, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

128 MB other partition

1. 128 MB other partition - Similar Threads - 128 partition

2. 2 gb memory available out of 128 gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 gb memory available out of 128 gb: Trying to make sense of this - I have 128 gb ram installed, but windows can only use 2 gb. Have checked that they are physically well connected to the motherboard. Is this a bios problem, or could it be something else?Everything was working perfectly until I restarted the...
  3. 2 gb memory available out of 128 gb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 gb memory available out of 128 gb: Trying to make sense of this - I have 128 gb ram installed, but windows can only use 2 gb. Have checked that they are physically well connected to the motherboard. Is this a bios problem, or could it be something else?Everything was working perfectly until I restarted the...
  4. 2 gb memory available out of 128 gb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My micro sd hc 128 gb card is not being detected by any of my devices.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My micro sd hc 128 gb card is not being detected by any of my devices.: I have tried cleaning it with isopropyl alcohol but it didn't work. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-micro-sd-hc-128-gb-card-is-not-being-detected/c460224c-69f9-46ac-a4ee-71c5b71eae4c
  6. My micro sd hc 128 gb card is not being detected by any of my devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My micro sd hc 128 gb card is not being detected by any of my devices.: I have tried cleaning it with isopropyl alcohol but it didn't work. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-micro-sd-hc-128-gb-card-is-not-being-detected/c460224c-69f9-46ac-a4ee-71c5b71eae4c
  7. My micro sd hc 128 gb card is not being detected by any of my devices.

8. I upgraded my Ram frrom 8 to 16 GB yet Intel Iris Xe dedicated video memory is still 128...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded my Ram frrom 8 to 16 GB yet Intel Iris Xe dedicated video memory is still 128...: Details: I have a Dell Inspiron 5502, came with 8GB DDR4, upgraded it to 16GB using the second slot. I read somewhere that increasing RAM would increase the size of the dedicated video memory and increase power/performance of Xe Graphics. As seen from the photo below the size...
  9. I upgraded my Ram frrom 8 to 16 GB yet Intel Iris Xe dedicated video memory is still 128...

I upgraded my Ram frrom 8 to 16 GB yet Intel Iris Xe dedicated video memory is still 128...: Details: I have a Dell Inspiron 5502, came with 8GB DDR4, upgraded it to 16GB using the second slot. I read somewhere that increasing RAM would increase the size of the dedicated video memory and increase power/performance of Xe Graphics. As seen from the photo below the size...
  10. Connect +44-292-128-0336 hp envy printer to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect +44-292-128-0336 hp envy printer to wifi: Activate the HP printer:Make sure the light is on for your HP printer.How to Get to the Control PanelOpen your HP printer's control panel by navigating to it. Depending on the model, this panel's location may change. For detailed instructions, see the manual that came with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft reserved 128 mb gpt