Windows 10: 128mb memory stick wont play mp4

Discus and support 128mb memory stick wont play mp4 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; new 128mb memory stick, formatted (long version) NTFS which took 5 hours. I have 68mb of MP4 files. These 9 separate files play on my laptop, play on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xGHOSTx2319x, Jul 27, 2018.

1. 128mb memory stick wont play mp4

new 128mb memory stick, formatted (long version) NTFS which took 5 hours. I have 68mb of MP4 files. These 9 separate files play on my laptop, play on my 1TB memory external hard drive. I copy them to the formatted stick but only around 28mb worth play from these copies on the stick. All others give error code oxc10100bf. I deleted all and copied different files to the stick. As long as the copies to the stick stay below 29mb, they play ok.

:)

xGHOSTx2319x, Jul 27, 2018
  2. n80rox Win User

RRP of the 128mb memory card?

Does anyone know the retail price of the NOKIA 128MB Memory Card?

n80rox, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Joergi Win User
    Play MP4 in Media PLayer

I am using mp4 files myself. Rather heavily. The files I have use the native h264 codecs for video and also something pretty standard for audio and they work. MP4 is a container format and I vaguely remember I once had a file, that did not play.

I am not a real expert here, but you can try this:

Download the static Windows version of ffmpeg and check your mp4 file with ffprobe.exe. It will output a bunch of information about that file, including the codecs used inside it. Knowing these codecs is a first step on the way to a solution.

Joergi, Jul 27, 2018
  4. BulldogXX Win User

128mb memory stick wont play mp4

Windows media player will not play mp4!

Who spends $5,000 on a computer to play .mp4s?

In any case, I have lots of .mp4s and they play well on Windows Media Player. If you've got an .mp4 that won't play, here are two suggestions:

1- download another copy of the file; and

2- ask the content provider for help.

BulldogXX, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

128mb memory stick wont play mp4

1. 128mb memory stick wont play mp4 - Similar Threads - 128mb memory stick

2. “USB memory stick."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “USB memory stick.": I wanted to look into what I called, “USB memory sticks among other things and came up with the following term. “A small electronic device used to store digital data, more portable and robust than a hard drive.” Knowing nothing about them I have always bought inexpensive ones...
  3. Playing MP4 files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playing MP4 files: Win10 v.2012 Build 19042.685 My wife sent me one she'd revived to play on my desktop, as sound on her tablet was weak. As Windows 10 hasn't a suitable player. I installed vlc-3.0.11. The file still won't play. Will anyone, please, advise me why this is happening? 170888
  4. memory stick

memory stick: i have put multiple different memory sticks into my hard drive, and each one says it cannot open i need to download an app.. what app do i download it doesnt tell me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-stick/c41586ed-1f69-42e6-b50c-ad430a8df84b
  5. memory stick

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    memory stick: i have put multiple different memory sticks into my hard drive, and each one says it cannot open i need to download an app.. what app do i download it doesnt tell me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/memory-stick/c41586ed-1f69-42e6-b50c-ad430a8df84b
  6. Memory stick doesn't play.

Memory stick doesn't play.: Plugging to play a previously-no-problem memory stick, I get only "E is not accessible" and a fast blinking stick. What's the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-stick-doesnt-play/8986ca8c-4e6a-46cd-80f0-b25352dcd674
  7. MP4 files will not play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MP4 files will not play: Suddenly mp4 files that have been forward to me will not play in VLC. When I click on the file I end up with this message: C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\SB53GZ50\ plus statement Invalid Value for Registery. I am not positive but it seems to have...
  8. Memory Stick not recognised

Memory Stick not recognised: Good afternoon Microsoft I have a memory stick that used to work with my HP Pavillion that has Windows 10 on it WE are now using Edge and the PC will not recognise the stick I am 69 and not to PC literate please assist Steve...
  9. Cant play MP4

Cant play MP4: CTV footage from a garage has been recorded for me and loaded onto a USB. However I can seem to open the MP4, I understand it might be lack of codec, but how do I know what one I will need and find a safe source to download it from. Many thanks...
  10. memory stick

in Windows 10 Customization
    memory stick: my memory stick is encrypted on my new computer how do I un encrypted it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-stick/43828c14-f6e4-448f-b6fd-7043aea766fc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oxc10100bf

2. code Oxc10100bf