Windows 10: 140.dll missing

Discus and support 140.dll missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to reinstall vcrRuntine140.dll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pcgurus, Jul 14, 2018.

1. pcgurus Win User

140.dll missing

how to reinstall vcrRuntine140.dll

:)

pcgurus, Jul 14, 2018
  2. b4ab Win User

Missing CONCRT 140.dll file

No, Charlie. I'm trying to download CONCRT 140.dll, necessary (apparently) for the operation of a program called ViewPoint from DxO, a vendor of photo processing software. There is nothing I need to delete, to my knowledge, from the registry. I sent
    that last response in error, meaning to send it to another respondent to my question. However, thank you for the suggestions. Do you have any knowledge of CONCRT 140.dll and how to load it? Thanks!

3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

140.dll missing [​IMG]

4. b4ab Win User

140.dll missing

Missing CONCRT 140.dll file

I keep getting an error message indicating the .... CONCRT 140.dll .... file is missing. Can you indicate how I can download this file. I'm using Windows 10, 64 bit. Below is a copy of the error message. Thank you !!

140.dll missing 741cfaa8-cc70-4c52-b327-b44c3e09852f?upload=true.jpg

Thema:

140.dll missing

1. 140.dll missing - Similar Threads - 140 dll missing

2. missing dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing dll: i can't play stellaris. I have netframework 1.1 + 4.5.2 + 4.8, c++https://i.imgur.com/QGbDm0r.pngthis is my CBS.loghttps://www.mediafire.com/file/h0yu6cbqqs9hu5i/CBS.log/filei use dependency walker to run stellaris & it say i'm missing those...
  3. DLL Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL Missing: Hi So I'm a CS:GO editor and one of the dll's that I use keep disappearing after I extract them from the zip folder.The DLL is called nSkinz.dll.Its used to change skins.It can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/advancedfx/nSkinz/releasesI have extracted them multiple...
  4. Program error in module VCRUNTIME 140.dll

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program error in module VCRUNTIME 140.dll: Dear Sir or Madam,a program error has occurred on the PC with the note " Error in the module VCRUNTIME 140.dll " How can I fix this error ?Please help me.Thanks for the effort,with kind regards Karl SteinhoffE-mail; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. How to correct this error- VCRuntime 140-1.dll

How to correct this error- VCRuntime 140-1.dll: My computer is using Windows 10 home 64 bit and I am new to this system. When I try to open certain programs or get info about them I get this error= VCRuntime 140-1.dll. It states that reloading the program my correct the problem, but. What is the correct way to correct...
  6. Download missing MSVCP.140.DLL for origins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Download missing MSVCP.140.DLL for origins: My labtop is giving me this code that im missing msvcp140.dll for installing origin. I reset my computer and the warning popped up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-missing-msvcp140dll-for-origins/f7e08657-ebcc-4bb8-aca5-ec94806b6182
  7. Windows\System32\vccorlib 140.DLL Error

Windows\System32\vccorlib 140.DLL Error: After automatic Windows 10 update 2/24 version 1909 OS build 18363.693 I get the following error only when I attempt to use Adobe Acrobat DC: C:\\Windows\System32\vccorlib 140.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing program...
  8. Missing .dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing .dll: How do I fix missing msvcp100.dll? Scan doesn't show an issue but I get a missing file msg and a freeze with blue screen msg "collecting data", but the % never counts down on the screen. Thanks...
  9. .Dll missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .Dll missing: Hi! several .dll(amognst msvcr120.dll msvcp120.dll vcomp120.dll and many more) seem to be missing and all attemps to solve this have failed so far. I tried reinstalling the newest version of microsoft c++. I've tried downloading the files manualy and tried to register them....
  10. Missing DLL

Missing DLL: At each startup I have an error message RUNDLL There was a problem starting c:\\windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/missing-dll/ec816201-49c9-4021-af21-232065e162e1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no game is running in windows 10 Concrt.dll not found