Windows 10: 14942 update

Discus and support 14942 update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My computer crashed after updating to version 14942 of windows 10. After the pc turns on I have a complete grey or blue screen. I cannot login cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Eroyer, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Eroyer Win User

14942 update

My computer crashed after updating to version 14942 of windows 10. After the pc turns on I have a complete grey or blue screen. I cannot login cannot do anything. Please help me, my son has to do his homework there is no way to go inside computer at all. Thank you

when I start the computer it would try autorepair and would say your pc did not star correctly restart your pc. When restart it would go back to the same thing. I tried to reset it it keeps on giving me error

:)

Eroyer, Oct 8, 2016
  2. lacrumb Win User

Can't update to 1607 stuck on 10586.545

All are 14393.xxx except the testing ones that are at 14942.

The update came and I got her to do it and she is at 14393.xxx

lacrumb, Oct 8, 2016
  3. ArtHenry Win User
    Xbox login ~ denied, can use Guest only

Windows 10 Build 14942 update

Trying to login toXbox, login is Denied, I have tried all the suggested Fix'es and nothing works.

Help anyone?

ArtHenry, Oct 8, 2016
  4. Superfly Win User

14942 update

Well, you really should not be on the fast-ring for mission critical stuff like your son's school work. Also be advised to make regular backup's.

The only way, I can think of, is to boot from USB/DVD media and hopefully there is a restore point prior to the upgrade that will work.

NB: In-place upgrades only work on current or subsequent builds (to keep everything), but if you have a 14942 iso, that will be an option as well.

Superfly, Oct 8, 2016
  5. cereberus Win User
    cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

14942 update

1. 14942 update - Similar Threads - 14942 update

2. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install/update anything on ms store: I've tried countless times trying to fix this problem it just keeps repeating the same message "Something happened on our end.", I have tried resetting the cache, resetting through the settings app and even tried different products but nothing worked. windows 10 is my OS...
  3. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install/update anything on ms store: I've tried countless times trying to fix this problem it just keeps repeating the same message "Something happened on our end.", I have tried resetting the cache, resetting through the settings app and even tried different products but nothing worked. windows 10 is my OS...
  4. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to delete Windows Update Clean-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to delete Windows Update Clean-up: I've been trying to delete Windows Update Clean-up in Systen>Storage>Temporary Files but it just won't delete. I don't know why this is happening though....
  6. Trying to delete Windows Update Clean-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to delete Windows Update Clean-up: I've been trying to delete Windows Update Clean-up in Systen>Storage>Temporary Files but it just won't delete. I don't know why this is happening though....
  7. Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?: I've recently had issues with my laptop only 3 years old. I installed the latest windows 11 update a couple of weeks ago and since then, my computer is not booting up correctly. For example, I push the power button and the keyboard lights up but there is no display on the...
  8. Fixed issue with NVME boot after a restart from FR ver 14942+46

in Windows 10 Support
    Fixed issue with NVME boot after a restart from FR ver 14942+46: I have had an issue with both fast ring Versions 14942 AND 14946 coming up with a "performing automatic repair" when trying to boot from my Samsung NVME 950 Pro 500GB drive on a PCI card on my ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 mobo. Under the UEFI settings screen, the NVME drive...
  9. Last two builds to 14942 - Start Button/Menu freezing/non-responsive

in Windows 10 Support
    Last two builds to 14942 - Start Button/Menu freezing/non-responsive: For the last two builds through 14942 (I'm on the fast ring), I've been having problems where the start button/start menu would freeze or become non-responsive. I've run virus/malware scans (with paid ESET and Malwarebytes) with no threats shown. I will click the start button...
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC on Fast ring

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC on Fast ring: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are excited to be releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. What’s new in Build 14942 Hide app...