Windows 10: 15007 Upgrade and Dual Monitor Flickering/Dropping Out

Discus and support 15007 Upgrade and Dual Monitor Flickering/Dropping Out in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; 15007 and my 2nd monitor (via NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti Graphics Card) is flickering periodically then dropping out (turning off judging by monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by hornirl, Jan 17, 2017.

1. hornirl Win User

15007 Upgrade and Dual Monitor Flickering/Dropping Out

15007 and my 2nd monitor (via NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti Graphics Card) is flickering periodically then dropping out (turning off judging by monitor on/off switch) for seconds, then turning back on again.

Didn't happen with 15002, just as soon as 15007 arrived via Insider Program Fast Track. I'm loath to rollback but of course it's final option.

Anyone else have similar issues or pointers/suggestions (also posted @ MS Insider Preview here)? Any help appreciated.

:)

hornirl, Jan 17, 2017

2. External monitor NEED HELP!

So I decided to go with a dual monitors. It runs perfectly fine in duplicate and one screen mode but my second monitor start acting crazy and flickers AFTER I click "extend mode". I can even hit the window's bottom 15007 Upgrade and Dual Monitor Flickering/Dropping Out :( both of my monitors are pluged in
    my R9 series grahpic card and It is up to date. I tried swaping the monitor 2 with a 3rd monitor and it still flickering (also using diffrent cables) PLEASE HELP!

PanhongHongpan, Jan 17, 2017
  3. FroDar Win User
    Monitor flicker

Dell desktop, I7-6700, 16 ram, OS is 64 bit Windows 10 Pro ver. 1709, build 17025. Dual 27in HP monitors at 60hz, Geforce GTX 750ti.

This began I believe between upgrades, starting maybe 5 weeks ago. It would happen maybe twice a week, flicker off then on (very quickly) a couple times. Now it's doing it about 4-6 times a day. I have the monitors set up as extended, Only one will flicker
    at a time, never both.

I have since updated the drivers for both the monitors and the GPU, along with the Fall Creators update for Windows. It is steadily getting worse. But I will mention that both monitors were at 60hz which HP recommended. Also, I use a Datacolor Spyder5 Pro
    once a month to calibrate my monitors which in turn feeds the settings to the GPU. and somewhere around that time this issue began I updated the driver for it. AND, sometime or another, my displays where changed to 59Hz. I just reset them back to 60hz a couple
    of days ago. That seemed to help cut down on the frequency of the flickering, but it's still to early to tell. It certainly still is flickering.

Thats all I got for now. Thanks for any help in advance.

FroDar, Jan 17, 2017
  4. hornirl Win User

I seem to have a solution with 15014. See link in previous post.

hornirl, Jan 27, 2017
Thema:

1. 15007 Upgrade and Dual Monitor Flickering/Dropping Out - Similar Threads - 15007 Upgrade Dual

2. Screen flickering on a dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering on a dual monitor setup: Hi,I've got a dual monitor setup. An LG LED 22EN33S and a Samsung SyncMaster E1920, I've got a GTX 1050 2GB GPU.The flickering occurs everytime I boot up the PC or I wake the monitors up from being idle and it usually takes up 20 minutes to stabilize. To my best understanding...
  3. Screen flickering on a dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering on a dual monitor setup: Hi,I've got a dual monitor setup. An LG LED 22EN33S and a Samsung SyncMaster E1920, I've got a GTX 1050 2GB GPU.The flickering occurs everytime I boot up the PC or I wake the monitors up from being idle and it usually takes up 20 minutes to stabilize. To my best understanding...
  4. Screen flickering on a dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Screen Flickering on Dual Monitor Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering on Dual Monitor Setup: I've been having screen flickering problems for the past couple of weeks. I've tried nearly every fix I could find from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, making sure the monitor has enough power, It's plugged into the graphics driver, I've tried lower graphics settings...
  6. Screen Flickering on Dual Monitor Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering on Dual Monitor Setup: I've been having screen flickering problems for the past couple of weeks. I've tried nearly every fix I could find from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, making sure the monitor has enough power, It's plugged into the graphics driver, I've tried lower graphics settings...
  7. Dual Monitor flickering when extended

Dual Monitor flickering when extended: So I have bought a PC in July 2020. I have an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with a Radeon 5700 XT. And for some reason when I connect a second display and put it on extended mode it starts to flicker every second until I turn it off again. It works if I use Radeon Eyeinfinty or what ever...
  8. Dual monitor flickering when extended

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual monitor flickering when extended: So I have bought a PC in July 2020. I have an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with a Radeon 5700 XT. And for some reason when I connect a second display and put it on extended mode it starts to flicker every second until I turn it off again. It works if I use Radeon Eyeinfinty (or what ever...
  9. Dual monitor full screen makes monitors flicker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dual monitor full screen makes monitors flicker: I have recently set up a second monitor which is identical to my first and now whenever i try to go fullscreen in some things such as twitch, youtube, the photos app, osu and much more the screens flicker on and off as if trying to change resolutions. Sometimes its so bad...
  10. Dual monitor flickering/flashing/turning on and off

Dual monitor flickering/flashing/turning on and off: Hello. I recently purchased a cheap secondhand monitor, a Samsung SyncMaster 2043. The monitor I am currently using is also an old Acer V193HQV. The problem I had is the Acer is flashing on and off every second the moment I plugged my second monitor, even though I have not...