Windows 10: 15063 Creators Build multiple driver issues

Discus and support 15063 Creators Build multiple driver issues in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Acer Aspire 9410Z Intel duel core 1.73 gHz, 2 gb memory, 500 HD, 32 bit system. I have the newest bios that Acer offers for it, and chipset. on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Joe Jitzu, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Joe Jitzu Win User

15063 Creators Build multiple driver issues

Acer Aspire 9410Z Intel duel core 1.73 gHz, 2 gb memory, 500 HD, 32 bit system.
    I have the newest bios that Acer offers for it, and chipset. on Insider slow ring.
    This old laptop runs great, until 15063 build. Once updated I have no internet, wifi or ethernet. I go to device manager and there are multiple driver issues logged. PCI to PCI bridge, USB, High def audio, Broadcom network adapter, etc etc..... Code 12 "This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use." Code 31 "'This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load"

Ran troubleshooters and repairs and read forums until my eyes are crossed. I rolled the build back to 14898 three times to try and find a workaround.

Any help please. MS has thrown me under the bus, with this update. My current build expires a week from now, and original operating sys was oem, no chance of going back to it now.

thank you.

:)

Joe Jitzu, Apr 21, 2017
  2. carmbre Win User

realsense 3d camera sr300

After posting this issue I found the following on the Intel website:

Windows* 10 Creators Update Build 15063 Is Not
    Compatible with Intel® RealSense™ SR300 Camera Driver
    Posted by
    Jesus Garcia
    in
    Intel® RealSense Community
    on Apr 7, 2017 2:53:00 PM
    Currently, the Depth functions of the camera driver for the Intel® RealSense™ SR300 Camera do not work with Windows* 10 Creators Update build 15063. Windows* Hello and the RGB functions of the SR300 may continue to work normally in Windows 10 Build 15063
    but this is not guaranteed. The F200 and R200 camera drivers are not affected and continue to function normally.

If you want to continue to use the Depth functions of the SR300 camera, do not install Windows* 10 Creators Update build 15063 through Windows Update.

Intel RealSense engineers are working on this issue and we will communicate the solution when it is available.

carmbre, Apr 21, 2017
  3. G.Ilex Win User
    Is creator update available for Microsoft Lumia phone -540?

Roy is correct, the 540 is not listed as a phone the will officialy get the creator upgrade.

Devices that are eligible for the Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update

• HP Elite x3
    • Microsoft Lumia 550
    • Microsoft Lumia 640
    • Microsoft Lumia 640 XL
    • Microsoft Lumia 650
    • Microsoft Lumia 950
    • Microsoft Lumia 950 XL
    • Alcatel IDOL 4s
    • Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL
    • SoftBank 503LV
    • VAIO Phone Biz
    • MouseComputer MADOSMA Q601
    • Trinity NuAns NEO

But there is a way 15063 Creators Build multiple driver issues ;) that even Microsoft has mentioned a while ago (March 26 2017) through the feedback hub announcements:

If you are a Windows Insider on a device that was previously supported for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update but is no longer supported for the Windows 10 Creators Update – please note the following update paths to either stay on the Windows 10 Creators
    Update or get back to a supported state

· If you are on an unsupported device and already on the Windows 10 Creators Update (Build 15063): Go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Insider Program and move to the Release Preview
    ring in order to continue receiving Cumulative Updates for Build 15063. Your device should pick up Build 15063.251 today.

· If you are on an unsupported device not on the Windows 10 Creators Update (Build 15063): To get to Build 15063, join the Windows Insider Program on your device and get into the Fast or Slow
    ring. Once in the Fast or Slow ring, your device will begin taking multiple “hops” to get to Build 15063. Older devices will likely have to take the Windows 10 November Update (Build 10586) and Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Build 14393) in order to get to
    Build 15063. Once you get to Build 15063 on your device, make sure you go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Insider Program and move to the Release Preview ring in order to continue receiving Cumulative Updates for Build 15063.

Only one catch:

Please note: If your device was in the Release Preview ring and receiving Cumulative Updates (Build 14393.xxx) for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update previously
    but no longer supported for the Windows 10 Creators Update
    – your device will no longer receive updates via the Release Preview ring. You will need to go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Insider Program and press the “Stop Insider Preview builds” button to leave the program. You will then continue receive
    Cumulative Updates (Build 14393.xxx) for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

G.Ilex, Apr 21, 2017
  4. 15063 Creators Build multiple driver issues

Hi Joe Jitzu Welcome to the TenForums @ Joe Jitzu

When you are on new release could you try install olded drivers. Say from 14898 levels. I would even consider getting drivers right from Acer.

Another member reported that he got Internet "working" by entering BIOS and disabling wired NIC. Not sure if your BIOS has that option but worth a shot. He also didn't have all the issues you have but his main concern was no internet.

Caledon Ken, Apr 21, 2017
  5. Joe Jitzu Win User
    thanks for reply, I did download and apply all the drivers from Acer Broadcom, chipset, bios. and did try rolling back some drivers from \windowsold file but didn't help. no wired option available in the Acer supplied Pheonix bios.

Joe Jitzu, Apr 21, 2017
  6. One other real long shot. Unplug, remove battery, hold power for 20 secs, reassemble.

Wish I had more. Hopefully another member will have a more constructive answer.

Might also be an idea to clean install although that entails data backups.

If I find something I'll be back.

7. Kept thinking about this. Can't you opt out of the Insider builds and install, clean the Creators Update?

8. Joe Jitzu Win User

I tried cold boot with battery removed and power switch down 30sec, no change. I was going to do a clean install but then there is no rolling back. Also I will loose digital licence from OEM to win 10. I changed to Insider Preview and current digital licence for 14898 expires May 1, if no solution before then I'll clean install. Currently I'm running Linux program (Knoppix) while looking for drivers workaround.
    thanks again for the help.

Joe Jitzu, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 15063 Creators Build multiple driver issues - Similar Threads - 15063 Creators Build

2. Windows Automatic Updates - stuck on Build 15063

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Automatic Updates - stuck on Build 15063: Every few months my Toshiba Satellite L870-14X laptop fails to update. I leave it to run all night (usually for 10 hours), restart it a few times and then it "reverts back to previous build". Should I be concerned? The main issue is the the laptop is out of action for so...
  3. Issue with building DLL in Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with building DLL in Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4: So I have successfully made one custom keyboard layout using the Windows Keyboard Layout Creator. I made a mistake or two however, and so I went to correct and upgrade it- but for some reason, when I try to build the DLL and setup packages, the program doesn't work. It...
  4. Aeroglass now released for build 15063

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aeroglass now released for build 15063: A trial version's been out for quite a while, but now there's an official release. Aero Glass for Win8+ It's taken a long time, and soon we'll have the Fall/Autumn upgrade... which probably means a few more months delay. But if you want [img] [img] (just look...
  5. Creators build or not

Creators build or not: First of all I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere. We have a small network with around 40pc's, 35 of which are windows 10, for a year they have ran with noissues. In the last couple of weeks that has changed a lot. We have started seeing a lot of wheel ofdeath at...
  6. Version 1703 Build 15063 removes programs?

Version 1703 Build 15063 removes programs?: After updating to version 1703, I noticed that programs were missing. I had previously installed the Win7Games4Win10, which brings back the old Solitaire, Freecell, etc. After the update they were completely gone. Is this something that occurs with the update, or just a...
  7. Error message 0x8007000B on build 15063 rs2

in Windows 10 Support
    Error message 0x8007000B on build 15063 rs2: [img] This message keeps popping up from time to time. Any idea what this is? 85737
  8. Dual-boot Problem after update Build 15063

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dual-boot Problem after update Build 15063: Hello, since the last update, while starting to dual-boot, when they appear the two operating systems, the disk indicator LEDs, is in operation (on) for more than 40 sec. whereas before after 10-15 sec turned off. Any suggestions? Thank you 81751
  9. Creators Update build 15063 (Desktop Icon Size Change Bug)

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators Update build 15063 (Desktop Icon Size Change Bug): Hi, If you set your desktop icons to medium and adjust them 1 size smaller with CTRL + Mouse Scroll. Then refresh your desktop the icons on the left hand side of the screen move down and to the right. Is there any fix for this? 81942
  10. Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update Build 15063 in Release Preview ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update Build 15063 in Release Preview ring: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Today, we have released the Windows 10 Creators Update for Mobile (Build 15063) to the Release Preview ring. Going forward starting with the Windows 10 Creators Update, the following Windows 10 Mobile devices will be...