Windows 10: 16 gb tablet disabled windows functions to create space problem

Discus and support 16 gb tablet disabled windows functions to create space problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, My first post here. I usually just go looking for what I need but it is not working this time. I have an Iview suprapad i700qw 16 gb storage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by smallj53, Dec 28, 2017.

1. smallj53 Win User

16 gb tablet disabled windows functions to create space problem

Hi,

My first post here. I usually just go looking for what I need but it is not working this time.

I have an Iview suprapad i700qw 16 gb storage 1 gb ram that I managed to upgrade to windows 10 1511. I then tried to install 1703 but the upgrade kept failing because I couldn't quite get enough space on the C drive.

Finally I did something foolish and disabled windows programs I knew nothing about, (I think they are called features?) thinking that would create extra space on the C drive. Wrong. Now I can't get into settings at all to try to change everything back.

Is there a cmd window command that resets windows features?

Thanks!

Joe

:)

smallj53, Dec 28, 2017
  2. xpsmark6 Win User

If I dont have 16 GBs of space available does that mean I won't be able to upgrade to Windows 10?

Original Title:

Windows 10 tablet free space Issues

My windows 8.1 tablet didn't have 16 GBs of space available when I bought it, does that mean I won't be able to upgrade?

Helping daerob answer his question

xpsmark6, Dec 28, 2017
  3. Not Enough Disk Space for Anniversary Update

My tablet did not have 16 GB of free space. This solution was crazy simple and worked perfectly!

RandallLuebke, Dec 28, 2017
  4. 16 gb tablet disabled windows functions to create space problem

You have not told us how you have disabled Windows features because of this missing information i'm assuming you have disabled Windows features from Control Panel --> Programs and Features --> Turn Windows features on or off applet. If you cannot enable Windows features from Turn Windows features on or off applet you will have to use Dism command-line to enabled Windows features. Please visit below website to learn how to use Dism command to enable Windows features.

Add or Remove Windows Features Via Command Prompt or PowerShell

FreeBooter, Dec 28, 2017
Thema:

16 gb tablet disabled windows functions to create space problem

1. 16 gb tablet disabled windows functions to create space problem - Similar Threads - tablet disabled functions

2. 16 gb 7.88 gb usable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    16 gb 7.88 gb usable: HelloI have a 16gb ram but it only use 7.88 gb out of it.How do i fix this.Ive already did any other fix method such as going to msconfic,going to setting,about pc and device protection.If you are about to say go to bios and turn on memory mapping my a68hm k motherboard dont...
  3. 16 gb 7.88 gb usable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    16 gb 7.88 gb usable: HelloI have a 16gb ram but it only use 7.88 gb out of it.How do i fix this.Ive already did any other fix method such as going to msconfic,going to setting,about pc and device protection.If you are about to say go to bios and turn on memory mapping my a68hm k motherboard dont...
  4. 16 gb 7.88 gb usable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 16 GB only 2.1 GB usable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    16 GB only 2.1 GB usable: 16 GB only 2.1 GB usable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/16-gb-only-21-gb-usable/6bce321f-0d6c-40d7-acaf-62d5ea504573
  6. 16 GB only 2.1 GB usable

16 GB only 2.1 GB usable: 16 GB only 2.1 GB usable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/16-gb-only-21-gb-usable/6bce321f-0d6c-40d7-acaf-62d5ea504573
  7. 16 GB only 2.1 GB usable

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows Vista on 16 GB SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Vista on 16 GB SSD?: I'm trying to install windows vista on an HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE using MrChromebox UEFI Bootloader with intel Celeron N3060? It has 16GB of SSD, but I can't tell if it has a SATA or M.2 slot for another SSD. If anyone knows if I can either upgrade the SSD or install Vista on...
  9. Windows Vista on 16 GB SSD?

Windows Vista on 16 GB SSD?: I'm trying to install windows vista on an HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE using MrChromebox UEFI Bootloader with intel Celeron N3060? It has 16GB of SSD, but I can't tell if it has a SATA or M.2 slot for another SSD. If anyone knows if I can either upgrade the SSD or install Vista on...
  10. Problem with my 16 GB Sandisk OTG

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with my 16 GB Sandisk OTG: Problem with my 16 GB Sandisk OTG I tried all USB ports with no success. Computer does make the sound suggesting that the device is connected but nothing shows up on screen.My pendrive shows as ... (3 dots) in " Safely Remove hardware and eject media" and when I click...