Windows 10: 1607 Dark Theme Third Party?

Discus and support 1607 Dark Theme Third Party? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I mean Dark Theme for ALL the windows of course... 59034 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Be4stElectrjc, Aug 5, 2016.

1. 1607 Dark Theme Third Party?

I mean Dark Theme for ALL the windows of course...

:)

Be4stElectrjc, Aug 5, 2016
  2. MattCovey Win User

Win10 Explorer D theme non- High Contrast

Windows 10 dark theme doesn't work for explorer, i found a dark theme that did but it was a high contrast type. im looking for a normal dark theme that doesnt change taskbar, menu looks like the high contrast themes. Does anyone know if such theme exists
    without having to do registry changes, theme patchers or resource hackers? I just want to go to personalisation/themes and click on one and it changes.

one other thing, under personalise, the colors are fixed. i cant create custom colors like windows 7 and before. windows ten only gives me a choice from ugly colors. was that ever fixed? i have version 1607 (OS BUILD 14393.187) THANK YOU, MC16

MattCovey, Aug 5, 2016
  3. lumia 620 background change in themes

mate, you can't install third-party themes on Windows Mobile. you can only select Dark or Light.

adrianhughesNSD, Aug 5, 2016
Thema:

1607 Dark Theme Third Party?

1. 1607 Dark Theme Third Party? - Similar Threads - 1607 Dark Theme

2. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer crashes with third-party theming program: Hi,I have been bugged for a bit to notice when I open File Explorer with Stardock's WindowBlinds on, it seems to crash for some apparent reason. This has caused me to stick with the default theme with few changes.I'm using a laptop with Windows 10, an old i3 3120M, 4 gb ram...
  3. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer crashes with third-party theming program: Hi,I have been bugged for a bit to notice when I open File Explorer with Stardock's WindowBlinds on, it seems to crash for some apparent reason. This has caused me to stick with the default theme with few changes.I'm using a laptop with Windows 10, an old i3 3120M, 4 gb ram...
  4. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is there a third party system/process monitor with a dark theme?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a third party system/process monitor with a dark theme?: Something similar to task manager, which is perfect but has no provision for a dark theme. I like having a task manager open at all times on a small third monitor. My windows is on dark theme, so everything from File explorer to Opera to settings shows up dark. Its glaring...
  6. Is it worth installing Aero themes via third party applications?

Is it worth installing Aero themes via third party applications?: Hello everyone, I'm almost done with moving from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and currently, I'm in the process of customising my Windows appearance. So far I've installed open shell and OldNewsExplorer which, seems to work fine on my system. However, I was wondering if it's...
  7. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  8. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  9. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319
  10. Dark theme

Dark theme: I installed the dark theme but windows explorer is still with the light white theme so how do I make it dark pls? 24243