Windows 10: 17 ways the Internet of Things can go horribly wrong

Discus and support 17 ways the Internet of Things can go horribly wrong in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Just in case you've run out of things to worry about......*sarc Rapid growth in the "Internet of Things" space means two things. First, it means... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Borg 386, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Borg 386 Win User

17 ways the Internet of Things can go horribly wrong

Just in case you've run out of things to worry about......*sarc

17 ways the Internet of Things can go horribly wrong | ZDNet

:)

Borg 386, Feb 26, 2016

2. Issues with Google account in N9

Yeah me too, my n9 can no longer login to gmail service .. keeps telling me my password is wrong but it just isnt.

This is horrible. Also my n9 keeps sometimes loosing internet connection and i cannot re-establish it any way... it simply does not go back to internet once it loses connection, i must reboot the device and internet magicly works again. This goes for botrh
    wlan and 3g.

Roinikainen, Feb 26, 2016
  3. Lots of things go wrong when I try to install windows 10 again

Did you even read my post?

"I then realized I had to reinstall windows 10 and format the SSD that windows was installed on. I created a windows 10 install thing on a USB using microsoft media creation tool, and plugged it into
    my pc. It opened the windows install and I chose windows 10 home. Then I got to the screen where I had to choose where to install it, and I tried to install it on my dedicated system SSD, but got the error "The selected disk has a MBR-partitiontable. On EFI-systems
    windows can only be installed on GPT-disks" "

Either way I've fixed this problem and I am now back at my IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE, which is apparently a common issue with windows 10, that micrisoft doesnt seem to do anything about.

brunchisapropriateforlunch!, Feb 26, 2016
Thema:

17 ways the Internet of Things can go horribly wrong

1. 17 ways the Internet of Things can go horribly wrong - Similar Threads - ways Internet Things

2. When syncing devices, Favorites go wrong way!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When syncing devices, Favorites go wrong way!: Hello, some advice please! I have a Desktop and a tablet, both WIN 10. I assume when syncing them both, all Edge Favorites, Themes, etc from desktop A, the Mothership, would be sent to Tablet B. However, the opposite happens, Edge Favs saved on A desktop that are not on...
  3. When syncing devices, Favorites go wrong way!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When syncing devices, Favorites go wrong way!: Hello, some advice please! I have a Desktop and a tablet, both WIN 10. I assume when syncing them both, all Edge Favorites, Themes, etc from desktop A, the Mothership, would be sent to Tablet B. However, the opposite happens, Edge Favs saved on A desktop that are not on...
  4. Random things going on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random things going on: Ok, so I have no idea what is going on. I rearranged my living room and disconnected everything last night. I put everything back together, and now my computer is doing random things. When I have FB pulled up, i try to open chat boxes, they close automatically, and letters...
  5. Weird things going on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird things going on: So i installed TDU2 with a "legit" patch with some cars. It worked for like 2 hours then in started to do some weird things and the launcher gave me some crazy crashes and i uninstalled the things and i decided to restart my pc and now almost all my files have one of those :...
  6. Surface Keyboard Goes horribly wrong.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Keyboard Goes horribly wrong.: So I wipemy keyboard without turing it off and hit multipe keys at the same time and now the keyboard is screwed. When I hit 'K', either '14K' or '14k' followed by a bunch of random things will show up. The 'W' key will lower the brightness of the computer. I tried to...
  7. Hard drive activation gone horribly wrong

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive activation gone horribly wrong: I accidentally made a secondary hdd (not my mai one) active. the storage of that hdd has now gone down to 244gb and shows no files??? is there any way i can reverse all of this??...
  8. My Partitions Are Horribly Wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Partitions Are Horribly Wrong: So I have had this computer for ever so I don't really know how this happened. I want to delete a partiton on my hard drive but in Disk Management it shows that the partition I want to delete has got system and is active. On the current partition I use also has Boot, Page...
  9. Horrible internet speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Horrible internet speed: Since I had a power surge 2 weeks ago I haven't been able to reach anywhere near the 35mbps I purchased through Time Warner (Now Spectrum) I thought it was the modem they provided was somehow affected so I bought my own compatible modem. An Arris Surfboard SBG6580 with...
  10. $17 way of migrating to SSD and more...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    $17 way of migrating to SSD and more...: I stumbled upon this Startech Portable Dock/Cloner/Duplicator on Bestbuy.ca for only over $16. Startech Portable SATA Hard Drive Duplicator With eSATA and USB (SATDUPUE) : Storage Accessories - Best Buy Canada Other sites are selling it for a higher price up to more...