Windows 10: 1703 Phone activation disappeared

Discus and support 1703 Phone activation disappeared in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, i have recently installed 1703 distribution to my old pc from scratch (original windows7pro, upgraded to 1611 with digital license) after broken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by retegraf, Jun 28, 2017.

1. retegraf Win User

1703 Phone activation disappeared

Hi,
    i have recently installed 1703 distribution to my old pc from scratch (original windows7pro, upgraded to 1611 with digital license) after broken the original hard disk drive, replaced with a new one.
    I have a big problem with automatic activation: with 1611 release was very easy to activate my pc, and if automatic activation failed i always tried the phone activation with no problems, but now with 1703 i tried to launch from elevated command prompt "slui 4" and......nope.
    Changed something ?
    Please help me, thanks.

:)

retegraf, Jun 28, 2017

2. My (free windows 10 )Windows folder has an old version of windows and is being updated. How to resolve this to one Windows folder

Assuming you just upgraded to Win10 1703, the windows.old folder will just disappear very soon.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jun 28, 2017
  3. hotfly Win User
    Unable to open Edge

After the installation of latest Windows 10 1703, I am no longer able to open Edge. It just open and then disappears.

hotfly, Jun 28, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Jun 28, 2017
  5. retegraf Win User
    Hi, i tried with slmgr /ato with "Activation failed" error. So i tried to launch the activation troubleshooter with funny result like: "You have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, valid for Windows 10 pro". I have installed "Windows 10 Pro" 1703 Phone activation disappeared :) (if you want to see a screenshot please tell me, but it's a very funny screenshot like the old one "Mouse not found click ok to continue".......*chuckle

retegraf, Jun 28, 2017
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    What is the result of:
    slmgr /dlv

Don't edit anything - there is nothing uniquely identifying in the result:

1703 Phone activation disappeared [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Jun 28, 2017
  7. retegraf Win User

This is my output....(OS is in italian language)

retegraf, Jun 28, 2017
  8. retegraf Win User

...and the funny message after activation troubleshooter *Smile

retegraf, Jun 28, 2017
  9. NavyLCDR New Member
    Do you still have the product key for the Windows 7 Pro? You can change the product key to the Windows 7 Pro product key and it might activate. Also, have you tried going to the Microsoft Store and see what it states under Windows 10 Pro? Also, you can try this, click on the start icon, start typing Contact Support. At the top of the list should be Get Help - Trusted Windows Store App. Click on that. That should open a chat style Window and has different options for contacting Microsoft in there.

NavyLCDR, Jun 28, 2017
  10. retegraf Win User
    Thanks, i will try tomorrow. By the way, this problem affected only 1703 (Creators Update), with November update activation is always ok, no problem.
    I'll report you, thank you for now.
    Bye.

retegraf, Jun 28, 2017
  11. retegraf Win User
    Nope....
    for this pc i solved with reinstalling previous 1607 version with no activation problems (i had to delivery the pc urgently). I'll try next time with other pc. Thank you for now. Bye.

retegraf, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 1703 Phone activation disappeared - Similar Threads - 1703 Phone activation

2. Activation of Bluetooth disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Bluetooth disappeared: I can't turn on the Bluetooth on my laptop Asus ROG, Windows 10.On the menu on the right and on the taskbar, there's no Bluetooth option anymore and on the settings, the on/off switch is missing.I have an error 43 on the driver "Generic Bluetooth Adapter".I tried to roll back...
  3. Activation of Bluetooth disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation of Bluetooth disappeared: I can't turn on the Bluetooth on my laptop Asus ROG, Windows 10.On the menu on the right and on the taskbar, there's no Bluetooth option anymore and on the settings, the on/off switch is missing.I have an error 43 on the driver "Generic Bluetooth Adapter".I tried to roll back...
  4. Activation of Bluetooth disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. activation key disappeared

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation key disappeared: I have a preinstalled Windows 10 Home Build 19042 on my desktop computer, last week I had a problem with my system and it crashed with error code: bad_system_config_info and I had to do a factory reset to be able to login again, but now my activation key went missing and it...
  6. Windows Activation Disappeared

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Disappeared: My windows was activated and working find now all of a sudden it is not activated and its not working and i don't know what to do, it says when i go to settings activation underneath my windows edition that my activation is blank but i can see my product id and key but not...
  7. windows activation by phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows activation by phone: Windows 10 home, click activate by phone, nothing happens. Every thread i find tells me how to solve in windows 7, not helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-by-phone/6dd6fa61-aa46-4194-a485-f78048427328
  8. Windows Defender Anti-Virus Options disappears [CU/ 1703]

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Anti-Virus Options disappears [CU/ 1703]: After installing CU/ 1703, Windows Defender Anti-Virus Options disappears and sometime randomly returns, else with System Restore (to a point well AFTER installing CU/ 1703). I want Limited Periodic Scanning to always be on or available (so I can manually check for and...
  9. A weird situation I'm in right now - Fonts disappear in 1703?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A weird situation I'm in right now - Fonts disappear in 1703?: I updated to 1703 on the 7th of April using the Media Creation Tool. Then I updated to the latest bugfix build and this happens. The fonts disappeared. See the attached image below. Restarting seems to fix it, and Word seems to report that it's "out of memory/disk space...
  10. Active Windows disappear

in Windows 10 Support
    Active Windows disappear: Hello. I am extremely frustrated with my new laptop. When I click on a window to make it active, it buries itself instead. I have to try like 15 times to get Cortina to stay open and on top, as well as many other program windows. I try using Task view and for instance...