Windows 10: [1803] Takes forever to shutdown

Discus and support [1803] Takes forever to shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I'm always having a problem when shutting down my laptop. IT always took forever to shutdown, sometimes I leave my laptop for already more than 20... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Shnxxx, May 9, 2018.

1. Shnxxx Win User

[1803] Takes forever to shutdown

I'm always having a problem when shutting down my laptop. IT always took forever to shutdown, sometimes I leave my laptop for already more than 20 mins. and still doesn't shutdown. After searching from the internet, I came to the Event Viewer and I see lots of Warnings and Errors that causes my laptop to shutdown very long.

Here's my logs: TEXT file and EVTX file.

Thank you in advance! *Biggrin

:)

Shnxxx, May 9, 2018
  2. Shnxxx Win User

I'm always having a problem when shutting down my laptop. IT always took forever to shutdown, sometimes I leave my laptop for already more than 20 mins. and still doesn't shutdown. After searching from the internet, I came to the Event Viewer and I see lots of Warnings and Errors that causes my laptop to shutdown very long.

Here's my logs: TEXT file and EVTX file.

Thank you in advance! *Biggrin

:)

Shnxxx, May 9, 2018
Thema:

[1803] Takes forever to shutdown

1. [1803] Takes forever to shutdown - Similar Threads - 1803 Takes forever

2. Taking forever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taking forever: I am the owner of an Acer Nitro 5 which meets what is needed to upgrade to windows 11. For the past 2 weeks I have been checking on the update and security and all I get are update for defender and so on but i have not been able to get the upgrade. And yes I did to the health...
  3. Taking forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking forever: I am the owner of an Acer Nitro 5 which meets what is needed to upgrade to windows 11. For the past 2 weeks I have been checking on the update and security and all I get are update for defender and so on but i have not been able to get the upgrade. And yes I did to the health...
  4. Taking forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Update is taking forever

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update is taking forever: Hello, there was a system update for my Dell windows 10 laptop. When I updated it, it's been 4 hours already but it's still at 24%? It's not stucked, but it takes around 15 minutes every additional 1%. What should I do? submitted by /u/ngcy00 [link] [comments]...
  6. Laptop won' t shutdown (or restart) and sleep [takes forever]

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won' t shutdown (or restart) and sleep [takes forever]: The situation: When shutting down, the laptop proceeds as normal until the screen turns off. After the screen turns off, it takes a while for the battery LED to go off. After that the power led remains on and it looks like the laptop is stuck in this state forever. When I...
  7. Windows 10 Update 1803 takes forever to install

Windows 10 Update 1803 takes forever to install: I already know the answer to the question I'm asking - how in gods name can a 'feature update' take so long to actually install on a freshly formatted Core i7 HP notebook that in all other respects performs fine? It stays on 80% for 1/2 hour, then 81%, then 82% for similar...
  8. Startup takes forever.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup takes forever.: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and since then my PC (HP Envy i7) takes approximately 5 hours to boot. This really is frustrating. Please assist in resolving this issue. 37156
  9. Updates taking forever

Updates taking forever: With windows 10 , Getting updates . This might take a few minutes . Well it has been 4 hrs and usually I download at 700 k to 1.1 Mb per sec ? [img] What updates do you think it is snagging ? 12472
  10. Update Takes Forever

Update Takes Forever: This is more of a curiosity question, but why does it take hours to update from one build to the next? I'm going from 10041 to 10049 and it's been running for about two-and-a-half hours now. It's currently at 20%. Seems like the update to 10041 took a long time as well,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shutdown taking forever on win 10

2. outlook takes a long time to shutdown

3. why does windows10 update take forever

4. pc takes forever to shutdown,
  5. windows update cleanup taking forever,
  6. windows 10 update install takes forever,
  7. why does windows update 1803 takes so long?,
  8. windows 10 update 1803 taking forever,
  9. why does windows 1803 takes so long to download,
  10. windows 10 1803 update taking forever,
  11. 1803 install takes forever,