Windows 10: 1803 Update & Context Menu Changes

Discus and support 1803 Update & Context Menu Changes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Quite a few of the Context Menu Additions from the Tutorials have disappeared from my File Explorer Rt Click Menu and From the Desktop Rt Click menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wiley Coyote, May 6, 2018.

1. 1803 Update & Context Menu Changes

Quite a few of the Context Menu Additions from the Tutorials have disappeared from my File Explorer Rt Click Menu and From the Desktop Rt Click menu following the 1803 Update. Easy enough to put them back in, but has anyone else noticed this?

:)

Wiley Coyote, May 6, 2018
Thema:

1803 Update & Context Menu Changes

1. 1803 Update & Context Menu Changes - Similar Threads - 1803 Update Context

2. context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    context menu: i just reinstalled windows but when we right click on desktop which shows refresh option it i s always showing to my left . the menu opens to the left of my mouse.should not it be opening to the right of my mouse...
  3. Changing the Color of the Context Menu & it's Font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the Color of the Context Menu & it's Font: I would like to change the background color of the general context menus & also their font, but I can't find a way to do it in Windows 10. In Windows XP (I know...long, long ago*Smile), you could right click the desktop, go to Properties > Appearance > Advanced & make all...
  4. Context Menu

Context Menu: I think I installed a demo software or game really long time ago by a private developer on my PC, but I noticed later that had led to the presence of "usmanworldfree.com" on the right click menu. How can i remove it? Help in this regard will be much appreciated....
  5. change order in context menu

change order in context menu: Greetings How can I change the order of options in a context menu? OS: Windows 10 Pro ver.1809 b.17763.503 I couldn't find the option I'd like to move higher in the registry so it must hide as binary but the question is general for context menus thank you 133164
  6. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  7. context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    context menu: right click on desktop blank space, a context menu appears as I click on its "new" item no respond and the menu automatically closed. what is the matter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/2843ddc0-0011-4c82-b2ab-ab281dd3271b
  8. Change "Modern" context menu

Change "Modern" context menu: Hi, as you might have noticed, windows 10 has 2 different looks for the context menu, the usual one you see rightclicking on files and most applications, and a new terribly horrifying and pointlessly spacetaking modern one which appears rightclicking on the taskbar, on edge...
  9. Reverting the inefficient right-click context menu for audio in 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Reverting the inefficient right-click context menu for audio in 1803: Yesterday I allowed Windows to finally update to 1803 and today while streaming a viewer pointed out that he cannot hear anything. I checked OBS and noticed the meters were not moving which confirmed the audio issue. I fixed the devices in OBS since for some reason Windows...
  10. How to change of context menu ?

How to change of context menu ?: Hi, Is there any way to change the right click menu from white to black ? As you can see in the picture the right click menu is white and i cannot find the reg key to change the color to black *cry Or if anyone has some thing i can install to change the color then i...