Windows 10: 1803 update issues, BSOD, crashes

Discus and support 1803 update issues, BSOD, crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having major issues since update. Bluescreens, crashes etc. cannot use most programs on my computer for more than 20min. I looked into the log,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JMajor23, Jul 25, 2018.

1. JMajor23 Win User

1803 update issues, BSOD, crashes

I am having major issues since update. Bluescreens, crashes etc. cannot use most programs on my computer for more than 20min. I looked into the log, and it is writting multiple errors and warnings every second! I did not have one error since i built my pc over a year ago. Last check i had over 30,000 errors....... MS support had me reinstall windows saying it was corupt files(which i knew was not the case) with the updates again, and of course, i am having the same issues. Its a nightmare. Is there a way to reinstall, without 1803? Thank you

:)

JMajor23, Jul 25, 2018
  2. roygecko Win User

BSOD with no mouse or circles after 1803 update

Have tried again after listing the disks and get the same result.
    1803 update issues, BSOD, crashes [​IMG]

roygecko, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Windows crashing with BSOD after 1803 update

1803 update issues, BSOD, crashes [​IMG]

As you guys can see above I updated to Build 1803 and after some updates to 17134.81..

So far after a day no BSOD's have occurred...

Anyway I will wait for like a week and see what happens....

imkvinayan, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

1. 1803 update issues, BSOD, crashes - Similar Threads - 1803 update issues

2. issue updating from 1803 to1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    issue updating from 1803 to1909: hey I recently purchased my hp 15 series laptop second hand and the previous owner had reset windows in an attempt to clean his info out and ive noticed some things like file paths still have his name attached and it has been updating with no Issues until today when it has...
  3. BSOD during Windows Update 1803

BSOD during Windows Update 1803: I am constantly getting BSOD during Windows Update 1803 for over a month now, multiple times a day. Right now it is KB4487017 that's failing. Earlier it was a different one. Either the update goes into 'installing' status or 'initializing' status and then just goes to BSOD...
  4. WINDOWS update issue 1803

WINDOWS update issue 1803: Dear sir, I am facing too much problem regarding windows update past 3 months. only this comes after installing the update for each time. "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code:...
  5. Issue with Update 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with Update 1803: Hello, I updated to the latest version of W10 Home to 1803 last night, while it was not easy at first, trying to update over the internet the update failed twice. So, I then used the Media Creation Tool to update Windows, which worked flawlessly. Now, I'm running into...
  6. 1803 update and AMD CPU .. BSOD

1803 update and AMD CPU .. BSOD: Ever since the 1803 update Windows my NEW pc rig keeps throwing a BSOD daily (sometimes every hour) Setup is as follows, but have also tried various combinations, same result. Windows 10 Home (have also tried Windows 10 Pro, same bsod) ASUS X370-FGaming Mobo (have also tried...
  7. Windows crashing with BSOD after 1803 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashing with BSOD after 1803 update: Hello guys, I am running Windows 10 Pro x64. On 12 May 2018 I updated to build 1803 via in place upgrade (ISO) . It installed 17134.1 and after an update it changed to 17134.48 When I booted it around a week later it displayed the BSOD with MEMORY_MANAGEMENT I tried to...
  8. Issues with Windows 10 1803 update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Issues with Windows 10 1803 update: On Friday afternoon, after I rebooted my computer once again because of the memory leak I talked about in my very first thread, I discovered my computer was downloading updates. It turned out to be another feature update, which filled me with dread after the bad experience...
  9. fullscreen issues Win10 1803 update

in Windows 10 Support
    fullscreen issues Win10 1803 update: Hi guys, Since i installed update for the win10 build 1803 i cant watch video's in fullscreen. I mean, i can watch them, but as soon as i move the mouse my entire sreen turns back, and i have to put my laptop to sleep, or restart. I figured t has to do something with the...
  10. Update 1803 MS Edge issue

in Browsers and Email
    Update 1803 MS Edge issue: I updated to 1803 and the "show only icons on the favourites bar" option has gone. Anyone know how to get this back please or indeed if it is possible? Thanks 109551

Users found this page by searching for:

1. issue kb4346084 crashes

2. kb4346084 BSOD

3. computer crashing after windows 1803 update failed