Windows 10: make windows 10 better by: giving more control to the user.

Discus and support make windows 10 better by: giving more control to the user. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; make windows 10 better by: 1. giving more control to the user. 2. update the interface. 3. add more setting choices.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GDMASTER, Apr 23, 2019.

1. GDMASTER Win User

make windows 10 better by: giving more control to the user.

make windows 10 better by:

1. giving more control to the user.

2. update the interface.

3. add more setting choices.

:)

GDMASTER, Apr 23, 2019

2. User Account Control in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check if you can access Safe mode and go to the elevated command prompt from there.

To go to Safe mode follow the steps below:

a. Click on Windows key, and in the Power Options
    click on Restart while pressing the shift key.

b. A blue screen will appear with a few options.

Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced Settings >
    Startup Settings
    > Restart.

c. Your system will automatically restart, press relevant keys to go to the Safe Mode with Command prompt.

Once you have access to Elevated Command prompt, follow the steps:

1. Type "net user administrator /active:yes" and click
    Enter

You will get a message stating that "The Command completed successfully"

2. Go to the normal mode now and sign in from the administrator account.

3. Give administrator privileges to your new account by following the steps:

• Press Windows key and type Control. Click on Control Panel from the list of options.
    • Click on User Account > Manage another account.
    • Select the appropriate user account you want to give administrator rights to and then click on
      Change account type.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Oct 1, 2019
  3. make windows 10 better by: giving more control to the user.

User Account Control

Hello Ridho,

To enable the User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 10, please follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Choose between two options to enable UAC:
      • Notify when apps try to make changes to your computer.
      • Always notify when installing or making any changes to your computer.
    • Click OK.
    • Click Yes or enter your password to finalize the change.
    Steps to disable User Account Control (UAC).

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Click Yes or enter your password.
    • Set the settings to Never notify.
    • Click OK to save the settings.
    Regards.

Devlin Sco, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

make windows 10 better by: giving more control to the user.

1. make windows 10 better by: giving more control to the user. - Similar Threads - better giving more

2. make my notepad more better

in Windows 10 Gaming
    make my notepad more better: need help my txtxs notepad need fixs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-my-notepad-more-better/7e3e9e4b-60e1-4b23-abaa-1f40834523f0
  3. make my notepad more better

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    make my notepad more better: need help my txtxs notepad need fixs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-my-notepad-more-better/7e3e9e4b-60e1-4b23-abaa-1f40834523f0
  4. Microsoft promises to give users and apps more control over app defaults and pinning in Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft promises to give users and apps more control over app defaults and pinning in Windows: Tired of Microsoft Edge placing multiple icons on the Windows desktop, even after you have just removed them? This and other shenanigans are soon a thing of the past according to Microsoft's announcement on the official Windows blog. In it, Microsoft employees Tali Roth and...
  5. Are more drive partitions better?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are more drive partitions better?: I've recently heard that creating more drive partitions would make my computer more efficient, and I'm planning to do the same to all my games (dividing them based on genre etc). Should I do it, or should I store all of them within a single drive? submitted by...
  6. Make Windows 10 more secure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make Windows 10 more secure: Hello, since I saw a video how easy it is to bypass the normal Windows login-screen, I was wondering how I could protect myself against it. Against live-boot from other media: I have enabled bitlocker encryption, so booting from a live-stick (e.g. Linux) should not give...
  7. Microsoft Edge Making web better with more open source collaboration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Making web better with more open source collaboration: For the past few years, Microsoft has meaningfully increased participation in the open source software (OSS) community, becoming one of the world’s largest supporters of OSS projects. Today we’re announcing that we intend to adopt the Chromium open source project in the...
  8. Edge: Making the web better through more open source collaboration

in Windows 10 News
    Edge: Making the web better through more open source collaboration: "For the past few years, Microsoft has meaningfully increased participation in the open source software (OSS) community, becoming one of the world’s largest supporters of OSS projects. Today we’re announcing that we intend to adopt the Chromium open source project in the...
  9. make windows better

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    make windows better: How we can make windows more secure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/make-windows-better/f254e71f-8722-4fb0-9551-90c305d5cee9"
  10. Giving You More Control of Your Privacy on Facebook

in Windows 10 News
    Giving You More Control of Your Privacy on Facebook: As part of Data Privacy Day, we’re introducing a new education campaign to help you understand how data is used on Facebook and how you can manage your own data. We’re also announcing plans to make your core privacy settings easier to find, and sharing our privacy principles...