Windows 10: 1903ugs-in-one

Discus and support 1903ugs-in-one in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The title's a bit exaggerated, well you get the point. It's been a week since I had this and hoping that this will be fixed in the November update. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kengarfin_, Nov 8, 2019.

1. 1903ugs-in-one

The title's a bit exaggerated, well you get the point.

It's been a week since I had this and hoping that this will be fixed in the November update. My PC always malfunctions at no reason, I installed this OS on October 7, 2019 and got this bug yesterday, I posted a subreddit also related to this long help bug I had have. The system always malfunctions when I updated my PC into 1903 and it was a download from Microsoft. Now there's no way YET of fixing my problems without clearing any single bit of my personal data. 1809 was a bit stable. But there was some performance issues even with disabling start-up apps. This happened yesterday but I can't open Store now. The only solution is to go to Insider again and go to the respective ring to experience 1909.

tl;dr - 1903 was the buggiest for me.

how can i go to 1909 without waiting for december (the time that the update will come for this pc) though? no, seriously.

submitted by /u/kengarfin_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kengarfin_, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

1903ugs-in-one