Windows 10: cannot set active speaker to unknown device

Discus and support cannot set active speaker to unknown device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; cannot set active speaker to unknown device 怎么办呢... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 秦胜-, May 8, 2019.

1. 秦胜- Win User

cannot set active speaker to unknown device

cannot set active speaker to unknown device 怎么办呢

:)

秦胜-, May 8, 2019

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

cannot set active speaker to unknown device [​IMG]

putermaker, Jun 28, 2019
  4. GracieXE Win User

Dell Bluetooth lists Unknown Ready to Pair about 15 times but does not recognize any device, namely my bluetooth speaker.

Thank you for your reply, however, I have already made sure and even re-installed the bluetooth driver, shutdown and restarted, same thing. Device Manager says the driver is up to date and working properly. Bluetooth is turned on, my speaker does not appear
    on the devices to be connected (it immediately connects when I have bluetooth turned on for both my Ipad and Iphone - which is off when I am trying to connect the speaker to the Dell). The list appears in bluetooth settings, Unknown, Ready to Pair * 15. Just
    for fun, I tried to pair with one of the Unknowns and obviously it said device cannot be found. On the connect button in the notification screen, only the Roku device shows.

This Dell is new and preloaded with Windows 10 and all device drivers. Bluetooth recognizes my Roku player but nothing else. although I have reset the Bluetooth speaker and still same thing. It is very irritating (my speaker voices out Waiting for Bluetooth
    connection) and I don't know what to do next. I have gone through the sites you suggested and they offer no respite.

Any other suggestions? Thanks..

GracieXE, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

1. cannot set active speaker to unknown device - Similar Threads - cannot set active

2. Unknown device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown device: Root\AMDSAFD&FUN_01&REV_01 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-device/1c044d1a-4015-4fc7-ab34-250e58a79de2
  3. Unknown device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown device: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device USB\VID_138A&PID_0010\0cb6cef4484e.What device is thisthere is nothing with errors in device managerEvent viewer shows this issuefunction Togglenode { if !window.fullyLoaded return; // Expand the branch? if...
  4. Unknown USB Device (Set Address Failed)

Unknown USB Device (Set Address Failed): Windows version 21H1 19043-985 Windows 10 Pro 64bit I am running a WD RED 10GB RAID 1 mirror on an unmanaged external enclosure. Enclosure specs are here HUR5-SU31C , 2 Bay USB 3.1 Type-C Specs - Mediasonic Forum I've had this enclosure connected to a Windows 10 machines for...
  5. Unknown USB Device (Set Address Failed)

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown USB Device (Set Address Failed): Windows version 21H1 19043-985 Windows 10 Pro 64bit I am running a WD RED 10GB RAID 1 mirror on an unmanaged external enclosure. Enclosure specs are here HUR5-SU31C , 2 Bay USB 3.1 Type-C Specs - Mediasonic Forum I've had this enclosure connected to a Windows 10 machines for...
  6. Unknown Device

Unknown Device: Hello Experts, I am encountering weird problem is that my PC show unknown device. I have never seen this kind of problem and now it pops up from no where. The only thing i can provide right now is Screenshot and path link Ran troubleshooter but nothing worked out. I also...
  7. speaker set up unknown

speaker set up unknown: I have a Toshiba Satellite...It says speaker set up unknown...Its off...Also as i click the speaker by the date it also says, audio output not installed.....please help... also do i have to pay anything...these days time are tough...
  8. Speaker Setup (Unknown)

Speaker Setup (Unknown): Trying to use Line out (Back Panel) for speaker, Speaker is not being Detected and error is coming Speaker Setup (Unknown) OFF. While using Front Panel is working fine but I want to reserve front for headphones. Asus B350 Plus Motherboard Ryzen 5 1600 Phillips 2.1 CH...
  9. Speaker Setup Unknown and No audio output device is installed

Speaker Setup Unknown and No audio output device is installed: I have looked at the community and the fixes I have seen has not helped. Under the device for Sound - games, etc. is no longer installed as well as the audio near the top of the device manager. I have done the trouble shoot and rebooted without any luck. I have also...
  10. Unknown Device

Unknown Device: I just reinstalled Windows 10 Build 1803 on my laptop. My device manager is showing an "unknown device" and Windows update is failing on one update. "Advanced Mirco Devices, Inc - System - 4/1/2017 12:00:00 AM - 1.2.0.46 - Error 0x80070002" I had this problem years ago on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. speaker setup unknown off

2. speaker setup

3. speaker setup unknown windows 10

4. windows 10 speaker setup unknown,
  5. speaker set up unknown,
  6. speaker setup on laptop unknown off,
  7. speaker setup is off,
  8. speaker setup for pc,
  9. speakers setup,
  10. speaker setup unknown win 10,
  11. windows 10 speaker setup unknown off,