Windows 10: 2 adapter

Discus and support 2 adapter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Its possible have 2 adapters, i mean: [img] And run programs using internet, separated by adapter? Its because sometimes i need turn off the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ca10c3sar, May 26, 2017.

1. ca10c3sar Win User

2 adapter

Its possible have 2 adapters, i mean:
    2 adapter [​IMG]

And run programs using internet, separated by adapter?

Its because sometimes i need turn off the internet for a while, just for x programs, and disabling the main adapter make me lost internet in everything *Sad

If not possible doing it, may anyone know a software that could do that?

:)

ca10c3sar, May 26, 2017

2. Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Adapter #2 recognizes phone, install drivers, but WMDC will not recognize phone

Can you uncheck Advanced Network Functionality then connect to your PC again to then see if it connects?

Some devices have a slightly different way to get there but most use the following steps:

Go to Start > Settings > Connection USB to PC. Uncheck Advanced network functionality. Then connect your device again.

(It may say enable faster data syncronization which is the same thing)

Jack Cook

http://www.experiencemobility.net

Lead Moderator

Windows Phone Forums

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/phone

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, May 26, 2017
  3. TimN.. Win User
    Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Adapter #2 recognizes phone, install drivers, but WMDC will not recognize phone

All,

When I connect my mobile phone (Samsung GT-b7610 OmniaPRO) to my computer using a data cable, windows 7 home premium recognizes the device and installs the correct drivers. under "devices and printers" in the control panel, it says under devices that there
    is a Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Adapter #2 (under "properties" it says GT-b7610). The phone is charging as well.

However, WMDC does not recognize that there is a phone connected to the computer. I am using version 6.1.6965

Any solutions to this problem?

Kind regards

Tim

TimN.., May 26, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

2 adapter

I'd think that as long as 1 of the adapters was still using the Internet you'd still have the same issue. A lot might depend upon the reason not letting that 1 adapter use the 'net connection. It might be possible to Disable 1 adapter in Device Manager while letting the other continue working but may still have issues with data coming to the computer you don't want.

Berton, May 26, 2017
  5. Eagle51 Win User
    You can use Windows Firewall and create a custom outbound connection rule for each program to block it. Then you can enable/disable the rules as needed. May not be the simplest solution if you have a lot programs to do, but doesn't require any 3rd party software. If you don't mind using 3rd party software, look into Windows Firewall Control or even a 3rd party Firewall Program.

Eagle51, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

2 adapter

1. 2 adapter - Similar Threads - adapter

2. How to disable content adaptive brightness on a desktop on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable content adaptive brightness on a desktop on Windows 11?: HiI have a new desktop PC running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA Geforce 4060 Ti graphics card. Whenever I open a program with a dark background, the screen automatically dims, to the extent that the content is very hard to read. This is annoying for some apps but renders e.g....
  3. How to disable content adaptive brightness on a desktop on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable content adaptive brightness on a desktop on Windows 11?: HiI have a new desktop PC running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA Geforce 4060 Ti graphics card. Whenever I open a program with a dark background, the screen automatically dims, to the extent that the content is very hard to read. This is annoying for some apps but renders e.g....
  4. Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...: When using Alfa's products, the original bundled WiFi software included with a computer sometimes interferes with Alfa's software. Uninstall the Intell or whatever brank WiFi software. Do not uninstall the factory WiFi driver. Reboot. Uninstall Alfa's software. Reboot....
  5. Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...

Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...: When using Alfa's products, the original bundled WiFi software included with a computer sometimes interferes with Alfa's software. Uninstall the Intell or whatever brank WiFi software. Do not uninstall the factory WiFi driver. Reboot. Uninstall Alfa's software. Reboot....
  6. Something's not right with my USB to headphone adapter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's not right with my USB to headphone adapter...: My computer has a broken headphone jack, so I have to use an adapter for usb to resolve that problem - However, there is one flaw. Media players keep pausing and unpausing every 0.3 seconds or less.Sometimes it does it, sometimes it doesn't.Also, it is trying to open my media...
  7. Something's not right with my USB to headphone adapter...

Something's not right with my USB to headphone adapter...: My computer has a broken headphone jack, so I have to use an adapter for usb to resolve that problem - However, there is one flaw. Media players keep pausing and unpausing every 0.3 seconds or less.Sometimes it does it, sometimes it doesn't.Also, it is trying to open my media...
  8. How to change the default network adapter used by applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the default network adapter used by applications: I have a server that I administer running Windows 10 Pro, version 22H2. It has two wired network adapters: Adapter 1 is connected to the local data network with an internet connection; Adapter 2 is a CCTV network with no internet access. Generally everything communicates...
  9. How to change the default network adapter used by applications

How to change the default network adapter used by applications: I have a server that I administer running Windows 10 Pro, version 22H2. It has two wired network adapters: Adapter 1 is connected to the local data network with an internet connection; Adapter 2 is a CCTV network with no internet access. Generally everything communicates...
  10. How to change the default network adapter used by applications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing