Windows 10: 2 bsod in a few hours after formating pc and installing everything -

Discus and support 2 bsod in a few hours after formating pc and installing everything - in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. Just finished installing windows 10 and all my drivers and software an hour ago . I had 2 bsod . both times the error was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rodzila, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Rodzila Win User

2 bsod in a few hours after formating pc and installing everything -

Hello.
    Just finished installing windows 10 and all my drivers and software an hour ago . I had 2 bsod .
    both times the error was
    CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

i will upload the dump .
    Thanks.

:)

Rodzila, Dec 24, 2016
  2. J.WW Win User

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL as well as others

After installing a new GPU as well as RAM I have been getting BSODs every 2 days, these BSODs only occur after around 4+ hours of my PC being booted. I have made sure everything is connected correctly in my PC. I have 3 dump files that I will post using
    OneDrive.

Dump 1+2+3 = Dump Files

I hope this is nothing serious, thanks

3. Kyle12308 Win User
    I've gotten multiple blue screens the past 2 days, all of them contain a different error message

This all started yesterday out of the blue.

I was gaming, when all of the sudden I got a BSOD, the error message being "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". My PC restarted, and everything went back to normal.

A few hours later, I got another BSOD. This time the error message was "DRIVER_UNMAPPING_INVALID_VIEW". The next time I got a BSOD, the message was "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT", and the time after that was "BAD_POOL_HEADER".

After all of those BSODs, I decided to completely reset my PC back to default. Everything worked fine for a few hours, until, you guessed it, another BSOD. The error message this time said "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE".

I have no clue what could be causing these blue screens, but before it happens, all of my web pages on chrome get "killed" and the things I'm downloading get corrupted. It could be a coincidence that it
    happened after I got Windows 10, but it might not be.

It's too late for me to downgrade back to 8.1 because I reset the PC.

Can anyone help?

Kyle12308, Dec 24, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

5. axe0 New Member
    Your installed software may not.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 2 bsod in a few hours after formating pc and installing everything - - Similar Threads - bsod few hours

2. Random BSOD every few hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD every few hours: My computer crashes intermittently even if I'm not there doing anything and it's asleep every once in a while, I don't know what's causing it. The error code reads 139, so following instructions I found on here and used the Driver Verifier, crashing as a result of it, then...
  3. Random BSOD every few hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD every few hours: My computer crashes intermittently even if I'm not there doing anything and it's asleep every once in a while, I don't know what's causing it. The error code reads 139, so following instructions I found on here and used the Driver Verifier, crashing as a result of it, then...
  4. Getting BSOD randomly after few days or hours.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD randomly after few days or hours.: I randomly get BSOD in few days and even few hours of keeping on my computer this issue has started most probably after a powercut but i installed new Windows just 2 days before because of the same problem it happens randomly and my system works fine for some hours like today...
  5. Getting BSOD randomly after few days or hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD randomly after few days or hours.: I randomly get BSOD in few days and even few hours of keeping on my computer this issue has started most probably after a powercut but i installed new Windows just 2 days before because of the same problem it happens randomly and my system works fine for some hours like today...
  6. Windows keeps giving me BSOD after a few hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps giving me BSOD after a few hours: Hello I just built my pc but I'm having issues with windows, every time I install windows a day later the dreaded BSOD happens, I am not to sure what is at fault because it my first time coming across this issue, I have installed windows 10 professional 3 times and the...
  7. PC continuously has a BSOD every few hours of use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC continuously has a BSOD every few hours of use: Hi,I receive occasional BSODs on my Windows 10 PC if I am using the PC and it's not in sleep it occurs every 0-8hrs doesn't matter if I am using chrome or playing games. This issue has been occurring for a few months now.I initially thought my memory was an issue so I ran...
  8. BSODs Every Few Hours

BSODs Every Few Hours: Hello, my laptop has been having various BSODs throughout this year. In a day it can restart once every two hours. The most common errors are memory management, unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, critical process died, bad system config info and invalid...
  9. BSOD every few hours

BSOD every few hours: Hello Community, i'm pretty well tech educated but i am running into some issues with a pc built for my uncle that is experiencing frequent blue screens of death. But we are having issues figuring out which hardware component or driver is failing. The Error/BSOD:...
  10. Numerous recovery partitions after a few formats and installations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Numerous recovery partitions after a few formats and installations: Hi, Since I got my laptop I messed around with it quite a bit. As a result, I have way too many recovery partitions. How do I know which ones are relevant? And which ones can be deleted safely? *If that's the only option, I'm OK with just wiping absolutely everything...