Windows 10: 2 bsod in a few hours after formating pc and installing everything -

Discus and support 2 bsod in a few hours after formating pc and installing everything - in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. Just finished installing windows 10 and all my drivers and software an hour ago . I had 2 bsod . both times the error was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rodzila, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Rodzila Win User

2 bsod in a few hours after formating pc and installing everything -

Hello.
    Just finished installing windows 10 and all my drivers and software an hour ago . I had 2 bsod .
    both times the error was
    CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

i will upload the dump .
    Thanks.

:)

Rodzila, Dec 24, 2016
  2. J.WW Win User

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL as well as others

After installing a new GPU as well as RAM I have been getting BSODs every 2 days, these BSODs only occur after around 4+ hours of my PC being booted. I have made sure everything is connected correctly in my PC. I have 3 dump files that I will post using
    OneDrive.

Dump 1+2+3 = Dump Files

I hope this is nothing serious, thanks

3. Kyle12308 Win User
    I've gotten multiple blue screens the past 2 days, all of them contain a different error message

This all started yesterday out of the blue.

I was gaming, when all of the sudden I got a BSOD, the error message being "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". My PC restarted, and everything went back to normal.

A few hours later, I got another BSOD. This time the error message was "DRIVER_UNMAPPING_INVALID_VIEW". The next time I got a BSOD, the message was "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT", and the time after that was "BAD_POOL_HEADER".

After all of those BSODs, I decided to completely reset my PC back to default. Everything worked fine for a few hours, until, you guessed it, another BSOD. The error message this time said "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE".

I have no clue what could be causing these blue screens, but before it happens, all of my web pages on chrome get "killed" and the things I'm downloading get corrupted. It could be a coincidence that it
    happened after I got Windows 10, but it might not be.

It's too late for me to downgrade back to 8.1 because I reset the PC.

Can anyone help?

Kyle12308, Dec 24, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

5. axe0 New Member
    Your installed software may not.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 2 bsod in a few hours after formating pc and installing everything - - Similar Threads - bsod few hours

2. BSOD every few hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every few hours: Hello Community, i'm pretty well tech educated but i am running into some issues with a pc built for my uncle that is experiencing frequent blue screens of death. But we are having issues figuring out which hardware component or driver is failing. The Error/BSOD:...
  3. Random latency and slowdowns after a few hour of usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random latency and slowdowns after a few hour of usage: I had a problem which was started 2 or 3 weeks ago, the windows slows down after 4-6 hours of usage. Usage stats: CPU ~20% | RAM 46% | Disc 0% (<0,5Mb) | Network 0% | Processes: 332 | Threads: 4306 | Descriptors(?): 152498 CPU: i7-4700HQ (2,4GHz) RAM: 32GB System runs on...
  4. BSOD every hour or so just while idling on newly formatted PC.

BSOD every hour or so just while idling on newly formatted PC.: Hi all, This is my first time posting here I think. As the title says, I noticed I am getting random BSOD while the PC is idling normally. I have not had the chance to experience one while sitting in front of it so I cannot find out what the codes are. Attached is the ZIP...
  5. BSOD critical_process_died with no dump after 2 hours of uptime

BSOD critical_process_died with no dump after 2 hours of uptime: Hi, I've a Dell XPS 15 9550 (512GB SSD PCIe) that gives me a BSOD after at least two hours of uptime. It doesn't create any dump, it only gives me the error on the BSOD critical_process_died. I alredy tried to do various clean install of the OS redownloaded a lot of times and...
  6. BSOD every few hours or few days - very random

BSOD every few hours or few days - very random: I added a new video card so I could add a new 4K Dell P2715Q monitor with my current Dell 2407 WFP. The card is a PNY nVidia quadro k620. When I added them I still had Windows 7. Started getting random BSOD with various reasons indicated such as "driver IRQL not less or...
  7. Memory leak after a few hours

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Memory leak after a few hours: Hey, I have this weird issue with my OS. I have 16GB of RAM and whenever I boot the OS the RAM usage is 14%. After a few hours the memory usage is going to 30%+ although there isn't any program that uses that much. I can't know which program causing this because it...
  8. Start Menu & Cortana Buggy After a Few Hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu & Cortana Buggy After a Few Hours: → PLEASE VIEW THE IMAGES BELOW TO SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT ← [img] [img] [img] [img] To quickly summarize because I made a similar thread like this... I did a fresh re-install of Windows 10 Pro and upgraded to the Anniversary Update Version 1607 (OS Build...
  9. Numerous recovery partitions after a few formats and installations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Numerous recovery partitions after a few formats and installations: Hi, Since I got my laptop I messed around with it quite a bit. As a result, I have way too many recovery partitions. How do I know which ones are relevant? And which ones can be deleted safely? *If that's the only option, I'm OK with just wiping absolutely everything...
  10. PC stays on spinning dots for 2 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    PC stays on spinning dots for 2 hours: Hi there, people on Tenforums, it's my first post here. First of all, I apologize if my english looks... kinda weird... *chuckle Okay, let's begin. Last Sunday (15/05) I turned on my laptop in the evening, just to... play some games. In the screen with the black...