Windows 10: 2 BSOD's after Wargame Red Dragon crashes

Discus and support 2 BSOD's after Wargame Red Dragon crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, I just started playing Wargame Red Dragon again since they released a new DLC for it and recently the game crashes while playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hel1998, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Hel1998 Win User

2 BSOD's after Wargame Red Dragon crashes

Hello there,

I just started playing Wargame Red Dragon again since they released a new DLC for it and recently the game crashes while playing "Access Violation crash". I searched for the error in the Wargame forums but, none of the solutions helped me. The reports were automatically send to the developer. However, I get a BSOD after it crashed and that with two different errors. One was yesterday the "Memory Management" error which I have not seen it or noticed it (I went afterwards to the bathroom after the game crashed). Second error was today the "APC index Mismatch" error. This forum helped once and solved my problem. I hope this time will be the same support as last time. I would really appreciate it if I get the support. Thank you.

Hel

:)

Hel1998, Mar 4, 2017

2. Directx 11 error

Whenever I try to run Heaven BM or Wargame Red Dragon I get incorrect colors. In Wargame, the colors are inverted and distorted (which isn't a problem in DX9) and in Heaven BM the skies appear black in the rope bridge screen. Please help, I know this isn't
    an issue with my hardware since I recently upgraded everything except my hard drives in my rig.

VoxelVortex, Mar 4, 2017
  3. Computer crashes when trying to game

Every time I try to play any game here on windows 10 my computer crashes after maybe 5 minutes if I'm lucky... This across all my games. From any wargamming game, ark survival evolved, Dayz, Dungeons and Dragons online. Its all of my games.

SimonSalzman, Mar 4, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello *Smile

I'm seeing some indication that the graphics driver may be causing problems:

Code: ffffae00`996b9988 fffff80e`04597045Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_0cc477a6fec64d8c\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x97045[/quote] It would be worth reinstalling the driver as a first step: The best way to do this is to uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from your Graphics card manufacturer or from the NVidia website. When you do this be sure the "clean install" box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

philc43, Mar 5, 2017
  5. Hel1998 Win User
    Thanks philc43, for the advice. I just reinstalled all the drivers with the tool you gave me and downloaded as you said the grphics driver and physx driver. Gonna test it for a while

Hel1998, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 2 BSOD's after Wargame Red Dragon crashes - Similar Threads - BSOD's Wargame Red

2. anyone have a solution for 'device is disconnected' for the m601 red dragon mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone have a solution for 'device is disconnected' for the m601 red dragon mouse?: i downloaded the m601 red dragon mouse software from the red dragon website, everytime i open the application it shows 'device is disconnected' meanwhile it is, ive tried different ports, tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software. Ive seen other people complain about...
  3. anyone have a solution for 'device is disconnected' for the m601 red dragon mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone have a solution for 'device is disconnected' for the m601 red dragon mouse?: i downloaded the m601 red dragon mouse software from the red dragon website, everytime i open the application it shows 'device is disconnected' meanwhile it is, ive tried different ports, tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software. Ive seen other people complain about...
  4. red dragon k552 software not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red dragon k552 software not working: so my red dragon k552 software doesn't work and i just wanna get rid of the awful rainbow rbg and make it a solid color but it seems i cant i tried the keyboards built in color system but it seems there is no solid colors then i tried the software but every time i open it it...
  5. red dragon k552 software not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    red dragon k552 software not working: so my red dragon k552 software doesn't work and i just wanna get rid of the awful rainbow rbg and make it a solid color but it seems i cant i tried the keyboards built in color system but it seems there is no solid colors then i tried the software but every time i open it it...
  6. Fix Red Dead Redemption 2 crashing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Red Dead Redemption 2 crashing on PC: [ATTACH]Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the popular games for Windows computers, but there are some gamers who are reporting that the game is crashing on their system. Hence, in this article, we will be talking about ways to fix Red Dead Redemption 2 crashes on your Windows...
  7. Red Dead Redemption 2 online - crash...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red Dead Redemption 2 online - crash...: Hi brothers in Christ Jesus. Greetings to Microsoft Support. My name is Gejza Armani Fekete Lakatosh II and I live in a beautiful Hungarian village.I have such a problem. My mom bought me a new gaming computer.Intel i9 10900K, 64 GB Ram 4400 MHz, WD Gold SSD 7.68TB + 2 x...
  8. Dragon Quest XI S - FATAL ERROR crash after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragon Quest XI S - FATAL ERROR crash after launch: I installed Dragon Quest XI S from the Microsoft Store with my Gamepass subscription. Whenever I try launching the game, it doesn't even get to "Please sign in to a profile" before giving me a generic "FATAL ERROR" message, crashing after I click OK. A friend said they...
  9. Red Dead Redemption 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Red Dead Redemption 2: i just bought red dead 2 can i play it on my pc through the xbox anywhere app or is it just for xbox through the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-dead-redemption-2/f209d4d1-b191-4baf-8494-21a4de8e7bd5"
  10. red screen crash while playing xcom 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    red screen crash while playing xcom 2: I have been trying to play xcom 2 for the past week and every time during the first 10-30 minutes the game crashes along with the pc and I get a red screen with no text. I have to manually turn off my computer and my pc creates a dump file. This has happened every time except...