Windows 10: 2 email accounts but only one shows notifications

Discus and support 2 email accounts but only one shows notifications in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; 2 email accounts (gmail and outlook) but only gmail notifications show up on mail live tile or action center. Really Microsoft? 27913 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BRKING, Oct 27, 2015.

1. BRKING Win User

2 email accounts but only one shows notifications

2 email accounts (gmail and outlook) but only gmail notifications show up on mail live tile or action center. Really Microsoft?

:)

BRKING, Oct 27, 2015

2. No sound notifications for email accounts on Lumia 830 after Windows 10 OS install

I have run through the standard areas on the phone for notifications.

I get ring for calls, tone for text, notification for emails (2 accounts) is purely visible. It will show the number of new emails on the lock screen but there is no sound notification. One Hotmail one Outlook account.

Suggestions?

MartinHoare, Oct 27, 2015
  3. MarkTiede Win User
    Lock Screen as an Outlook icon on it, but no unread messages

On my wife's Lumia 950, she has 2 email accounts. And the lock screen is set up to show email notification. Only trouble is it ALWAYS shows one email on the lock screen. Even though I went into both accounts, did a select all, and indicated they were
    all read. Still ONE email on the lock screen.

The two accounts were both time warner accounts. I'm wondering if somehow there is a hot mail one that the phone still knows about even though there is no hotmail account on the phone.

Anybody have any clues what is going on?

MarkTiede, Oct 27, 2015
Thema:

2 email accounts but only one shows notifications

1. 2 email accounts but only one shows notifications - Similar Threads - email accounts shows

2. two emails one account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two emails one account?: okay so when i created my Microsoft account i used *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and then it asked me for a different one i chose *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and theyre both hooked up to the same account i want to remove *** Email address is...
  3. My pc showing only one profile account and that is not opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc showing only one profile account and that is not opening.: net user administrator account the command completed with one or more errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-showing-only-one-profile-account-and-that-is/01b2ead7-21eb-40d6-91bd-993c2b92cd91
  4. Loggin Screen only showing one account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Loggin Screen only showing one account: Hello guys, my wife share a laptop together and we have separate accounts on it, and now we are having a problem where it's only showing my account on the login screen. It's like her account just disappeared or was removed, but when we were adding in her account and typed in...
  5. Boot shows 2 OSs, MsConfig/Boot shows only one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot shows 2 OSs, MsConfig/Boot shows only one: Ever since the Win10 upgrade, there has been a delay in the boot sequence, waiting for me to choose which OS I want to use. After some seconds the sequence continues with Win10 boot. I've just put up with it by starting the computer and walking away for some coffee. But it...
  6. I have 2 email accounts. One is working and the other shows no email since Nov 30 but this...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have 2 email accounts. One is working and the other shows no email since Nov 30 but this...: I am not receiving email on one of my email accounts. I don't know how to find the email. I know there is some because I can see it on my phone....
  7. Notifications only showing number but not showing details!

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications only showing number but not showing details!: Hi, I've clean installed Windows in a new SSD and when there are notifications it show the number [img] but does not show the details [img] this is how the notifications and apps are set [img] Am I missing something? 123118
  8. Windows Mail shows error for one of my Email Accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Mail shows error for one of my Email Accounts: Windows Mail shows error for one of my Email Accounts Suddenly after operating without a problem for months The error message is: We couldn't access this account: You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device This error...
  9. different user accounts, only one email address?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    different user accounts, only one email address?: Hi I've got two computers running windows 7. Both have an administrator account and a standard user account. The computer I use for gaming has a third account for gaming (I have some older games that don't like the aero-peak feature so the gaming account uses a plain...
  10. Windows Notification Center not showing Email Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Notification Center not showing Email Notifications: Since the original release of Windows 10 I've had a periodic problem with the Windows Notification icon in the system tray. I use Outlook 2010 as my email client however I have the built in Windows mail client set up so that I can received email notifications as I like to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have 3 email accounts at outlook.com but only one shows in my email accounts