Windows 10: 2 KEY INTO 1 ACCOUNT

Discus and support 2 KEY INTO 1 ACCOUNT in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a laptop recently which came with a windows 11 home version preinstalled into it. Then i bought a windows 11 pro retail key and activated it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ruthra Krishna, Dec 3, 2023.

1. 2 KEY INTO 1 ACCOUNT

I bought a laptop recently which came with a windows 11 home version preinstalled into it. Then i bought a windows 11 pro retail key and activated it into my laptop with the same microsoft account. Will my account have 2 keys attached to it?

:)

Ruthra Krishna, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

2 KEY INTO 1 ACCOUNT

Google strengthening 2-Step Verification for Google account

Source: https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com...e-prompts.html

Brink, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

2 KEY INTO 1 ACCOUNT

1. 2 KEY INTO 1 ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - KEY ACCOUNT

2. Bitlocker Key not in Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Key not in Microsoft Account: My HP Envy x360 laptop recently booted to BitLocker after a Windows update because "Secure Boot Policy Unexpected Changed". I do not ever remember enabling or setting up BitLocker on this laptop. The HP website states "By default, BitLocker encryption is enabled on computers...
  3. Bitlocker Key not in Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Key not in Microsoft Account: My HP Envy x360 laptop recently booted to BitLocker after a Windows update because "Secure Boot Policy Unexpected Changed". I do not ever remember enabling or setting up BitLocker on this laptop. The HP website states "By default, BitLocker encryption is enabled on computers...
  4. Bitlocker Key not in Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows product key via Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows product key via Microsoft account: Hi, Is is possible to recover your Windows product key via Microsoft account? If so how do I find it?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-product-key-via-microsoft-account/2a85cf80-8bee-4b9b-85fe-a502b5870d2b
  6. Windows product key via Microsoft account

Windows product key via Microsoft account: Hi, Is is possible to recover your Windows product key via Microsoft account? If so how do I find it?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-product-key-via-microsoft-account/2a85cf80-8bee-4b9b-85fe-a502b5870d2b
  7. How can i get my bitlocker recovery key if it is not associated to my MS account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get my bitlocker recovery key if it is not associated to my MS account?: I have an issue with my surface laptop the bitlocker is enabled however it is not associated with my MS IDThis is the account which i use since 2020...
  8. How can i get my bitlocker recovery key if it is not associated to my MS account?

How can i get my bitlocker recovery key if it is not associated to my MS account?: I have an issue with my surface laptop the bitlocker is enabled however it is not associated with my MS IDThis is the account which i use since 2020...
  9. How can i get my bitlocker recovery key if it is not associated to my MS account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How to change the microsoft account that is linked to the windows 11 product key after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the microsoft account that is linked to the windows 11 product key after...: I need to change the microsoft account that is linked with the laptops digital license. I'm looking to use a different microsoft account with this laptop but it already has an account which is used to activate windows 11 product key. But the account which I want to add also...