Windows 10: 2 keyboards bios?.

Discus and support 2 keyboards bios?. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi when I turn my PC on a screen shows saying what is detected. One thing I have noticed is that it says 2 keyboards are detected when I only have one.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by skipper847, Jun 7, 2016.

1. 2 keyboards bios?.

Hi when I turn my PC on a screen shows saying what is detected. One thing I have noticed is that it says 2 keyboards are detected when I only have one. It says. 2 keyboards 1 mouse 2 hubs.

I look in device manager under keyboards and 2 Hid Keyboard devices are connected. My keyboard is a LOGITECH K280e UK and mouse is a Logitech g402. Why does it say I have 2 keyboards and 2 hubs?. Also what is a hub thanks.

:)

skipper847, Jun 7, 2016
  2. Sam_RW Win User

I HAVE 2 PC WITH DIFFERENTS KEYBOARDS WHEN I SIGN IN ONE MY SETTINGS CHANGE MY KEYBOARD ON THE OTHER

Try searching for "sync your settings" or going "settings>accounts>Sync your settings" and unticking language preferences. This is the menu which controls syncing between your two Win10 devices so it should be somewhere in this menu.

Sam_RW, Jun 7, 2016
  3. I HAVE 2 PC WITH DIFFERENTS KEYBOARDS WHEN I SIGN IN ONE MY SETTINGS CHANGE MY KEYBOARD ON THE OTHER

When I sing in in one PC with my Microsoft Account it automatically change the keyboard settings on the other one.

I know how to change it again but I don't want to do it every time I used one PC or another, the question is>

How do I block my keyboard settings forever__ ( I dont know where the question mark is)

Thank you

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

RicardoRomay, Jun 7, 2016
  4. RWOne Win User

2 keyboards bios?.

Can you post a screenshot of this for us?

One could be a ghost, however I'd rather see it before confirming. t could also be from your KB if it has programmable functions which can act as a KB.

As to Hub, typically that is for USB, does your KB have a USB port on it for plugging in other USB devices, such as a US Stick? Then the KB itself is acting as a hub in that case.

RWOne, Jun 7, 2016
  5. Kbird Win User
    it is seeing the USB hubs built into the Motherboard probably, (USB1+2 or USB2+3 etc) My newer X99 Board says something similar , though I have 8 hubs showing, as they are in my monitors too, plus I have a powered USB3 hub on my desk.

it also sees my Logitech G13 as a Keyboard , do you have something like that ?
    http://gaming.logitech.com/en-gb/pro...nced-gameboard

Kbird, Jun 8, 2016
  6. Hi. Kbird no I don't have any attachments like but but as RWOne says I di have a function key on key board. If I take out my keyboard and put my old rubbish skiller pro it sees 3 keyboards and when I put my Logitech keyboard back it shows 2 again.

skipper847, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

2 keyboards bios?.

1. 2 keyboards bios?. - Similar Threads - keyboards bios

2. Keyboard not working during boot/bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working during boot/bios: Hi there so I have an old samsung n100sp which i did some upgrades on so i bought a new ssd which i need to install windows but i cant since my keyboard that came with the laptop is damaged like half of it works half doesnt thus making it useless in bios and i tried finding...
  3. Keyboard not working during boot/bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard not working during boot/bios: Hi there so I have an old samsung n100sp which i did some upgrades on so i bought a new ssd which i need to install windows but i cant since my keyboard that came with the laptop is damaged like half of it works half doesnt thus making it useless in bios and i tried finding...
  4. the touchpad and built-in keyboard only work in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the touchpad and built-in keyboard only work in BIOS: Hello. I have a vivobook flip tp412fa laptop. For some time now, the touchpad and built-in keyboard have stopped responding and only work in BIOS mode, the touchscreen works without any problems. The devices are visible in the device manager without any errors, when turning...
  5. the touchpad and built-in keyboard only work in BIOS

the touchpad and built-in keyboard only work in BIOS: Hello. I have a vivobook flip tp412fa laptop. For some time now, the touchpad and built-in keyboard have stopped responding and only work in BIOS mode, the touchscreen works without any problems. The devices are visible in the device manager without any errors, when turning...
  6. the touchpad and built-in keyboard only work in BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Keyboard and mouse work in bios but as soon as Windows boots, safe mode or normally, they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse work in bios but as soon as Windows boots, safe mode or normally, they...: Keyboard and mouse work fine in BIOS. As soon as Windows boots I lose power to all USB devices. This happens regardless of whether or not it's in safe mode...
  8. Keyboard and mouse work in bios but as soon as Windows boots, safe mode or normally, they...

Keyboard and mouse work in bios but as soon as Windows boots, safe mode or normally, they...: Keyboard and mouse work fine in BIOS. As soon as Windows boots I lose power to all USB devices. This happens regardless of whether or not it's in safe mode...
  9. I put to much ram in the bios and now my monitor controller and keyboard and mouse won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put to much ram in the bios and now my monitor controller and keyboard and mouse won't...: PC monitor controller keyboard and mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-to-much-ram-in-the-bios-and-now-my-monitor/c3666598-4b22-4276-9399-683c4164da3c
  10. I put to much ram in the bios and now my monitor controller and keyboard and mouse won't...

I put to much ram in the bios and now my monitor controller and keyboard and mouse won't...: PC monitor controller keyboard and mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-to-much-ram-in-the-bios-and-now-my-monitor/c3666598-4b22-4276-9399-683c4164da3c