Windows 10: 2\lib\python2.7\test\test_zipfile.pyo=>Zero

Discus and support 2\lib\python2.7\test\test_zipfile.pyo=>Zero in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Abrí una página web que tenía virus 2 veces de casualidad, y ahora no cuando le pongo a escanear el antivirus aparece este resultado 2 veces... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Miryam Curiñaupa Rojas, Feb 23, 2024.

1. 2\lib\python2.7\test\test_zipfile.pyo=>Zero

Abrí una página web que tenía virus 2 veces de casualidad, y ahora no cuando le pongo a escanear el antivirus aparece este resultado 2 veces 2\lib\python2.7\test\test_zipfile.pyo=>ZeroHe puesto el antivirus sin conección pero el problema persiste que puedo hacer? Me podrían dar una solucion, gracias , Dios les bendiga.

:)

Miryam Curiñaupa Rojas, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 23, 2024
  3. EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 2048 MB

Well that helps, but what will EVGA actually have listed 75-90 day from your date of purchase that is a true step-up? *Big Grin 2\lib\python2.7\test\test_zipfile.pyo=>Zero :D

Casecutter, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Azhar Win User

2\lib\python2.7\test\test_zipfile.pyo=>Zero

RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

2\lib\python2.7\test\test_zipfile.pyo=>Zero

1. 2\lib\python2.7\test\test_zipfile.pyo=>Zero - Similar Threads - 2libpython2 7testtest_zipfile pyo=>Zero

2. zero wifi networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zero wifi networks: got a new pcwindows 10 proi'm typing this on my old laptop, trying to connect to the wifi except there are zero available networks even though there are on my laptop.there are no wifi on/off or mobile hotspot buttons just a greyed out airplane mode. troubleshooting only gives...
  3. zero wifi networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zero wifi networks: got a new pcwindows 10 proi'm typing this on my old laptop, trying to connect to the wifi except there are zero available networks even though there are on my laptop.there are no wifi on/off or mobile hotspot buttons just a greyed out airplane mode. troubleshooting only gives...
  4. Zero key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zero key not working: So I was using my keyboard and suddenly the zero key was not registering on my pc. I thought I had a bad keyboard, but it was a new keyboard. I connected the keyboard in other devices, and it worked fine also the rgb on the zero key were fine too. I tried connecting different...
  5. VRAM is Zero

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VRAM is Zero: Hello,I have an AMD Ryzen 7 5800x 8-core processor, an MSI RTX 3070 trio, and a b550 DS3H GIGABYTE motherboard. I just installed Windows 10 onto my computer but now my VRAM is at zero. I looked in BIOS for an option to adjust the VRAM, but there is no option. Please help me...
  6. VRAM is Zero

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VRAM is Zero: Hello,I have an AMD Ryzen 7 5800x 8-core processor, an MSI RTX 3070 trio, and a b550 DS3H GIGABYTE motherboard. I just installed Windows 10 onto my computer but now my VRAM is at zero. I looked in BIOS for an option to adjust the VRAM, but there is no option. Please help me...
  7. VRAM is Zero

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. zero access to any shares for zero reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    zero access to any shares for zero reason: I make a share. how do i access it? what do i put into the box it brings up? It is certainly not the name and pass of the user account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zero-access-to-any-shares-for-zero-reason/beb229dc-b6a7-4da1-a07b-55ff782be0e0
  9. zero windows settings stick and stay, zero

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    zero windows settings stick and stay, zero: None of my settings ever made in windows 10 actually stays. I tell it to defrag daily and it always switches back to weekly. I play a video and wonder why my sound sounds like poop and every time I have to switch back the audio settings from 100% volume, 2ch and...
  10. Zero % CPU Utilization?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Zero % CPU Utilization?: Hi all, I always optimize my system for minimum CPU/RAM usage. My current system always shows 1% CPU Utilization when idle (as reported by Task Manager), but never 0%. I remember in the XP or Win7/8.1 days that 0% was achievable. So my question is, can I still tweak something...