Windows 10: 2 Monitor up with Laptop - cutoff 2nd Monitor

Discus and support 2 Monitor up with Laptop - cutoff 2nd Monitor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, I have a new set-up with my laptop and 2 monitors/screens. I have managed to get everything working although the right monito is cut-off where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by mahagen, May 29, 2018.

1. mahagen Win User

2 Monitor up with Laptop - cutoff 2nd Monitor

Hi,

I have a new set-up with my laptop and 2 monitors/screens. I have managed to get everything working although the right monito is cut-off where I can only see half the taskbar. The view on my laptop is fine, although I keep it closed and just use the two monitors. Both monitors have matching settings and are identical and brand new out of the box.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:)

mahagen, May 29, 2018

2. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 29, 2018
  3. second monitor on windows 10 laptop will not stay on

Display car driver is not listed in programs. (Step 2)

The drive was successfully updated (Step 1): NO JOY. The monitor still will not remain ON.

kaylieantoinette, May 29, 2018
Thema:

2 Monitor up with Laptop - cutoff 2nd Monitor

1. 2 Monitor up with Laptop - cutoff 2nd Monitor - Similar Threads - Monitor Laptop cutoff

2. 2nd monitor set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2nd monitor set up: When attempting to connect 2nd monitor to pc running a hdmi cable from 2nd monitor to a dvi/hdmi adapter on computer I lose video display on the 1st monitor? How can this be fixed?Thank you.pm...
  3. 2nd monitor set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2nd monitor set up: When attempting to connect 2nd monitor to pc running a hdmi cable from 2nd monitor to a dvi/hdmi adapter on computer I lose video display on the 1st monitor? How can this be fixed?Thank you.pm...
  4. 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2nd monitor: Im trying to connect my second display but it looks the same with the first one. I dont know much about the computer please assist me on this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2nd-monitor/9b57fa9a-4db5-41aa-b580-0905f559fca1
  5. 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2nd monitor: Im trying to connect my second display but it looks the same with the first one. I dont know much about the computer please assist me on this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2nd-monitor/9b57fa9a-4db5-41aa-b580-0905f559fca1
  6. 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2nd monitor: I just setup my new monitor connected via HDMI however it is still not detected. I already updated the driver its just shows the same image on my screen. I tried to restart and loop the process and still the same. Please help me set up my second monitor....
  7. 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2nd monitor: I just setup my new monitor connected via HDMI however it is still not detected. I already updated the driver its just shows the same image on my screen. I tried to restart and loop the process and still the same. Please help me set up my second monitor....
  8. 2nd Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    2nd Monitor: [ATTACH] I’m running Window 10. I have just connected a 2nd monitor. My default monitor is Eizo CS2420 resolution and needs to remain 1900x1200. My 2nd monitor Dell U2412M is duplicating my default monitor however, the screen and icons are far too big and need to change the...
  9. Hook up of 2 monitor to laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hook up of 2 monitor to laptop: I have an HP laptop running windows 10. I want to hook up an HP monitor to run as a second screen for work. The monitor came with a high speed USB cable. When I plug it into the laptop the screen on the monitor lights up with the HP logo and then goes black. When I do get...
  10. 2 Monitor up with Laptop - right monitor cutoff

in Windows 10 Support
    2 Monitor up with Laptop - right monitor cutoff: Hi, I have a new set-up with my laptop and 2 monitors/screens. I have managed to get everything working although the right monito is cut-off where I can only see half the taskbar. The view on my laptop is fine, although I keep it closed and just use the two monitors. Both...